Damn @Indiglow Meta, So This Is How You Really Feel About Black People Huh?

truth2you

All Star
Daps
Btw The Caribbean and African folks they get at don’t even stoop to this level.

If anything their ignorance is mainly of TV and culture difference.
Damn, not you too!

i thought you were a west indian who understood the movement, but I see you have issues too!

fukk it, the truth is better then being blind!

Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
For the people who are talking about ADOS, you are really showing how much you hate the movement. What does his posts have to do with everyone else?

You think you are being smart, but all you are doing is showing you fear of the movement. My question is why are you so scared? Yall are some weird ass people, especially @Phitz . This nikka is so scared of the movement, he didn't even go at what the poster was talking about, he went to ADOS. I LOVE IT, because now I know this movement is real, and shows who our enemies were the whole time!:blessed:

I already have two people I don't take serious when it comes to black issues just from their reactions in this thread. I guess its a blessing:patrice:

@Indiglow Meta (R$G) I liked your posts on here, but I can't rock with you after reading these posts. You sound just like these immigrant c00ns you speak against!

Y'all nikkas really trying to say, it's only him

Let one Nigerian say some stupid shyt, y'all nikkas in the the next thread

They hate us :damn:

Brehcepticon

Adeptus Brehstartes
Supporter
Daps
Well, welll, well.....:mjgrin:
Remember when you @Barnett114 negged me to oblivion and made sure I got bushed for 2 months over me making this EXACT thread just last year, saying my expososal is "ridiculous" and was quick to take sides???? what changed this year :jbhmm:

that Half-cac is NOT even African American, he was born in Germany when his momma wenched for a German cac...he only moved to the states at around 11 years old.

why do y'all think hes been "moving" around? Why do y'all think he conveniently ended up in Canada? :mjgrin:

I'll give you a clue: 21 Savage :mjgrin:

oh, the tables have turned :wow:

@Illuminatos
This train just keeps rolling :whoo:

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
bullshyt boss. I defended myself from the sheer silliness of it all. You had your pitchforks out for me for jokingly saying "******" 10 years ago, now you all

:whoa:

when it comes to this dude seriously talking about how he wouldn't want his kids hanging out with Trayvon Martin.

:rudy:

Yall nikkas some fakes.

I always fukked with you and I'm happy you're getting your vindication :salute:

They tried to expose in that one thread and it turned into STL meetup for real nikkas :heh:

Tom Foolery

You're using way too many napkins.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boardwalk and Park Place
I live the DMV and from the time I saw this cornball posting shyt about the area, his lame ass music video in Moco(one of the whitest places in MD) , also his accent was wayyyy off.

I knew this lame had to grow up around white people. He's most definitely a suburban negro military brat.

Not to long ago he posted about suburban black kids making n***er jokes on social media

Whole time buddy was talking about himself:mjpls:

that Half-cac is NOT even African American, he was born in Germany when his momma wenched for a German cac...he only moved to the states at around 11 years old.

why do y'all think hes been "moving" around? Why do y'all think he conveniently ended up in Canada? :mjgrin:

I'll give you a clue: 21 Savage :mjgrin:
:ohhh: This makes sense. I always wondered why he kept moving around state to state, but then "visited" Canada and wouldn't leave.

He makes it appear like he was involved in some street shyt, but he really doesn't have his papers.

Stone Cold

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
[Official] “Alternative” Perspective & News on Trump/Russia Scandal

most of the alt right lames have been exposed via this thread

Stfu you mod a subforum full of Louise Mensch propaganda :mjlol:

C3R_V3jWEAAe7Pk.jpg

truth2you

All Star
Daps
Nobody hates the movement. People are calling out how anytime someone calls out someone for Generalizing Non ADOS, you have trolls who deflect and say people calling them out is them being anti ADOS and trying to "stop the movement".

1. Post a Poll right now and I put money everyone here is for ADOS getting reparations.
2. The NON ADOS black population is so tiny that they can all vote AGAINST reparations and ADOS would be able to out vote them overwhelmingly, so what are we really talking about and how is Non ADOS c00ns on social media actually stopping anyones progress when these people have literally zero impact on policy?
I don't know why you went into voting, because I could care less about that. My issue is people hiding how they FEEL about it. I was on here from the beginning, and I remember when Non-ADOS always had slick shyt to say. Now, its the opposite, but instead of keeping it there, I'm seeing people are going after the movement, just being subtle with it.

Like I said, this is a blessing. Trust me people who don't post here is watching this, and all yall are doing is giving ammo to show them how immigrants, and their children are against us. Regardless of what your post just read, because in their eyes(and mine) why bring it up if that had nothing do with the discussion? It's no different from what President Trump just did by claiming the democratic is anti-jew just by twisting the words of Ilhan Omar.

I don't hate yall, just my eyes are open to who is against my fight. All that black talk is for the birds! Damn, this reminds me when I stopped fukking with the black power movement, it was the same shyt with wolfs in sheep clothing.

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:ohhh: This makes sense. I always wondered why he kept moving around state to state, but then "visited" Canada and wouldn't leave.

He makes it appear like he was involved in some street shyt, but he really doesn't have his papers.

at least i came clean on here :manny: I didn't make up lies. Be upfront and dudes don't have to worry about being exposed :manny:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Y'all nikkas really trying to say, it's only him

Let one Nigerian say some stupid shyt, y'all nikkas in the the next thread

They hate us :damn:

lmfao A Random Nigerian speaks for people in Sudan. With that logic its like saying a Afro Mexican is a spokes person for an AA from Detroit because both are Black people from North America :russ:

I'm like when we see Charles Barkley c00ning it up on National TV we are smart enough to say All AADOS aint c00ns, Charles is the c00n. But people will post a Random Nigerian that dont even live in the US, and tag a Haitian and be like "LOOK AT THESE c00nS, SEE YOUR PEOPLE ARE c00nS".
:russ: