Damn @Indiglow Meta, So This Is How You Really Feel About Black People Huh?

Supper

All Star
Daps
Shed some blood peon
:demonic:

Your dismissed i dont care about any of that pokemon go stuff you talking about

Dude, cut it out.

A buncha nerd slander and hot shyt coming from some goofy ass immigrant ain't gonna help you fit in to my ppl's culture that we know your parents tried their hardest to keep you sheltered from your entire childhood and early adult life.

Just makes ya look like the African version of Slim jesus.

Last edited:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Yeah you big mad :whoo: All I did was tag you breh :laff: Came at @Indiglow Meta (R$G) on some 'forgive and forget' type shyt but I'm a bytch and all this :mjlol:

I think you're mad at yourself for vouching for his ass and uncomfortable with any attention being drawn to it. Keep redirecting that energy :ehh:

lmfao yet bruh will be on some "we all we got, deez africans and island folks hate us" based off some random dumb ass tweet or youtube video from a nobody who literally controls no policy or impact on his life. Yet his own #gang member hates him and his ethnic group and its "man people make mistakes when day young :mjgrin:" mind you ol boy was in his mid 20s or 30s or something doing this stuff

badtguy

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol: I'm Not Surprised, That fukk Nikka Put me On ignore or now tries to ignore me, when I was flaming his lame ass up.

Straight jokes about how he probably grew up and he couldn't take it-

Likee........

I live the DMV and from the time I saw this cornball posting shyt about the area, his lame ass music video in Moco(one of the whitest places in MD) , also his accent was wayyyy off.

I knew this lame had to grow up around white people. He's most definitely a suburban negro military brat.

Not to long ago he posted about suburban black kids making n***er jokes on social media

Whole time buddy was talking about himself:mjpls:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Dude, cut it out.

Coming with a bunch nerd slander from some goofy ass immigrant ain't gonna make you fit in to my ppl's culture that we know your parents tried their hardest kept you sheltered from your entire childhood and early adult life.

Just makes ya look like the African version Slim jesus.

:russell: shed some blood. I'm putting you on ignore because I have no time to play dungeons and dragons with internet memes with you. PM me once you kill some Black Immigrants.

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
So @Indiglow Meta (R$G) is an Omegac00n and @#Championships is an ardent Trump supporter... @Barnett114 exposed @Lionel Jospeh as @Wenzel Dashington, one of the worst posters on this site... @xoxodede went from pro-black to Barbecue Becky so fast I got whiplash, talmbout calling the cops because of this thread...

#ADOSGang looking reeeeeeeeall funny in the light... :bppatrice:

Last edited:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Both of yall have more posts than me.

Chief ion even know how a nikka can rack up 30,000 posts so ion know what you talking for lmao.

Tbh it don't really matter how much you post, my point still stands tha average nikka ain't posting on no message boards. Ion even think thts something to get mad over hell. It's alright to deviate from tha norm sometimes.

What does "more post" have to do with anything I posted.
:mjlol: mofos scrambling for a point to make. Go Kill some Black immigrants #gang report back once you put in work.

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think thecoli will go one of two ways.

1. We get real impersonal... we talk about external fukkery, stop posting pics, be more cautious.

2. We double down in an attempt to prove that we are real, unlike others.

I honestly think its about to be scary hours here. The wolves are evolving :hamster:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
If you caping ass nikkas don't stop.:laff:
av1yZ6T.png

That's 110 percent him.:russ::russ::russ::russ: