Damn @Indiglow Meta, So This Is How You Really Feel About Black People Huh?

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
Yeah, literally, as it appears their spokesperson has a white father:hhh: and is married to a white wife (though tbf that info about her and his child should not have been posted)
Ya gotta stop with these goofy ass view points on Ados
Yvette is pushing for reparations and thats only one piece to the puzzle. Ados is a cultural movement at its core
If you were African american two weeks ago, than your ados now... ADOS =African american

Whatever ados is doing is what aframs would be doing

Tanahashi Coates

Superstar
Daps
Clickers (boaties who haven't gotten on a boat yet) are wild p*ssy even online...noticing the new posts. They had hurt and hate in the pocket...WAITING.
Who gets trolled on one social media platform and goes to another one where the audience isn't aware to have "inside joke" advantage, instead of being direct?If it was head to head roasting those slavery jokes wouldn't hold up, nor would Nigerian hearts be able to take it. Getting whooped, forced to lean back, change languages, and rename YOUR country...because cacs.
Lying about "getting caught"
I'm afraid not, especially knowing about the Arochukwu (ain't chukwu God's name? :patrice:)
Isn't Nairaland WAY MORE HOSTILE?
Y'all compare them to LSA...when it's convenient. We letting clickers get a word in edgewise and obfuscate the real point of the OP. Lol at African breh thinking ignorant nikkas won't whoop on one of y'all. It can go down if you want it to.
That's why I encourage brehs to learn about other cultures.
Most Aframs dikkriding clickers now because of that movie, but not me. Y'all regular ass nikkas just like I am.
Difference: some people HAVE TO move...despite the fancy veneer, they still have folks shytting outside and cutting parts off kids for lucky charm magic items.
Imagine if more brehs knew about that cannibalism..rape...etc? I do.
Hmmm...:sas1:It's funny because other folks in other threads say: "a lot of africans don't know about the slave trade.
Is that right?:jbhmm:
I already asked why OP sought it out and got no answer, so when y'all ask again, click-click, you're deflecting.
All them English click-clicks paid to see a half white nikka from country ass fayetteville rap at them on stage for a lil while, to complain about some comments.
Meanwhile, USA click-click Wale ain't getting that love at all...from them or US.
So click on your keyboards and think about where that school system, form of gov't and country name came from.
Clickety click. Oh ain't no more of that you speaking ENGLISH...as an OFFICIAL LANGUAGE.
:usure: arrogance aon't working out.
They had pictures of slaves but brehs haven't looked like that in in a 100 years.
One of y'all get caught in Libya
:hubie:

:picard:

badtguy

Superstar
Daps
:hhh: this shouldnt even be about Ados vs. black immigrant.

Simply a fukk nikka. Who is a lame making some outrageous posts about black people, from the south at that.

Majority of the dumb shyt he wrote was about African Americans. Lil boosie not african:stopitslime: and the facially deformed blacks in the South he referenced aren't African either.
Trayvon Martin not african,
:hhh: drinking cool aid and ebt cards tho he was talking about African Americans.

Like yall nikkas are straight weirdos.

One day our roots are from the south, the south should be black american homeland.

Next day why are black people from the south darkskin, talk like slaves and facially deformed

:gucci: you guys are jokes literally. Idgaf where a nikka from if he says some dumb shyt I'm on his head.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
keep reaching for something to flip :russ:
Ol throw the rock and hide your hand head ass. If you gon mock our ancestors, at least have the internal fortitude to stand behind it instead of copping pleas like a scary little bytch.

I already said what I had to say about @Indiglow Meta (R$G). This is about you. :ufdup:

---

Superstar
Daps
nikka was on his anti-Trayvon Martin shyt too.:snoop:
xNU3Ymd.png

U0uHEPC.png
yjFiZJg.png

3LwaxZQ.png
pfRv7C0.png

TIFVtj3.png

gAjsc9J.png

Yeah I seen enough!

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Ol throw the rock and hide your hand head ass. If you gon mock our ancestors, at least have the internal fortitude to stand behind it instead of copping pleas like a scary little bytch.

I already said what I had to say about @Indiglow Meta (R$G). This is about you. :ufdup:

lmfaooo man stfu you idiot. :russ:

Tom Foolery

You're using way too many napkins.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boardwalk and Park Place
That's why that #ADOS is for the birds on The Coli, you nikkas don't even know who y'all dapping up
He's a black American living illegally in Canada and had a kid with a white Canadian woman.

Naw, They knew who the hell he was. They just chose to ignore it.