PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Proves that games like uncharted are 30+ gigs
We was talking about Uncharted 2 and you pull up a link to Uncharted 3 :umad:
On PSN onDemand UC2 is like 12gb :stopitslime:
UC3 I'm sure it'll be this insane amount of gigs, and it'll be all audio files.
Uncharted 3 was about half as long as uncharted 2, no way the actual game is 4x the size of its bigger better predecessor but keep believing that bs if you wanna :rudy:
Any decent new device with Bluetooth 4.0 is dual mode and backward compatible with 2.1.

Incorrect sir, I posted a link already that shows you how Bluetooth 4.0 is NOT backwards compatible. There are some devices that has dual mode hence the name "dual mode" aka both modes. That doesn't then make 4.0 compatible bruh

And you talking like if "Dual Mode" is standard when 4.0 is slow to come on :stopitslime:
WiFi-Direct is better and is already being used in all the most popular devices. WHEN, not if, but WHEN that happens the things people was trying to say was a knock (not having bluetooth) is actually a positive.
Wi-Fi Direct devices are here already bruh, I guess you didn't know that already :skip:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
uncharted 2 is 20GB on psn, uncharted 3 isn't shorter than uncharted 2; both are 22 chapters. uncharted 3 is like 40 gigs and it's not because of audiofiles, courtney. it comes with a pretty extensive multiplayer with co-op missions.

GZR

Final round
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
I'm kinda surprised at the lack of Bluetooth 4.0. Clearly a cost-saving move

Better than no Bluetooth though, looking at you Microsoft:ufdup:

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
We was talking about Uncharted 2 and you pull up a link to Uncharted 3 :umad:
On PSN onDemand UC2 is like 12gb :stopitslime:
UC3 I'm sure it'll be this insane amount of gigs, and it'll be all audio files.
Uncharted 3 was about half as long as uncharted 2, no way the actual game is 4x the size of its bigger better predecessor but keep believing that bs if you wanna :rudy:

Incorrect sir, I posted a link already that shows you how Bluetooth 4.0 is NOT backwards compatible. There are some devices that has dual mode hence the name "dual mode" aka both modes. That doesn't then make 4.0 compatible bruh

And you talking like if "Dual Mode" is standard when 4.0 is slow to come on :stopitslime:
WiFi-Direct is better and is already being used in all the most popular devices. WHEN, not if, but WHEN that happens the things people was trying to say was a knock (not having bluetooth) is actually a positive.
Wi-Fi Direct devices are here already bruh, I guess you didn't know that already :skip:
The point was that they can't fit on DVD. Dont go off on a tangent.. blu ray has it's advantages

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps

WiFi-Direct is better and is already being used in all the most popular devices.
You didn't post any link showing anything because you never post proof because you're always full of shyt. If you do have a link, its wrong.

IPad, IPhone, Macbooks, new Samsung phones, etc all have dual mode 4.0. Any decent device with Wi-Fi direct is gonna have backward compatibility with Bluetooth 2.1

Daps
Reppin
St louis
XBOX is gonna own this gen.....
sony need to pray that they sell/move units or it's over
for gaming in that belly up company.
3cepts know this and are making these threads
in hopes of making you choose the ps4 over
the XBOX.
not gonna happen...
a0yqua.jpg

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
future proofing means making a console capable of lasting longer than just 5 years.and sony has done so.

bluray was big enough for all the dlc milking.but microsoft's dvd set third parties back.and gamers got swindled with unfinished games and content stripping.

hdmi allowed hd gaming,hd video,3D gaming,etc.microsoft had to add it later and left early adopters out in the cold.

wiifi and bluetooth allowed wireless connections.sony didn't need $100 wifi ripoffs.it was built in for future connections.

HDD swaps was for when the content got bigger.sony also allowed developers to make any sized game on PSN.microsoft didn't and limited xbl game sizes early on.

the cell was capable,but third parties went with microsoft's lead in america and dumbed down our games to save money.but when every sony AAA first party game trumps its competitors first party games in graphics,i think cell was definitely future proof..

and that's not even half of it.

stealthbomber

cruising at 30,000
Daps
Reppin
the best coast
:whoa: dont mean to get in the crossfire but will either of these have modable hdds? im tryna get a terabyte maybe 2 on deck, new generation games taxin a nikka :whew:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
future proofing means making a console capable of lasting longer than just 5 years.and sony has done so.

bluray was big enough for all the dlc milking.but microsoft's dvd set third parties back.and gamers got swindled with unfinished games and content stripping.

hdmi allowed hd gaming,hd video,3D gaming,etc.microsoft had to add it later and left early adopters out in the cold.

wiifi and bluetooth allowed wireless connections.sony didn't need $100 wifi ripoffs.it was built in for future connections.

HDD swaps was for when the content got bigger.sony also allowed developers to make any sized game on PSN.microsoft didn't and limited xbl game sizes early on.

the cell was capable,but third parties went with microsoft's lead in america and dumbed down our games to save money.but when every sony AAA first party game trumps its competitors first party games in graphics,i think cell was definitely future proof..

and that's not even half of it.
Bruh, you always be talkin that bullshyt bruh. Let me tell you something bruh
You see what I made bigger bruh? Thats some bullshyt bruh. Bruh, :stopitslime:
The PS3 wouldn't of had an HDD if it wasn't for Xbox bruh. PSN wasn't a launch feature either. They added that. So a marketplace, demos, movies, music? All Xbox bruh. Netflix? Apps in general? You even got lights on your PS4 controllers because of Xbox and they don't even got that bullshyt :flabbynsick: Bruh you even got 4'mo'GB'o'RAM because of Xbox bruh. KZ/Uncharted.. all cuz of Xbox bruh. Recognize the REAL and I recognize that you about to be paying for online this go round. But your online will still be on some horseshyt. HOPEFULLY for you sake, you can copy some more Xbox shyt. Cross game chat finally? Your welcome :umad:
:whoa: dont mean to get in the crossfire but will either of these have modable hdds? im tryna get a terabyte maybe 2 on deck, new generation games taxin a nikka :whew:
On PS4 it'll be easy, On xbox its not neccessary because Xbox has unlimited storage via the Cloud :blessed: (on top of the 500gb that comes standard)

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Look, I'm $100 cheaper than my biggest rival, but I'm the company on the brink of financial ruin.
Some say I have more "horsepower" yet I'm still cheaper.
Its cheaper because they KNOW you will buy there Kinect-Me-Too Camera and there little other thing that goes with it for $130. They know if you don't see why now, you will later :smugfavre:
The Reason is Xbox dummy, you'll see tho. Stop hating the messenger
So anywayz, Future proof, riiiiight. So whats not Future Proof about the PS4?

I'll start off with its Bluetooth. Its bluetooth capability is 2.1
PlayStation 4 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Even though there is a higher fidelity version at 4.0 that has been out for about a year now is it? 2.1 isn't compatible with 4.0 :patrice: so in the near future when everyone upgrades to bluetooth 4.0 (or Wi-Fi Direct if you like the finer things) all your new bluetooth accessories won't even work on PS4 :whew:

Don't like the future? Well PS4 also hates the past since it cannot play Music CD's either. So if you was planning on using your PS4 as your entertainment hub and you have music on CD's? Can't do it here bruh, you gotta now have a 2nd solution for that. Makes no sense, but it is what it is :manny:

The Next missing piece is how games will evolve. One of the biggest STAN POINTS for the PS3 was how Blu-ray would make it possible to have bigger worlds. That ended up being bullshyt or negated by the fact that both systems could just have DLC. Playstation said they'd rather charge you than to put more content on a blu-ray disc. To give sony credit, they did ask developers to fill up the disk and they responded by saying "whats in it for us"
It would take more resources and by how games sold on PS3, it made zero sense. That was then. But NOW? With the Cloud for instance microsoft has made it affordable and logical to use it so you can create those bigger worlds you wanted to without having to finance themselves. The Xbox One is created for developers in that way. Sony added more RAM to the PS4 about 2hrs ago to attempt to hype this fact for another year or so. But its not a solution :smugdraper:

I have quite a few more things to add, but I'll start off with these...
You know, maybe this PS4stradamus fellow was on to something :ohhh: