Damn @Indiglow Meta, So This Is How You Really Feel About Black People Huh?

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
So, ya'll go from being grown ass men still crying and bytchin about middle school teasing from AAs, to being bold enough to call out brehs to start killing ya'll in the streets.

Tell ya what. Give me one instance of an African immigrant that ever got some get back against racist whites in this country. And I might take you seriously.

Shed some blood peon
:demonic:

Your dismissed i dont care about any of that pokemon go stuff you talking about

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
@Lionel Jospeh for one aka Wenzel

J4VoyKB.png

I wonder if he still threatens to rape people's mothers in rep messages :mjlol:

Fred
:hubie:I only threaten inside of the gray areas of what is acceptable on the coli. If yall didn't retro actively bush me for a personal message, there would be alot more hurt feelings

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Literally every "pro black" person was a "c00n" at some point. Whether they are nobodies on the internet or important people like Malcolm x.

Any one who claims they held the same ideology their entire life is a liar.
Agreed.but you know when you know the "I've changed" is bullshyt?

When they see others who are afflicted with the same ignorance they were and vehemently try to judge them.

That's so fukking hypocritical. That is not the behavior of a humbled person who understands what it's like to have made mistakes from ignorance.

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
I gave the nikka the same energy I have given anyone that has been caught up on some exposal shyt. Most the time I ignore these type things cause it ain’t my thing, but if i do give energy it’s on some “that’s corny” type shyt. Did the same with that DJ nikka.

Also, “y’all see this”? nikka, you can’t handle your battles by your lonely? You need help? Again, don’t mention me if you gone bytch up like this or you ain’t equipped to battle it out.

You getting smoke cause you came at me on some slick shyt, tried to son me on some “watch ya people’s shyt” and questioned my aggresiveness. I don’t come at folk on here. Don’t mention me unless you have and state your purpose.
Yeah you big mad :whoo: All I did was tag you breh :laff: Came at @Indiglow Meta (R$G) on some 'forgive and forget' type shyt but I'm a bytch and all this :mjlol:

I think you're mad at yourself for vouching for his ass and uncomfortable with any attention being drawn to it. Keep redirecting that energy :ehh:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
810>>>>>>>313

Never fukked with you dirty Detroit nikkas, foh
I don't care about that stupid shyt. It's just a place to live. I'm saying, you dudes pretend to be all about black empowerment and shyt, but slyly post the type of anti-black racist shyt you'd see from white supremacists.

Black Steph Curry

Lines are being drawn in the sand.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville, AL
:dahell:No we're all not nikka. I Literally Only Post on When I'm Bored OR Taking A shyt Like Now.

Lmfao exactly breh. Most us post here to kill time at work. These mofos really think they defending the galaxy on a message board owned by the children of black immigrants. These folks are a special type of stupid
Both of yall have more posts than me.

Chief ion even know how a nikka can rack up 30,000 posts so ion know what you talking for lmao.

Tbh it don't really matter how much you post, my point still stands tha average nikka ain't posting on no message boards. Ion even think thts something to get mad over hell. It's alright to deviate from tha norm sometimes.