Damn @Indiglow Meta, So This Is How You Really Feel About Black People Huh?

Stone Cold

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No he doesn’t no matter how much you’d like to think so

Ironically @Indiglow Meta (R$G) sounded then like how a lot of anti-ADOS sound now
If you pay attention most of his rhetoric back then about slavery and "black names" was geared at who (and what) we call "ADOS" today :yeshrug:

Im glad dude is making an attempt to repent hopefully others will follow his lead :ufdup:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
This is Why I don’t waste time going back and forth with dudes on here.

A buncha clowns :scust:

yeah. Like at first you try to have a logical discussion but eventually realize these folks dont operate in logic thus you are best off just putting them in ignore because its just going to be a never ending cycle of them responding in meaningless walls of text.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Ironically @Indiglow Meta (R$G) sounded then like how a lot of anti-ADOS sound now
If you pay attention most of his rhetoric back then about slavery and "black names" was geared at who (and what) we call "ADOS" today :yeshrug:

Im glad dude is making an attempt to repent hopefully others will follow his lead :ufdup:

that because a c00n is a c00n and it has nothing to do with ethnicity.

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
Well, welll, well.....:mjgrin:
Remember when you @Barnett114 negged me to oblivion and made sure I got bushed for 2 months over me making this EXACT thread just last year, saying my expososal is "ridiculous" and was quick to take sides???? what changed this year :jbhmm:

that Half-cac is NOT even African American, he was born in Germany when his momma wenched for a German cac...he only moved to the states at around 11 years old.

why do y'all think hes been "moving" around? Why do y'all think he conveniently ended up in Canada? :mjgrin:

I'll give you a clue: 21 Savage :mjgrin:

oh, the tables have turned :wow:

@Illuminatos
:whoo:what do we have here?

just keeps pulling me in :wow:

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
Next on the list is @Booker T Garvey :sas1:

:mjlol: The slow bus finally dropped the one grown ass man off I see..this is the second post you’ve tagged me In today, nikka you slower than Christmas so I know your dumbass forgot.

We need a K-5th grade forum just for this radio ass nikka...I’ll moderate it, I’ll even bring the nana pudding and crayon boxes for him.

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
I have him several warnings that he was wide open but I didn't wanna indulge in fukkery though .

Dude got his c00n ass handed to him. He's in Canada by the way. Not Ohio right now.
I bodied him in the first exposal thread malcomxxx made

He's living in Canada illegally too
The irony

:dead:

Don't trust nikkas who hate their mothers
:francis:

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps

Repent how when just less than a year ago he literally told me that he HATES his own dark skinned mother??? :dahell:

If you look hard enough at Facebook posts of his around 2015/2016, you will see also find out how much he despises his black dark skinned mom but praises his white German dad :sas2:

but y'all gon skip past this post like you ignored that thread i made., only cause im not popular on the coli :wow:

BlaqkSpliffin

Ni**as Still Weird - Me
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Well, welll, well.....:mjgrin:
Remember when you @Barnett114 negged me to oblivion and made sure I got bushed for 2 months over me making this EXACT thread just last year, saying my expososal is "ridiculous" and was quick to take sides???? what changed this year :jbhmm:

that Half-cac is NOT even African American, he was born in Germany when his momma wenched for a German cac...he only moved to the states at around 11 years old.

why do y'all think hes been "moving" around? Why do y'all think he conveniently ended up in Canada? :mjgrin:

I'll give you a clue: 21 Savage :mjgrin:

oh, the tables have turned :wow:

@Illuminatos
His momma was Amandla Stenberg'en it up???:what:

:snoop:

AJD

Superstar
Daps
I aint gonna lie the way some of yall have all this faith in these weirdo ass strangers on an INTERNET ANONYMOUS forum and even so much so to see them as 'leaders' is hilarious :russ:

The dudes that talk the loudest and be extra militant be the biggest c00ns, agents cacs etc. How haven't yall caught on by now?:hhh:

Just reading the posts of any poster you should be able to deduce that persons character and who's

Thecoli been lit this year tho, matter fact this whole year been lit in general and we still months away from summer. What a time :wow: