Damn @Indiglow Meta, So This Is How You Really Feel About Black People Huh?

ReadOneBookAWeek

Smoking on a Cac Pack
Daps
The irony of this post... look what I posted to him a month ago because his constant spewing of black hate .. please read this breh... at the end of the day I hope this humbles him because he was cocky like the Nigerian and constantly c00ned against brothers.. he was always so vocal in threads and arrogant as shyt against “non Afro American” blacks fukin c00n shyt

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/the...of-america-thread.691287/page-7#post-32680515
Breh has some serious identity & anger issues as evidenced by his social media page.

Daps
You AAdos brehs and brehettes need to hold this L, period. This is the nikka y'all always championing on here as your voice and leader, and yet he out here posting the most vile and detrimental things you can think of about black people on the internet. nikka don't even live in the US and yall give him a pass to speak on our politics. nikka out here seeding up the most bottom of the barrel, ugly ass midwestern caveho and yet be on here talking shyt about foreign black people like its nothing. And yall gave him a pass all these years. Future Caucasian ass nikka. This is YA'LL mans.

Those posts are sick and disgusting period and he should be ashamed about what he posted as a grown ass, 30+ year old man.

Btw The Caribbean and African folks they get at don’t even stoop to this level.

If anything their ignorance is mainly of TV and culture difference.

You AAdos brehs and brehettes need to hold this L, period. This is the nikka y'all always championing on here as your voice and leader, and yet he out here posting the most vile and detrimental things you can think of about black people on the internet. nikka don't even live in the US and yall give him a pass to speak on our politics. nikka out here seeding up the most bottom of the barrel, ugly ass midwestern caveho and yet be on here talking shyt about foreign black people like its nothing. And yall gave him a pass all these years. Future Caucasian ass nikka. This is YA'LL mans.

Those posts are sick and disgusting period and he should be ashamed about what he posted as a grown ass, 30+ year old man.

:camby:I've seen way worse shyt posted by Black immigrants towards AA's. fukk outta here with that shyt. But you're not gonna hold their whole group accountable like you're tryna do with ADOS. FOH

And by the way, no one on here is championed as the voice or leader of the ADOS movement. Go police those flag blacks that's talkin shyt.

"If anything their ignorance is mainly of TV and culture difference"
Wrong, a vast majority of those ignorant foreign blacks popping shyt were born and raised in America, in cities like NYC so that T.V. shyt is no excuse

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
:ohhh:Like I don't event know if the Nikka is even American of any descent frfr.

I don't know any Nikka that Is from the dmv that would leave one of the best places for black people in America to live, for Canada or Germany like that's some real immigrant i aint got no papers shyt lmfao.

Like his mom's might be some type of other black.

He talks too much about African nikkas, island nikkas. Like He Be Around Immigrants More Than American Born 1st Generation 2nd.

Like most AA Im related too or know literally don't even the difference between tribes n shyt. Most just go bout their business, not even thinking about black immigrants.

He Know tribes, He Know Eating habbits,All Type Of insider shyt.

This nikka might be half African OR West Indian. :mjlol:

:dead:
come to think of it, I don't know too many AA women that would pack up and move to Germany unless they are in the military themselves. African and carribbean women, I can see. are we sure his mother is AA?

@Indiglow Meta (R$G) you ACL?:mjgrin:

Tom Foolery

You're using way too many napkins.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boardwalk and Park Place
Repent how when just less than a year ago he literally told me that he HATES his own dark skinned mother??? :dahell:

If you look hard enough at Facebook posts of his around 2015/2016, you will see also find out how much he despises his black dark skinned mom but praises his white German dad :sas2:

but y'all gon skip past this post like you ignored that thread i made., only cause im not popular on the coli :wow:
Link the thread breh.

Too much clout chasing on this site makes good poster not want to post.

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
:camby:I've seen way worse shyt posted by Black immigrants towards AA's. fukk outta here with that shyt. But you're not gonna hold their whole group accountable like you're tryna do with ADOS. FOH

And by the way, no one on here is championed as the voice or leader of the ADOS movement. Go police those flag blacks that's talkin shyt.

"If anything their ignorance is mainly of TV and culture difference"
Wrong, a vast majority of those ignorant foreign blacks popping shyt were born and raised in America, in cities like NYC so that T.V. shyt is no excuse
The bolded is an oxymoron..
I don’t think it’s sinking in with either side in this thread that dude is a black immigrant who was shytting on AA, but you still looking at him like hes Ados.
You nikkas are confused
:mjlol:

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
Damn, I fell asleep for a few hrs

who the hell is @Indiglow Meta (R$G) ?

Can someone give me a summary of the last 55 pages?
OldfashionedPowerlessHammerkop-size_restricted.gif

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
That crimson thread where he was asking if this site fell off. Well this exposal clearly shows it still has classic moments. But it’s also a reason why it’s not as hot. Registration is closed because of this indglow c00n.This nikka clearly was an agent sent to infiltrate on some reverse black klansmen shyt. And we know he’s not the only one here. Buddy was low key exposing himself too. Just the other day he caught feelings when I said the term Mary Sue was championed by alt right cacs

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This has been a brutal two weeks

-Black pearl got it from Brolic scholar
-The @Gold got hammered from every man on this site
-Booksnrain exposal
-Now this with indiglow meta

:lolbron: Coli restoring the feeling.

I already 8miled myself for years so thank god i'm safe :lolbron: