Damn @Indiglow Meta, So This Is How You Really Feel About Black People Huh?

ReadOneBookAWeek

Smoking on a Cac Pack
Daps
I don't care about that stupid shyt. It's just a place to live. I'm saying, you dudes pretend to be all about black empowerment and shyt, but slyly post the type of anti-black racist shyt you'd see from white supremacists.
I don't even know what you're talking about. nikkas calling people piss colored everyday, I throw a joke back and all of a sudden I'm a white supremacist

Stone Cold

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

GoAggieGo.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
Yeah you big mad :whoo: All I did was tag you breh :laff: Came at @Indiglow Meta (R$G) on some 'forgive and forget' type shyt but I'm a bytch and all this :mjlol:

I think you're mad at yourself for vouching for his ass and uncomfortable with any attention being drawn to it. Keep redirecting that energy :ehh:
How could you possibly know if I’m mad? If I’m mad, you scrambling cause you realized you came at the wrong one. Again, for your benefit, don’t mention me unless your purpose is stated. At the end of the day, I’m still gone believe what I believe.

I should’ve got you out the paint when you questioned my username. How you this pro black dude, and don’t know that NC A&T, the largest HBCU in the nation, was nicknamed Aggies. I could’ve got you there, but I let you live. You claim MW don’t know about HBCUs (and again, you only did that cause Ados members fukked with her) yet, you don’t know all that you should know about HBCU’s.

Vouch? Dawg, you gone have to come better than this. If I was uncomfortable I wouldn’t have posted how I still think he’s an aight dude. I’m secure, so there’s no umcomforability on my end. I’m a Christian, and proudly have stated that. I forgive nikka.

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
I need to pass out some negs in this thread. :demonic:

giphy.gif

Black Nate Grey

The God Emperor of Mankind
Daps
Can people sue The Coli for allowing this type of info or badging of users by other members? @Brooklynzson @Barnett114

From what I have seen - The mods should not allow these types of threads.

This shyt don't seem legal.

Online Defamation Law

Lawsuit filed against Yahoo over message board harassment

Stalking/Cyberstalking | WomensLaw.org
Reported and negged.
Get this weak shyt out of here.
You clearly aren't built for the Coli.

Should be banned, trying to bring the law into this.

Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I think thecoli will go one of two ways.

1. We get real impersonal... we talk about external fukkery, stop posting pics, be more cautious.

2. We double down in an attempt to prove that we are real, unlike others.

I honestly think its about to be scary hours here. The wolves are evolving :hamster:

nikkas said they want that old thing back

All the people that have been around since 2017 about to learn

Supper

All Star
Daps
:russell: shed some blood. I'm putting you on ignore because I have no time to play dungeons and dragons with internet memes with you. PM me once you kill some Black Immigrants.

You got all in your feels about what I posted and quoted ME first, lil kid and Ion even know ya like that.

Next time just kick back and take what I'm saying about you and your peeps on the chin instead of daring random AAs over the internet who ain't thinkin about ya to go out in the streets looking for some irrelevant ass family members of your's to kill.

dj-method-x

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL