Damn @Indiglow Meta, So This Is How You Really Feel About Black People Huh?

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
that Half-cac is NOT even African American, he was born in Germany when his momma wenched for a German cac...he only moved to the states at around 11 years old.
:russ: I pray this aint true. My black ass was born and raised in the A and folks who came to this country on a plane and need work permits in their country of residence calling me the immigrant #howthatwork :wow:
wPeO4L4.png

When the going gets tough, the tough run back to Germany to blend back in with the Euro side of their family. :wow:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
When did I say I was done, or done with you? Dawg, you used white boy lingo and tried to pass it off as a typo. Now you want me to shut up cause I’m pointing it out?

Dawg said it was a typo.

Go ahead and do what you do and ignore me. I’ll even let you think you’re smarter than me, when that’s clearly not the case.

you're insecure. Talking about "think your smarter than me but that aint the case" as if your existence in real life means anything to me. :russ: this internet is serious business huh.
:mjlol: this is my last post to you about this.

Black Nate Grey

The God Emperor of Mankind
Daps
Well, welll, well.....:mjgrin:
Remember when you @Barnett114 negged me to oblivion and made sure I got bushed for 2 months over me making this EXACT thread just last year, saying my expososal is "ridiculous" and was quick to take sides???? what changed this year :jbhmm:

that Half-cac is NOT even African American, he was born in Germany when his momma wenched for a German cac...he only moved to the states at around 11 years old.

why do y'all think hes been "moving" around? Why do y'all think he conveniently ended up in Canada? :mjgrin:

I'll give you a clue: 21 Savage :mjgrin:

oh, the tables have turned :wow:

I thought he was mixed not biracial.:mjlol:

This dudes daddy is white?:mjlol:

His father isn't even black:mjlol:

Yoooooooooooooooo :russ:

I don't ever want to see this nikka (wrong term), guy :lolbron: go at someone for being a c00n again.

ADOS Gang with a heavy loss. :francis:

Have a white father brehs :russ:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
wPeO4L4.png

When the going gets tough, the tough run back to Germany to blend back in with the Euro side of their family. :wow:

Same breh who disses Black victims of white supremacy having to leave their countries that were destroyed by white supremacist on some "dirty africans can't run their own country" steeze :wow:

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
The Wenzel breh literally has a white man in black face in his Avy. He never did anything for me to hate him per say but I'm not taking his post as something I should actually care about in real life. No diss to him lol.
My avatar represents more of the zietgiest than ever. Characterizations of our so called black brothers. I chose this avy and its funny how it doesn't represents ADOS.

Anyway, I spit facts and you know it

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
I'm not altogether surprised about the information presented in this thread. I knew about the ww and kid, he said himself he used to be on 4our**** back in the day, mixed... 2+2=4, that's why I don't believe in race mixing. I figured he got woke recently, post ww and kid.

But those comments.... yikes. He's probably better off with the ww, I wouldn't want a sister to be dealing with all that confusion and back and forth. Either you fw us on that level or you don't.

As for me, don't really make me TOO MUCH of a difference. I like his theories and find them sound (but not without some critique). I will continue to do so. A coli dap don't mean I cosign his life. I dap ppl I don't really fw for their ideas all the time.

:yeshrug:

Whogivesafuck

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Dude, cut it out.

A bunch nerd slander and hot shyt coming from some goofy ass immigrant ain't gonna make you fit in to my ppl's culture that we know your parents tried their hardest to keep you sheltered from your entire childhood and early adult life.

Just makes ya look like the African version of Slim jesus.

Did you post on Narialand a few years back? :russ: