Damn @Indiglow Meta, So This Is How You Really Feel About Black People Huh?

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Was I talking to you? :mjlol:

The whole “I hate cacs like you” Schtick doesn’t work when you’re out here caping for a :mjpls: a$$hole who got aired out for shytting on black people. :camby:

“You’re still a good internet person indaglow :obama: “ -AggieLean

fukk outta here, clown :camby:

Man i put that peon on ignore lol. We gotta stop entertaining these clowns

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I don't. But, keep doing shyt like this -- someone will.
The issue is with user-generated content. Basically, when the user (member) posts a pic on here for public viewing , the site is not responsible for how that pic is disseminated. That's the legal loophole. The user gives up copyright to said photo and any exclusivity . FB or Insta is a public platform. He also publicly identified himself as the person associated with the account on here and on FB. However, any two way personal communications have privacy protection. Like in a dm or text, can't be made public w/o consent or identifying information that you don't disclose to the public yourself . It's not slander or defamation bc those are "his words" which he directly admitted to . Never ever post pics on a public social media forum, anyone can access, as long as it's not used for business purposes.
  • User-Generated Content: Another exception applies to non-commercial user-generated content created using existing work which was published or otherwise made available to the public.
Also - most website terms and conditions state a" non-exclusive, transferable, license to use any intellectual property content that you post. "

Cliffs - It all starts with a photo. Anything you put up yourself of an image pertaining to you on a public forum is fair game . If you share it in private between you and another user..that's protected. Once you post your own photo of yourself with your own actions and state that it's you , it's a wrap
:snoop:

Last edited:

PHamm

Superstar
Daps
:ohhh:Facts. It only makes sense. He hates dark skin people but we already know his dad is of German descent so he probably is white which would make his mother a darkskin bw.

Cause he's not light skin I'm literally this Nikka skin color and the only people who refer to me as being light are Africans who are dark skin.

AAs just call me brownskin. Fr.

But he thinks he's lightskin. For some reason.

He refers to his nose as thin, but his nose isn't any different than majority of AA or regular black people noses. In fact it's bigger than mine.

So his mom might just be a darkskin bw with a big nose.
So basically he is the product of a white man and a bed wench :skip:

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Ironically @Indiglow Meta (R$G) sounded then like how a lot of anti-ADOS sound now
If you pay attention most of his rhetoric back then about slavery and "black names" was geared at who (and what) we call "ADOS" today :yeshrug:

Im glad dude is making an attempt to repent hopefully others will follow his lead :ufdup:

PLEAS :shaqyes:

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
IF YOU'RE HATED ON THE COLI, U REAL AS FUCC IRL.......THOSE ARE BASICALLY THE COLI RULES- AND IT ACTUALLY APPLIES TO MOST OF THE INTERNET IF WE BEIN REAL.

giphy.gif

GoAggieGo.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
:mjlol:

The whole “I hate cacs like you” Schtick doesn’t work when you’re out here caping for a :mjpls: a$$hole who got aired out for shytting on black people. :camby:

“You’re still a good internet person indaglow :obama:

fukk outta here, clown :camby:
I’m black as can be whitey. A proud black man; something you could never be no matter how much you post on here.

He a corn ball for that shyt and a c00n, but i don’t hold no ill will towards the dude. Do i acknowledge his past, yep, but like the DJ dude and how i said I still rocked with him after his n word usage; I still think ole boy is an ok dude. Don’t trust him, though, but again, I’ve expressed how I don’t trust mixed folks and I don’t agree with white/black relationships. I’m being consistent with how I’ve always been since I joined.

Lost1

Rookie
Daps
Same breh who disses Black victims of white supremacy having to leave their countries that were destroyed by white supremacist on some "dirty africans can't run their own country" steeze :wow:

yeah this is one of the most ridiculous arguments people make and it's very hypocritical of him if he was seriously considering fleeing to germany

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
Damn, not you too!

i thought you were a west indian who understood the movement, but I see you have issues too!

fukk it, the truth is better then being blind!
No I understand the movement and fully support #ADOS for AAs.

They deserve it like every other black group

GoAggieGo.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
The scary @The Chief dude still can’t run from his white supremacy tactics, and him siding with a white dude illustrates that further. He came at me first, and now he running.

I’m a peon, but dude scared of me. Now you mad at me cause I called you out. It’s ok, I don’t have you on ignore. Can’t nobody ever chump me enough to do that. With all his ignore talk, he gone have the whole board on ignore lol