Damn @Indiglow Meta, So This Is How You Really Feel About Black People Huh?

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
Facts

Mattafact, when you gonna make that thread about Holts 2019 iteration?

Looks like you were blind to his other works because you were so entertained by him posting divisive shyt.

Breh probably has twice as many posts shytting on bw than any other subject. And dude was posting divisive shyt about other nationalities of black people before tariq and yvette made it cool for yall.

The whole ADOS shyt put the battery in his back and allowed yall lost nikkas to interpret bashing black folks as advancing a problack agenda

So bruh a dozen pages or so pages ago was right... hold that fukkin L. he saying the same shyt he always say. I called him out on this shyt years ago and he fell back until he could contextualize it with "afric00ns, bedwenches, forigen nikkas, #thepattern" and lap up daps.

He got ran off the site before over his comments on black women like 2 years ago. But yall like shytting on other black ppl so much he felt at home again

All projection shyt:camby:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Yeah, literally, as it appears their spokesperson has a white father:hhh: and is married to a white wife (though tbf that info about her and his child should not have been posted)
I just knew something wasn't right the way the Africa and Caribbean hate was. Like damn, this is our blood.

Jefferson Jackson

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The Wave Rider
So this is the guy from the OP? Hm. He's actually cute. :snoop:

:francis:i'd hold off on the compliments, if this thread is any indication, that nikka would brush you off to the side & be like...
1nhiuh.gif

Daps
:stopitslime: you sound wilddddd dumb

That aint true 6 years ago I wasn't making ni**er jokes.

I'm literally around black people all the time. That wouldn't even be a thought.

But maybe for some of you confused nikkas.

No you was probably making akata jokes

I know you got skeletons in your closet.

You just too much of a p*ssy to admit it