DAMN I'm MAD: PS4 not future proof!!!

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
The graphics card in the ps4 is SUPERIOR to the graphics card in the x1, FIRST of all but let me hit you with this article since you seem slow

The PS3's graphics card is inferior to the Xbox 360's but that has never stopped you or your flunkies from saying the opposite is true :umad:

http://www.redgamingtech.com/xbox-360-and-playstation-3s-graphics-card-gpu-compared/

Graphics card on the XBox 360 is based on an AMD design, and the system has 48 unified shaders, running at 500MHZ. THis gives 96 billion shader operations per second on the XBox 360, compared to that of the 74.8 billion shader operations that the PS3 managers, with its 24 pixel shader pipelines and 8 vertex shader pipelines running at 550MHZ per second. In terms of raw performance, the PS3 loses slightly right out of the gate.

That is far from the end of the story however. The Xbox 360 has 10MB of EDRAM which is tied directly onto the GPU (which is similar to how the 2011 spec leak of the Xbox 720 is using similar EDRAM, but the XBox 720 is also tying this to the CPU as well as the GPU). This EDRAM acts as a very fast buffer allowing regularly accessed code to be quickly grabbed for processing. As it turns out, it also means that AA (Anti Aliasing) a lot easier on Microsoft’s console too.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Sony mostly took away features :usure:
Xbox added built in wifi which benefited all. And sony I guess could upgrade to whatever. Even WiFi Direct :leon:
But the problem is the PS4 is running off of that outdated Bluetooth tech. Even the controllers. So your idea because of that point isn't very likely imo

:

You do know that the newer Bluetooth versions are backwards compatible with older Bluetooth devices? So there's nothing to stop Sony from putting a newer version of Bluetooth in a future PS4 hardware revision/slim version.

Forza 1080p 60fps :blessed:

Drive Club 30fps:flabbynsick:

:snoop: It's been mentioned several times on this forum that Turn 10 studios sacrificed graphics effects (that will be used on DriveClub) to get Forza 5 to run at 60fps.

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
The graphics card in the ps4 is SUPERIOR to the graphics card in the x1, FIRST of all but let me hit you with this article since you seem slow. :skip:

PS4's Speed Means Better Graphics Than Xbox One - NowGamer

This is what I keep trying to tell you... We don't even know what kind of gpu the xb1 has. All we know is that it's something custom. So once again, since u ignored the other points, tell me how do we know. The title of that article does not reflect the content at all and once again it doesn't talk about the gpu, it talks about ram speed which is a big part of the overall makeup of a system but not the determining factor when it comes to graphics... Nowhere does anyone say the xb1 will be gimped except for in flamewars. All you see from developers is that they have comparable power which in all honesty the gap based on speculated specs is actually closer than the 360 and ps4. what you dont take into account is that with both systems being able to run at 60fps 1080p, you will not see a difference. There is a point where the difference is negligible so it won't be ms holding back anything, I guarantee no game on any console you see will be utilizing a full 8 gigs of ram anytime soon anyway, so it's all hypothetical bs.

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
This is well known by anyone who pays more attention than to just fanboy headlines.

Then it should be easy to find something from google on the topic, anything on the topic.. Right?

I know it won't be an easy find because this was discussed shortly after launch so we talking articles from 2006. I'll see...

:comeon:

... yeah, I couldn't find it

... And this is why people don't like you.