Damn @Indiglow Meta, So This Is How You Really Feel About Black People Huh?

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
The Wenzel breh literally has a white man in black face in his Avy. He never did anything for me to hate him per say but I'm not taking his post as something I should actually care about in real life. No diss to him lol.
ill be reading from the #ados posters who arent on that theatric rah rah shyt

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
you comment and "troll" alot about black men but i dont ever really see you critique arab men:manny:

i know its cuz of your past experience but it is odd :manny:

If I troll a lot about black men (which I don’t) then there must be more than two quotes from 7 years ago.

And I trolled about black men and women in that thread and apologized to a black man in that thread for trolling but obviously I shouldn’t have done it all. :manny: anything else though, since you said I do it a lot.

Also what past experience?? :dwillhuh:

Last edited:

Sassy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I don't be here for 2 days and already more fukkery is running among.

Anyways, cliffs pls? :feedme:

GoAggieGo.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
you're insecure. Talking about "think your smarter than me but that aint the case" as if your existence in real life means anything to me. :russ: this internet is serious business huh.
:mjlol: this is my last post to you about this.
Insecure about what? Only thing that you’ve proven in all of this is Ados has you upset. It’s why you go in random post and say shyt like “well well The Coli said immigrants are this or that”

Dawg, you the one who typed the white boy shyt. I would never do that to you or another black man. I don’t know you but I have too much respect to do that.

Your last post, lol. Adios nikka. Next time you come at me, please come correct and represent me right. While I have no issue with how anyone talks, I don’t talk like that. Also, don’t insult my or anyone else’s intelligence in here talmbout “deez” and “day” are typos. Just admit your goof ups.

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
wPeO4L4.png

When the going gets tough, the tough run back to Germany to blend back in with the Euro side of their family. :wow:
View media item 17613
#IToldYall @Barnett114, but its ADOS gang for life, huh :mjlol:

watch him try to deflect and post an "exposal" on me or OP :wow:

Tom Foolery

You're using way too many napkins.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boardwalk and Park Place
Im honestly confused by the capes im seeing
Ya'll nikkas are different man lol.
Last night that same dude was bragging about exposing some guy's information and running him off the site.:gucci:
Now ya'll want to get the authorities involved when he gets exposed? Ya'll nikkas on here are really cliqued up like that?:ohhh:
I keep telling you all about these e-crews and cliques.

Nothing but snakes and cockroaches.

badtguy

Superstar
Daps

I thought he was mixed not biracial.:mjlol:

This dudes daddy is white?:mjlol:

His father isn't even black:mjlol:

Yoooooooooooooooo :russ:

I don't ever want to see this nikka (wrong term), guy :lolbron: go at someone for being a c00n again.

ADOS Gang with a heavy loss. :francis:

Have a white father brehs :russ:

I been said that like last year.

:mjlol: his whole story of living in different cities. Never made sense fukk is he a nomad.

He never actually claimed a city. He just knows little bits and pieces about it cause he was a military baby or whatever.

His Dad OR grandad Gotta Be white.