Damn @Indiglow Meta, So This Is How You Really Feel About Black People Huh?

GoAggieGo.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
So @Indiglow Meta (R$G) was gonna high tail it over the hills with his ADOS reparations to give it back to his busted up PAWG wife and biracial (black™) child.
:lmaorofl:
He’s on here role playing as a militant, calling out others to be c00ns, but it was the white woman who got the ring, had his baby, and made a Facebook relationship status update for.

:mjlolololol: #The Pattern

All you brehs need to move smarter with who y’all prop up as your online step daddy.
A lot of these militants are reinvented personas they roleplay for validation and online clout. Their real life does not reflect this, and it starts and ends once they log off.

Also that xoxodee user needs to be bushed for threatening the site.
She doesn’t need to go nowhere.

Last edited:

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
:lolbron:

200.gif
2019 fukkery :blessed::whew:

Ezigbo Nwanyi

From the East
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Home of Dr. Michael Okpara & GeneralAguiyi-Ironsi
Y'all nikkas really trying to say, it's only him

Let one Nigerian say some stupid shyt, y'all nikkas in the the next thread

They hate us :damn:

I'm sorry can you repeat this again. I said something about R. Kelly being a pedophile and he told me to stfu bish and worry about Nigeria. Mind you I am an American citizen, and my parents who are naturalized citizens have been here since the 80s. But Luuvie speaks for all Nigerians

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm done with the e-beefs. We gotta spread more love, we all we got:francis:

The irony of this post... look what I posted to him a month ago because his constant spewing of black hate .. please read this breh... at the end of the day I hope this humbles him because he was cocky like the Nigerian and constantly c00ned against brothers.. he was always so vocal in threads and arrogant as shyt against “non Afro American” blacks fukin c00n shyt

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/the...of-america-thread.691287/page-7#post-32680515