Damn @Indiglow Meta, So This Is How You Really Feel About Black People Huh?

truth2you

All Star
Daps
Chris B was a Ghanaian who was anti-AA. You can bump his old post if you like.
HE WAS!

I thought he was just a ados c00n. It makes sense now, especially seeing how these fools are going crazy now that they have something against the ADOS movement. To me that says we have something strong, because if your argument against the movement is what someone says about US, that shows you already had hate for us, you just hid it. The movement, and his words in those posts, had nothing to do with foreigners, but they are the first ones to use it to discredit a movement that has nothing to do with them, its about correcting what's wrong! Even if some people use it to shyt on foreigners, why use that to shyt on a movement that benefits all black people in the end, UNLESS you had dislike for ADOS in your heart in the first place, and you're competing with us?

Yall can call me names all you want, you just sealed how I view yall. I really hate to say this, but it seems black foreingers are the enemy, and I will deal with yall as such, because I know yall are hiding how you feel about us wanting better. The interent allows people to show how they feel because of being able to hide. For all I know i might know one of yall on here. I'm glad because it just lets me know this game has always been happening for others, so I have to make sure my own is getting everything first. Before i was on black people first, but over the years I see the real feelings of others. I saw it coming up in Flatbush, but it wasn't that many showing it, but I guess the more that came here, the more comfortable some felt to express themselves, and act funny, due to the higher population.

This ADOS shyt is really a blessing in disguise.

Daps
Reppin
Canada
HE WAS!

I thought he was just a ados c00n. It makes sense now, especially seeing how these fools are going crazy now that they have something against the ADOS movement. To me that says we have something strong, because if your argument against the movement is what someone says about US, that shows you already had hate for us, you just hid it. The movement, and his words in those posts, had nothing to do with foreigners, but they are the first ones to use it to discredit a movement that has nothing to do with them, its about correcting what's wrong! Even if some people use it to shyt on foreigners, why use that to shyt on a movement that benefits all black people in the end, UNLESS you had dislike for ADOS in your heart in the first place, and you're competing with us?

Yall can call me names all you want, you just sealed how I view yall. I really hate to say this, but it seems black foreingers are the enemy, and I will deal with yall as such, because I know yall are hiding how you feel about us wanting better. The interent allows people to show how they feel because of being able to hide. For all I know i might know one of yall on here. I'm glad because it just lets me know this game has always been happening for others, so I have to make sure my own is getting everything first. Before i was on black people first, but over the years I see the real feelings of others. I saw it coming up in Flatbush, but it wasn't that many showing it, but I guess the more that came here, the more comfortable some felt to express themselves, and act funny, due to the higher population.

This ADOS shyt is really a blessing in disguise.
These is what these bytch ass nikkas feel about us.:dame:

All these fools do is blame their problems on others. :francis:

ignorethis

RIP Fresh RIP Doe RIP Phat
Daps
I'm sorry can you repeat this again. I said something about R. Kelly being a pedophile and he told me to stfu bish and worry about Nigeria. Mind you I am an American citizen, and my parents who are naturalized citizens have been here since the 80s. But Luuvie speaks for all Nigerians

My dad been here since he was 18, married 2 "ADOS" women before marrying my mom, has an "ADOS" son.

My GF and probably future wife is "ADOS", the dude that took me under his wing and is basically my big brother and mentor is "ADOS", one of my closest friends is "ADOS", but these idiots that have never interacted with Africans in real life think Africans hate them.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
giphy.gif

ITS 100% TRUE...ITS USUALLY THE NERDS WHO CONSIDER THE PEOPLE ON THIS WEBSITE THEIR BEST OF HOMIES WHO GET THE MOST LOVE. THEY COME TO THE COLI TO ESCAPE THEIR PAIN N GET THE LOVE THEY NEVER GET IN REALITY. FACTS ONLY.

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
Here or in there country of origin?

If you’re AA America owes you reparations

If your caribbean or African than your colonizer owes it to you.

I don’t agree however that all Caribbean are excluded.

If your ancestors were islanders but were effected by the racist shyt back in the day then I do think they are part of the ADOS movement.

Lost1

Rookie
Daps
come to think of it, I don't know too many AA women that would pack up and move to Germany unless they are in the military themselves. African and carribbean women, I can see. are we sure his mother is AA?

@Indiglow Meta (R$G) you ACL?:mjgrin:

he is not "acl"

he's from kentucky (but might have been born in germany)

his mom was in the military

open the link below and read the description of indiglow from the photographer

www.flickr.com/photos/jeffcbowen/21089943780

he is part German, part ADOS, and part Hawaiian

not "acl" in any way

Last edited:

truth2you

All Star
Daps
These is what these bytch ass nikkas feel about us.:dame:
I see you can't read, because I explicitly said YALL made this happen, I was NEVER like this

But keep choosing what you want to see to discredit what I said. People with sense can see what's going on, and it aint gonna be good for you once this shyt grows even more.

Let me ask you, if you read that, and saw I was for all black people doing better, why would you come at me with fighting words instead of trying to get me to understand? Is it because you already felt that way, and just waiting for someone to let those feelings out. you know you want to dis ADOS, but you don;t want them attacks!