Damn @Indiglow Meta, So This Is How You Really Feel About Black People Huh?

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
You typed it though, and then tried to say they were typos

lmfaooo you're literally trying to argue something that you refuse to accept in order to flip this into you being the victim. No matter what I say you're going to post something stupid ignoring what is being said to you. Go waste some bodies else time. You literally said you were done now you trying to reach for a straw that doesn't exist. you're dismissed.

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD

KingJudah2

All Star
Daps
Reppin
718 Kings County
8nbTrlI.png

"Slave syndrome":wtf:

ClA08GS.png

"I are the niggest"?:what:
"Mutants":what:
"fukked up DNA":what:
AZ45PAe.png

OHebCEY.png

Crunrkm.png

An extra from Amistad? The movie about the slave ships?:gucci::picard:
Oj8PbKb.png

JnBAGOM.png

You got a problem with dark skin people?:patrice:
7FP6EHC.png

zBlMXHb.png

nubEw6X.png

S3gdKhu.png

So this how you feel about dark skin people huh? :ohhh:

RAHHHHHHTEEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

WHO HIM???

Jasonmask

Superstar
Daps
Anyone post that video of him checking that cac on Canada? Say what you want but I know I wouldn’t go out of my way to press a WS unless they preying on somebody black. He tried to “expose” me awhile back :ehh: he got a good taste of his medicine today.

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto/ Jersey / ATL / LA / Panoramic Roofs
:russ: I pray this aint true. My black ass was born and raised in the A and folks who came to this country on a plane and need work permits in their country of residence calling me the immigrant #howthatwork :wow:

@Indiglow Meta (R$G)

Your a whole German Kraut ass nikka too?:dwillhuh:

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
:childplease:Bruh im uneffected by none of that shyt, you should know that by now. I don't even have more than 5 post in that thread, thats how much I don't care. Im a professional troll, I do this.

Aint nothing you got on me that I didn't already give you:rudy:
:ehh:

Edit. I thought I been on your ignore list for years
:ohhh:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Man the loudest militants on this sub forum are the biggest perpetrators.
I just seen that one female militant poster calling for the police, what is going on
:mindblown:

The Wenzel breh literally has a white man in black face in his Avy. He never did anything for me to hate him per say but I'm not taking his post as something I should actually care about in real life. No diss to him lol.

GoAggieGo.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
lmfaooo you're literally trying to argue something that you refuse to accept in order to flip this into you being the victim. No matter what I say you're going to post something stupid ignoring what is being said to you. Go waste some bodies else time. You literally said you were done now you trying to reach for a straw that doesn't exist. you're dismissed.
When did I say I was done, or done with you? Dawg, you used white boy lingo and tried to pass it off as a typo. Now you want me to shut up cause I’m pointing it out?

Dawg said it was a typo.

Go ahead and do what you do and ignore me. I’ll even let you think you’re smarter than me, when that’s clearly not the case.

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's why that #ADOS is for the birds on The Coli, you nikkas don't even know who y'all dapping up
Facts

Mattafact, when you gonna make that thread about Holts 2019 iteration?
I didn't see the threads where he was posting suspect shyt, and obviously a lot of us weren't aware of how he really felt, especially those of us, that didn't post on here in the past. I knew he had a child with a WW, but I didn't realize that he just plain ole didn't like BW at all and literally shyt on us in other outlets. Even though he seeded up the stereotypical WW and is with her, he never caped for them on here. Always seem like an equal opportunity poster--he went after everyone. And no one was put on a pedestal....

And how do you know that he doesn't take care of his black child? Is the black child that he doesn't take care of--his daughter?

I don't know what to say, anymore, I'm not one to push for posters to be banned. If I don't like em', I just put him on ignore. But tbh, even if he doesn't feel this way anymore, his future posts aren't going to be looked at with the same light. IDK.
Looks like you were blind to his other works because you were so entertained by him posting divisive shyt.

Breh probably has twice as many posts shytting on bw than any other subject. And dude was posting divisive shyt about other nationalities of black people before tariq and yvette made it cool for yall.

The whole ADOS shyt put the battery in his back and allowed yall lost nikkas to interpret bashing black folks as advancing a problack agenda

So bruh a dozen pages or so pages ago was right... hold that fukkin L. he saying the same shyt he always say. I called him out on this shyt years ago and he fell back until he could contextualize it with "afric00ns, bedwenches, forigen nikkas, #thepattern" and lap up daps.

He got ran off the site before over his comments on black women like 2 years ago. But yall like shytting on other black ppl so much he felt at home again

DillaTUDE

Superstar
Daps
CharlieManson who is now AlainLocke

Who is Anti-Black Immigrant and #ADOS but is a cracker who's into cucking :smugdraper:

His old account was @nineteeneightysix -- he was claiming to be a white South African and used to post a bunch of racist shyt. Don't know how he suddenly became black American.

One of my favourites...

But I am South African, so I gotta rep Herschelle Gibbs...Six Sixers in an over...hahaha...Beast..