DAMN I'm MAD: PS4 not future proof!!!

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
:ufdup: dont be talkin out ya ass just because you can. That's solely on the developers, anyone that wanted to make a long game did so. Multiplayer was the reason for all of these short ass games more than anything, not system limitations. Especially given the fact that 1 bluray cost 3 times as much as dvd production wise, they could have packaged multiple discs and many did. It didn't stop nothing this gen, stop being such a fanboy breh.

The existence of the xbox 360 squandered last gens potential. Xbots are happy about this and would probably happy if this gen was squandered so xbox could have the games. Thankfully, ps4 getting the hotter looking multiplats and exclusives while xbots stuck getting nickel and dimed into oblivion for another generation.

Microsoft already pioneered DLC, one of the worst inventions in gaming history and they nearly finalized their plan with their DRM bullshyt but thanks to Sony, the chosen ones, those plans were thwarted.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
:ufdup: dont be talkin out ya ass just because you can. That's solely on the developers, anyone that wanted to make a long game did so. Multiplayer was the reason for all of these short ass games more than anything, not system limitations. Especially given the fact that 1 bluray cost 3 times as much as dvd production wise, they could have packaged multiple discs and many did. It didn't stop nothing this gen, stop being such a fanboy breh.

Exactly, thats why Uncharted was so epic. It was long as a muthafukka.
But even that game only comprised of 4.5gb total so blu-ray wasn't even the reason that game was long (Story Tru)

It was only for 7.1 Sound because sony tried to come out as this media hub angle. Tru HD begins when we arrive is an exact quote from them.

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
The existence of the xbox 360 squandered last gens potential. Xbots are happy about this and would probably happy if this gen was squandered so xbox could have the games. Thankfully, ps4 getting the hotter looking multiplats and exclusives while xbots stuck getting nickel and dimed into oblivion for another generation.

Microsoft already pioneered DLC, one of the worst inventions in gaming history and they nearly finalized their plan with their DRM bullshyt but thanks to Sony, the chosen ones, those plans were thwarted.

You just making up shyt now... Go on with that shyt bruh until you spit some actual truth...
How did ms squander potential? How did you just dismiss the fact that sony had dlc... On their own exclusive games for that matter. How is that ms fault? You know that ps4 will be getting better looking games how? Don't spout no neogaf shyt I wanna know how you know based on specs and architecture? How will ps4 ram make games look better as how it relates to the gpu? Actually I wanna know what CUSTOM gpu the xb1 even has? How many available core does the xb1 have vs the ps4 and how does this mean one system is not more efficient than the other? These are the things that are important for graphics and these are also the things we don't know. Ms has plenty of faults but lets not spread what you THINK you know as fact when I can promise you that you dont know.

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
So are you saying Xbox's Cloud service cannot be used for game data/assets? :leon:
You starting to get it yet?

Is that right? Unreal Tournament had bigger levels on PC and PS3, but the Xbox version shytted all over the PS3 version. Just one example. Your probably stories are cool and all but I got a thread to run here so I'll chat with you later toots :piss:

You do realize your reaching now :snoop: And for the CD's comment.
Bruh, it has a blu-ray player in it. It can already play CD's no problem. Sony took that feature out on purpose. They up to something because there is no reason for it NOT to work. Unless they gonna try to sell you on some shyt. Expect them to block downloaded music just like they do downloaded movies on PS3 (Unfortunately I guess they are future proof :scusthov: )

Exactly, thats why Uncharted was so epic. It was long as a muthafukka.
But even that game only comprised of 4.5gb total so blu-ray wasn't even the reason that game was long (Story Tru)

It was only for 7.1 Sound because sony tried to come out as this media hub angle. Tru HD begins when we arrive is an exact quote from them.
"When asked about Uncharted 3′s current data size Meyer stated:

Uncharted 2 barely made it to 25GB, while Naughty Dog is going over 50GB this time, for Uncharted 3. But in the end we’ll be under 50. We’ll be one disc."

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
How am I reaching? Both Sony & Microsoft have added new features on hardware revisions of the PS3/PS2/PS1 and Xbox 360.
Sony mostly took away features :usure:
Xbox added built in wifi which benefited all. And sony I guess could upgrade to whatever. Even WiFi Direct :leon:
But the problem is the PS4 is running off of that outdated Bluetooth tech. Even the controllers. So your idea because of that point isn't very likely imo
"When asked about Uncharted 3′s current data size Meyer stated:

Uncharted 2 barely made it to 25GB, while Naughty Dog is going over 50GB this time, for Uncharted 3. But in the end we’ll be under 50. We’ll be one disc."
Yeah, sony devs are famous for making all types of bogus claims. Go peep how big Uncharted 2 is if you download it on-demand on PS3 :heh:
Little Big Planet devs said it was 40gb
LittleBigPlanet takes a big amount of space: up to 40GB on Blu-ray | Joystiq
Could only be done on PS3 they said. Then PSN went down and they offered the game for free. If I told you how small the game really is you'd have to break out of character and laugh your ass off :leostare:

Would you like to come up with a new "angle" now since I destroyed this one rather thoroughly if I do say so myself :manny:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
You just making up shyt now... Go on with that shyt bruh until you spit some actual truth...
How did ms squander potential? How did you just dismiss the fact that sony had dlc... On their own exclusive games for that matter. How is that ms fault? You know that ps4 will be getting better looking games how? Don't spout no neogaf shyt I wanna know how you know based on specs and architecture? How will ps4 ram make games look better as how it relates to the gpu? Actually I wanna know what CUSTOM gpu the xb1 even has? How many available core does the xb1 have vs the ps4 and how does this mean one system is not more efficient than the other? These are the things that are important for graphics and these are also the things we don't know. Ms has plenty of faults but lets not spread what you THINK you know as fact when I can promise you that you dont know.

The graphics card in the ps4 is SUPERIOR to the graphics card in the x1, FIRST of all but let me hit you with this article since you seem slow. :skip:

f you thought the console wars were over then you're hugely mistaken. The battle between PS4 and Xbox One has only just begun.

Published on May 28, 2013
This generation it's common for the Xbox 360 to get preferential treatment over the PS3 thanks, in part, to the latter's difficulties to develop for.

With next-gen consoles PS4 and Xbox One looking to be fairly similar in architecture, the real test of the power will come down to the hardware itself.

Talking to Eurogamer, JustAddWater's Stewart Gilray suggested that the PS4 could edge out the Xbox One in the technical department.

"We might see slightly smoother framerates on PS4," said Gilray. "We're working with Sony right now, and they're trying to actively push 60 frames per second, 1080p."

"You might get situations where the graphics will be a little, but not much, lower quality on the Xbox One. Or, you might get some fixed at 30 frames per second situations in 1080p."

Gilray added that it does depend on the "scale of the game", but that the PS4 is going to have no problems with anything being pushed on the Xbox One.

"If your game is going to push the heck out of the PS4, you might have to do some little tweaks [for the Xbox One version]. But if you design your game to work on Xbox One at 60, it's going to work on PS4 at 60."

With that said, Gilray admitted that the similarities between consoles will make the disparity even smaller than it is now.

"The classic example is Devil May Cry on PS3. There were some cases where they used a lot lower quality texturing compared to 360. That line will be blurred. It might be inverted on these two machines. It's early days."

And why will the PS4 have the advantage over the Xbox One next-gen?

"The reason PS3 had slightly lower quality textures on some games with Unreal powered engines was because of the speed it moved around at," said Gilray.

"Now, with GDDR5 on PS4 it's going to whiz around really fast. I wonder if that will be sacrificed a little bit quality wise with the DDR3 stuff on Xbox One."

The PS4 is built with 8GB of GDDR5 RAM, while the Xbox One has 8GB DDR3 - a slower and older version of the RAM that could limit the Xbox One in the long run.

PS4's Speed Means Better Graphics Than Xbox One - NowGamer

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Mowgli vs Courdog...:krss:

Shut up fakkit. You smell like weasel. :heh:

Love seein black people argue but when nikkas bring it to you you turn into a tree hugging fakkit wanting to be friends. Shave you scraggly ass beard you transient looking maggot.