Damn @Indiglow Meta, So This Is How You Really Feel About Black People Huh?

OVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
These last two exposals
ThirstyElasticEarthworm.gif

hatealot

Banned
Daps
Repent how when just less than a year ago he literally told me that he HATES his own dark skinned mother??? :dahell:

If you look hard enough at Facebook posts of his around 2015/2016, you will see also find out how much he despises his black dark skinned mom but praises his white German dad :sas2:

but y'all gon skip past this post like you ignored that thread i made., only cause im not popular on the coli :wow:
you got to be fukking kidding me, this nikka really has a problem

truth2you

All Star
Daps
For the people who are talking about ADOS, you are really showing how much you hate the movement. What does his posts have to do with everyone else?

You think you are being smart, but all you are doing is showing you fear of the movement. My question is why are you so scared? Yall are some weird ass people, especially @Phitz . This nikka is so scared of the movement, he didn't even go at what the poster was talking about, he went to ADOS. I LOVE IT, because now I know this movement is real, and shows who our enemies were the whole time!:blessed:

I already have two people I don't take serious when it comes to black issues just from their reactions in this thread. I guess its a blessing:patrice:

@Indiglow Meta (R$G) I liked your posts on here, but I can't rock with you after reading these posts. You sound just like these immigrant c00ns you speak against!

Stone Cold

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Repent how when just less than a year ago he literally told me that he HATES his own dark skinned mother??? :dahell:

If you look hard enough at Facebook posts of his around 2015/2016, you will see also find out how much he despises his black dark skinned mom but praises his white German dad :sas2:

but y'all gon skip past this post like you ignored that thread i made., only cause im not popular on the coli :wow:
200.gif

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
For the people who are talking about ADOS, you are really showing how much you hate the movement. What does his posts have to do with everyone else?

You think you are being smart, but all you are doing is showing you fear of the movement. My question is why are you so scared?

Also, if you are against something, try to be more subtle about it, if you don't want people to see how you really feel, and take you serious:martin:

I already have two people I don't take serious when it comes to black issues just from their reactions in this thread. I guess its a blessing:patrice:

@Indiglow Meta (R$G) I liked your posts on here, but I can't rock with you after reading these posts. You sound just like these immigrant c00ns you speak against!

Nobody hates the movement. People are calling out how anytime someone calls out someone for Generalizing Non ADOS, you have trolls who deflect and say people calling them out is them being anti ADOS and trying to "stop the movement".

1. Post a Poll right now and I put money everyone here is for ADOS getting reparations.
2. The NON ADOS black population is so tiny that they can all vote AGAINST reparations and ADOS would be able to out vote them overwhelmingly, so what are we really talking about and how is Non ADOS c00ns on social media actually stopping anyones progress when these people have literally zero impact on policy?

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
:snoop: you're talking like you've never been tagged or seen somebody tagged in a thread with zero context added and I KNOW that's not the case, so why is it an issue here? :comeon:

And this ain't about beliefs in Pan Africanism or ADOS. Its about being mindful and recognizing AGENTS when they're in your midst.

They're two more suspected agents in the ADOS clique. Ones a higher learning libertarian that was condemning handouts and another that's been trying to redpill brehs into thinking they're conservatives. My docket is still pending so I can't reveal individuals #1 and #2 just yet :sas2: