Damn @Indiglow Meta, So This Is How You Really Feel About Black People Huh?

badtguy

Superstar
Daps
come to think of it, I don't know too many AA women that would pack up and move to Germany unless they are in the military themselves. African and carribbean women, I can see. are we sure his mother is AA?

@Indiglow Meta (R$G) you ACL?:mjgrin:

:ohhh:Facts. It only makes sense. He hates dark skin people but we already know his dad is of German descent so he probably is white which would make his mother a darkskin bw.

Cause he's not light skin I'm literally this Nikka skin color and the only people who refer to me as being light are Africans who are dark skin.

AAs just call me brownskin. Fr.

But he thinks he's lightskin. For some reason.

He refers to his nose as thin, but his nose isn't any different than majority of AA or regular black people noses. In fact it's bigger than mine.

So his mom might just be a darkskin bw with a big nose.

GoAggieGo.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
OldfashionedPowerlessHammerkop-size_restricted.gif
Oh, and white boy I see you in my negs. I know I’m doing the right shyt when it gets a reaction out of folks like you, and you not on my side.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
:russ::laff:

Another coli poster yall dikkride looking crazy out here

Y’all gotta pick better internet daddies

IF YOU'RE HATED ON THE COLI, U REAL AS FUCC IRL.......THOSE ARE BASICALLY THE COLI RULES- AND IT ACTUALLY APPLIES TO MOST OF THE INTERNET IF WE BEIN REAL.

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
But yall like shytting on other black ppl so much he felt at home again

:wow:

wPeO4L4.png

When the going gets tough, the tough run back to Germany to blend back in with the Euro side of their family. :wow:

:gucci::gucci::gucci:

He ain't even American?!

Where are all his crystal meth fueled walls of text when we really need them the most?

That nikka in the house furious and can't explain to his white wife why.

Matt stop :damn:

With all these #ADOS cats being exposed, there better be a purge this year. :martinbp: :bpufedup:

#thefeeling :whew:

This corny mutt a straight fukkin lame and weirdo...You can tell the clown only be around white boys talking like that.

Yall ban normal nikkas who slip and post / say some fukked up shyt ( which we all do here and there ) and let mfs like this just roam free when clearly they have some type of mental illness :gucci:

That is the worst part about this.

#freetheguys :mjcry:

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
Oh, and white boy I see you in my negs. I know I’m doing the right shyt when it gets a reaction out of folks like you, and you not on my side.
Was I talking to you? :mjlol:

The whole “I hate cacs like you” Schtick doesn’t work when you’re out here caping for a :mjpls: a$$hole who got aired out for shytting on black people. :camby:

“You’re still a good internet person indaglow :obama: “ -AggieLean

fukk outta here, clown :camby: