DAMN I'm MAD: PS4 not future proof!!!

Raiders

All Star
Supporter
Daps
No night or weather effects... No store or auction house either :heh:
yall paying full price for a gimped version :umad:
Didnt drive club just recently add the ability to have more than one car racing at once, I know the one I played you just raced against the clock. and the videos for awhile were only with one car in to

Raiders

All Star
Supporter
Daps
:lolshaq: this nikka
If im wrong im wrong, why dont you link me to a driveclub gameplay video that has more than one car racing that is older than two weeks, and ghost cars dont count

Ill wait :popcorn:

• Dap
Reactions: PS4

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
If im wrong im wrong, why dont you link me to a driveclub gameplay video that has more than one car racing that is older than two weeks, and ghost cars dont count

Ill wait :popcorn:
You know what, I never thought of that :ohhh:
Even in reviews, they say it was them alone, but that a ghost car with other journalist drive times would be seen while you played. Which lead to some "blogs" saying "I love the community features in driveclub better" :laff:

Not making this up :yeshrug:
:lolshaq: this nikka
As opposed to this nikka from months ago IN THIS THREAD...
You're an annoying poster sometimes too. Have you played drive club? Mind showing me a full gameplay video? How are you calling this game mediocre?
So he's annoying because he told the truth, gotcha...
Oh people at E3 didn't like it? :huhldup:

Oh well.. Wasnt expecting it to replace gran turismo. Atleast we get a demo on steroids :skip:
So its clear that you hype shyt up you yourself have no idea about. Then when you was told the truth, you didn't even go see for yourself. You just took a posters word and kept it moving.
Why don't you actually look at the games you stan. Maybe you'll realize you stanning for no reason
Ignorance is bliss they say :patrice:

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
One year later.. well, at least yall got 3D Blu-ray support :bryan:
Tell me what you got doe?
ib2ltMkEhMhKqo.gif

Jack shyt.

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
Going through this thread, there used to be a lot more xbots

I wonder what happened to them all?

:oyea?:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
:whoa: dont mean to get in the crossfire but will either of these have modable hdds? im tryna get a terabyte maybe 2 on deck, new generation games taxin a nikka :whew:

Sony does... i think you can always swap out the smaller internal one and replace it at anytime...:youngsabo:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
So when I was talking about future proof, I was talking about the future. And I see now that most of the conversation was concentrated on the near future and now. Not the actual future which is what I started talking about. This part of the overall discussion is what I wanted everyone to focus on...
Misread the "affordable" part. I can admit when im mistaken. And RAM is used for game data/assets..
Yes, thats exactly what im saying...and if you say otherwise, you lose what little credibility you have..:usure:

Also, here u are again lacking in knowledge. The PS3 uses 2 lasers for the different formats...they are likely cutting it down to ONE read head that can read BD/DVD but not CD
I guess I get my credibility back now, right?
Send this bullsh1t straight to Courtdog's Kennel
That's in the cloud now too :wow:
You mad we have quality titles we dont have to pay for :umad:
2013 and these nikkas cant do night time :dahell:
Mad they have quality titles they didn't have to pay for eh :shaq:

Fast forward 8yrs and it's ..
zombie army 4 is aight... haven't played state of decay yet.. world War Z the zombies are too fast.. with gamepass you have options :obama:

if you dont like any of those, left4dead is available xbox enhanced:banderas:
:hhh: