Damn @Indiglow Meta, So This Is How You Really Feel About Black People Huh?

T'krm

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
BA DOS Af pr
:snoop:

The info was mostly already known, and past wildin on sm already referenced. Claims he's matured & no longer espouses such thoughts -I'd take him for his words as truth.
Nonetheless his words, his views, and his(former) sentiments he has stand by.:manny:
Still has nothing to do with #Ados, and any attempt to correlate are weak at worst, at best pathetic! Absolutamente, nada has changed!
full

Last edited:

Supper

All Star
Daps
Lmfaooo look at this nerd.

“Now im going to upgrade my galactic blaster so i can defeat all immigrants online” face ass :russ:

Go in the streets and put in real work taking out black immigrants since they are your enemy.
:mjlol:

Well, according to ya'll we already stay punking and clowning ya'll from grade school all the way to undergrad. And ya'll never stop crying about it either.

"Them mean ol' Akatas called me booty scratcher in middle school."

*types angrily*

"YEAH WELL YA'LL WERE SLAVES, THOUGH SO THERE!"

What more can we do to ya'll in the streets? You want us to "South Africa" you or something? Ya'll took it to the net first so that's where we're keepin it.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Well, according to ya'll we already stay punking and clowning ya'll from grade school all the way to undergrad. shyt, ya'll never stop crying about it either.

"Them mean ol' Akatas called me booty scratcher in middle school.

*types angrily(

"Yeah, well ya'll were slaves though!"

What more can we do to ya'll in the streets? You want us to "South Africa" ya'll or something? Ya'll took it on the net first so that's where we're keepin it.
:russell:

Report back with stats on how many immigrants you killed for your cause.

Until them :camby:you dweeb

Daps
ol lame ass, weird ass, bi polar ass nikka smh

if he was a c00n in 2013, he still a c00n today :francis:

fukk any of that "im a changed man" shyt

Literally every "pro black" person was a "c00n" at some point. Whether they are nobodies on the internet or important people like Malcolm x.

Any one who claims they held the same ideology their entire life is a liar.

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
:snoop:

The info was mostly already known, and past, wildin on sm already referenced. Says he's matured & no longer espouses such thoughts -I'd take him for his words as true, nonetheless his words, his views, and his(former) sentiments he has stand by.:manny:
Still has nothing to do with #Ados, and attempt to correlate are weak at worst, at best pathetic! Absolutamente, nada has changed!
full
:pachaha: this type of shyt is what's actually indicting y'alls clique