Damn @Indiglow Meta, So This Is How You Really Feel About Black People Huh?

Winston

All Star
Supporter
Daps
he is not "acl"

he was born in kentucky

his mom was in the military

open this link and read the description of indiglow from the photographer

he is part German, part ADOS, and part Hawaiian

not "acl" in any way

ODOT on his second account
7DAA0044-F38C-4040-87E6-03902F51C045_zpscblyv7dk.gif

truth2you

All Star
Daps
If you’re AA America owes you reparations

If your caribbean or African than your colonizer owes it to you.

I don’t agree however that all Caribbean are excluded.

If your ancestors were islanders but were effected by the racist shyt back in the day then I do think they are part of the ADOS movement.
Ok, so how were your ancestors effected by it here, if they came after 1965? By then redlining happened already. Jim Crow was over. Slavery was over.

Please don't mention a few who were here, because they are the exceptions, I'm talking the majority. And a lot of them mixed with ADOS anyway, they aren't the same as the ones after 1965. Most came here in the late 70's.

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
"Bu-but we not anti-ADOS :bryan:"

:sas2:

You should have went to law school instead of working part-time at GNC. You're putting on a master class in deflection from the topic at hand. :stopitslime:

Instead, you'd rather waste your talents being a low-energy Trump troll on the Coli. :wow:

Lost1

Rookie
Daps
ODOT on his second account
7DAA0044-F38C-4040-87E6-03902F51C045_zpscblyv7dk.gif

i'm not caping or 'juelzing' for him

i think his comments were disgusting

was just pointing out that he's not 'acl' at all

since some people are trying to lump him into that group based on speculation

i actually am 'acl' btw and i got in a brief debate/disagreement with indiglow meta about something on here before

i don't think people should start reassigning him to another group all of sudden when he spent years on here as an ADOS poster and when his background is clearly not 'ACL'

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
For the people who are talking about ADOS, you are really showing how much you hate the movement. What does his posts have to do with everyone else?

You think you are being smart, but all you are doing is showing you fear of the movement. My question is why are you so scared? Yall are some weird ass people, especially @Phitz . This nikka is so scared of the movement, he didn't even go at what the poster was talking about, he went to ADOS. I LOVE IT, because now I know this movement is real, and shows who our enemies were the whole time!:blessed:

I already have two people I don't take serious when it comes to black issues just from their reactions in this thread. I guess its a blessing:patrice:

@Indiglow Meta (R$G) I liked your posts on here, but I can't rock with you after reading these posts. You sound just like these immigrant c00ns you speak against!
giphy.gif

As I've stated numerous times, I'm in favor of reparations... but fukk y'alls "movement"

I'll just support the non-bigots that have been fighting for reparations for decades.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
PEEP... with glasses. :smile:

Cause, I may not agree with his comments --- but this "exposal" and attacking ish is dumb and possibly illegal. What they did to @Booksnrain was enough to see it's a prob.

I noticed it's the thing to do here. I am just surprise this shyt hasn't caught up with this forum yet -- it's not smart to not dead and allow to happen here.

And all black people are victims of Racism/WS. It is what it it. :smile:

Good day sir.

:snoop:

FORUMS THRIVE ON FUCCERY....IF U DONT LIKE IT, BOUNCE.

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
he is not "acl"

he was born in kentucky

his mom was in the military

open the link below and read the description of indiglow from the photographer

www.flickr.com/photos/jeffcbowen/21089943780

he is part German, part ADOS, and part Hawaiian

not "acl" in any way

i'm not caping or 'juelzing' for him

i think his comments were disgusting

was just pointing out that he's not 'acl' at all

since some people are trying to lump him into that group based on speculation

i actually am 'acl' btw and i got in a brief debate/disagreement with indiglow meta about something on here before

i don't think people should start reassigning him to another group all of sudden when he spent years on here as an ADOS poster and when his background is clearly not 'ACL'
you got that nikka birth certificate or sum shyt ? how are you so sure about another mans origins, whats up with yall ??

truth2you

All Star
Daps
giphy.gif

As I've stated numerous times, I'm in favor of reparations... but fukk y'alls "movement"

I'll just support the non-bigots that have been fighting for reparations for decades.
Yeah, whatever!

Any person with some sense is not gonna start hating a movement because of what some people say on an internet forum, because people like me & others NEVER dissed any foreigners, but you just happen to not see that right, only bigots?:comeon:

This is real life history, and takes a "movement" to get shyt to happen. By you saying you hate the movement really means you hate reparations for US because you aren't included!

So, in essence, you could care less about right or wrong, you just want something off the back of others, because no one else besides Jamaicans are even trying to get reparations.

Go bullshyt someone else!:troll: