Damn @Indiglow Meta, So This Is How You Really Feel About Black People Huh?

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Let's say dude was out there to be taken and only thing I told him was he lived in Canada with a white wife and can't be a militant online .Called him a hotep since then.

His whole circle is white . Even the people he's been in the studio with are all white . That, I know for a fact .

When I been telling y'all the coli is full of c00ns and Cacs I ain't lying .

He was daring me to post his info because I know he was gonna try to take legal actions.

Thanks for exposing this fraud @Illuminatos

Next on the list is @Booker T Garvey :sas1:

Last edited:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Literally every "pro black" person was a "c00n" at some point. Whether they are nobodies on the internet or important people like Malcolm x.

Any one who claims they held the same ideology their entire life is a liar.

Lmfaooo stfu and speak for yourself. NOBODY SANE talks ANTI BLACK. People without knowledge of simply aint talking about race

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Let's say dude was out there to be taken and only thing I told him was he lived in Canada with a white wife and can't be a militant online .Called him a hotel since then.

His whole circle is white . Even the people he's been in the studio with are all white . That, I know for a fact .

When I been telling y'all the coli is full of c00ns and Cacs I ain't lying .

He was dating me to post his info because I know he was gonna try to take legal actions.

Thanks for exposing this fraud @Illuminatos

Next on the list is @Booker T Garvey :sas1:

Dudes hate immigrants yet need a visa to be where they lay their head
:russ:

GoAggieGo.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
Breh you got more smoke for me than the self-hating muhfukka that PLAYED yall :mindblown: and all I did was tag you. Do y'all see this shyt???

None of the other people I tagged are coming with this shyt. You pressed over the wrong breh, breh :hubie:
I gave the nikka the same energy I have given anyone that has been caught up on some exposal shyt. Most the time I ignore these type things cause it ain’t my thing, but if i do give energy it’s on some “that’s corny” type shyt. Did the same with that DJ nikka.

Also, “y’all see this”? nikka, you can’t handle your battles by your lonely? You need help? Again, don’t mention me if you gone bytch up like this or you ain’t equipped to battle it out.

You getting smoke cause you came at me on some slick shyt, tried to son me on some “watch ya people’s shyt” and questioned my aggresiveness. I don’t come at folk on here. Don’t mention me unless your purpose is laid out.

Last edited:

Tom Foolery

You're using way too many napkins.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boardwalk and Park Place
Kyle is supposedly in his mid 30s and lives in Columbus Ohio. Who is from there on here? :jbhmm:

YlDCeUm.jpg
giphy.gif

Supper

All Star
Daps
:russell:

Report back with stats on how many immigrants you killed for your cause.

Until them :camby:you dweeb

So, ya'll go from being grown ass men still crying and bytchin about middle school teasing from AAs, to being bold enough to call out brehs to start killing ya'll in the streets.

Tell ya what. Give me one instance of an African immigrant that ever got some get back against racist whites in this country and I might take you seriously.

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can people sue The Coli for allowing this type of info or badging of users by other members? @Brooklynzson @Barnett114

From what I have seen - The mods should not allow these types of threads.

This shyt don't seem legal.

Online Defamation Law

Lawsuit filed against Yahoo over message board harassment

Stalking/Cyberstalking | WomensLaw.org
How are you gonna Cape for this nikka when hes the one that wrote that on a public site like Facebook for the world to see?

Man Take your ass back to lsa with this police shyt breh:camby: