Damn @Indiglow Meta, So This Is How You Really Feel About Black People Huh?

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
So @Indiglow Meta (R$G) is an Omegac00n and @#Championships is an ardent Trump supporter... @Barnett114 exposed @Lionel Jospeh as @Wenzel Dashington, one of the worst posters on this site... @xoxodede went from pro-black to Barbecue Becky so fast I got whiplash, talmbout calling the cops because of this thread...

#ADOSGang looking reeeeeeeeall funny in the light... :bppatrice:
:lolbron:

200.gif

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I don't know why you went into voting, because I could care less about that. My issue is people hiding how they FEEL about it. I was on here from the beginning, and I remember when Non-ADOS always had slick shyt to say. Now, its the opposite, but instead of keeping it there, I'm seeing people are going after the movement, just being subtle with it.

Like I said, this is a blessing. Trust me people who don't post here is watching this, and all yall are doing is giving ammo to show them how immigrants, and their children are against us. Regardless of what your post just read, because in their eyes(and mine) why bring it up if that had nothing do with the discussion? It's no different from what President Trump just did by claiming the democratic is anti-jew just by twisting the words or Ilhan Omar.

I don't hate yall, just my eyes are open to who is against my fight. All that black talk is for the birds! Damn, this reminds me when I stopped fukking with the black power movement, it was the same shyt with wolfs in sheep clothing.

I Hope you are a woman talking about some damn feelings. :mjlol:

Grown ass man in the crib crying at tweets "why this Nigerian that live in the UK dont like me :mjcry:"

Majority of the people c00ning are peons who dont even hang around black people thus you'd never be around them for them to impact your life, and if you are around them and let them disrespect you as a grown man and run to the internet to talk about it you got bigger issues.

truth2you

All Star
Daps
I Hope you are a woman talking about some damn feelings. :mjlol:

Grown ass man in the crib crying at tweets "why this Nigerian that live in the UK dont like me :mjcry:"

Majority of the people c00ning are peons who dont even hang around black people thus you'd never be around them for them to impact your life, and if you are around them and let them disrespect you as a grown man and run to the internet to talk about it you got bigger issues.
You are talking, BUT you were one of the first people to bring up ADOS, so you need to look in the mirror?:sas1:

If anything, it should be ADOS who should be mad, he was dissing US!

BUT, yall have no idea how to move, so all yall did was show your hands. IDIOTS!

The sad thing is yall are making it bad for people who aren't like yall, because this movement is growing FAST. These posts aint helping, but keep doing yall thing, we need all the help we can get:sas2:

Mordith

H.E.N.R.Y.
Daps
Reppin
Cobb County
I have experience with SAPD...
They're unique in their lust for the nikka chase and kill. They don't even fake like they're just doing jobs. Very honest racism.

How is it possible that no matter what area of the country is being discussed in a thread you always have either lived or been to the place in question? :skip:

:youngsabo:

Last edited:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
You are talking, BUT you were one of the first people to bring up ADOS, so you need to look in the mirror?:sas1:

BUT, yall have no idea how to move, so all yall did was show your hands. IDIOTS!

The sad thing is yall are making it bad for people who aren't like yall, because this movement is growing FAST. These posts aint helping, but keep doing yall thing, we need all the help we can get:sas2:

man shut you're remedial ass up. People are calling out the HYPOCRISY of someone who is supposed to be Ride or Die #GANG for his ethnic group then talks down on them.

At this point I see this is a concept too difficult for you to comprehend so this is where we end our convo.

Stone Cold

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

"Bu-but we not anti-ADOS :bryan:"

:sas2:

Xavier

Iconic
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where Kings Will Dream
So @Indiglow Meta (R$G) was gonna high tail it over the hills to Germany with his ADOS reparations to give it back to his busted up PAWG wife and biracial (black™) child.
:lmaorofl:
He’s on here role playing as a militant, calling others out to be c00ns, but it was the white woman who got the ring, had his baby, and made a Facebook relationship status update for.

:mjlolololol: #The Pattern

All you brehs need to move smarter with who y’all prop up as your online step daddy.
A lot of these militants are reinvented personas they roleplay for validation and online clout. Their real life does not reflect this, and it starts and ends once they log off.

Also that xoxodee user needs to be bushed for threatening the site.

Last edited:

ignorethis

RIP Fresh RIP Doe RIP Phat
Daps

"Hybrid Vigor >>>>>>>>> Purebred Genetic Stagnation"

Who do you think that was targeted at?

Do you agree with his sentiments when he said that?

badtguy

Superstar
Daps
:ohhh: This makes sense. I always wondered why he kept moving around state to state, but then "visited" Canada and wouldn't leave.

He makes it appear like he was involved in some street shyt, but he really doesn't have his papers.

:ohhh:Like I don't event know if the Nikka is even American of any descent frfr.

I don't know any Nikka that Is from the dmv that would leave one of the best places for black people in America to live, for Canada or Germany like that's some real immigrant i aint got no papers shyt lmfao.

Like his mom's might be some type of other black.

He talks too much about African nikkas, island nikkas. Like He Be Around Immigrants More Than American Born 1st Generation 2nd.

Like most AA Im related too or know literally don't even the difference between tribes n shyt. Most just go bout their business, not even thinking about black immigrants.

He Know tribes, He Know Eating habbits,All Type Of insider shyt.

This nikka might be half African OR West Indian. :mjlol:

:dead: