DAMN I'm MAD: PS4 not future proof!!!

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
im glad it's cheaper because i dont want a console camera. we tried gimmicks, we off that now

the only hardcore gaming gimmick that is worthwhile is oculus rift

i really dont care about the blue tooth standard. all i would do with it is play games. if the dual shock 4 is low latency, then that's all that matters to me

no CD support is stupid, but a minor annoyance. i will put CDs in my PC

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Sony mostly took away features :usure:
Xbox added built in wifi which benefited all. And sony I guess could upgrade to whatever. Even WiFi Direct :leon:
But the problem is the PS4 is running off of that outdated Bluetooth tech. Even the controllers. So your idea because of that point isn't very likely imo

Yeah, sony devs are famous for making all types of bogus claims. Go peep how big Uncharted 2 is if you download it on-demand on PS3 :heh:
Little Big Planet devs said it was 40gb
LittleBigPlanet takes a big amount of space: up to 40GB on Blu-ray | Joystiq
Could only be done on PS3 they said. Then PSN went down and they offered the game for free. If I told you how small the game really is you'd have to break out of character and laugh your ass off :leostare:

Would you like to come up with a new "angle" now since I destroyed this one rather thoroughly if I do say so myself :manny:

Uncharted 3 - Download

Ronald

Daps
DriveClub devs say they're aiming for 60 FPS

and its supposed to be like PGR

PGR >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Forzzzzza :snooze:

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
I tell u what I really hope for... And that's that the ps4 has a better setup for ipods. That shyt was beyond terrible. That's more important than cd support honestly bc I usually buy cds and leave them in the car.

StarClout

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broncos/NYY/NYR/ALA
kennel4.jpg

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Then it should be easy to find something from google on the topic, anything on the topic.. Right?

:comeon:

... And this is why people don't like you.
This is why people don't like me :wtf:
Because I won't scour the internet for file from 2006? Are you stupid?
Its not my fault you don't understand how the internet works. Every story isn't just a google search away. What I'm talking about isn't unknown or even little known. Somebody hopefully can help you, I'm not gonna spend anymore time on it personally because how would that benefit me? Would it matter to you or would you move on to the next "angle" :stopitslime:
I don't know why you don't believe me, are PS3 games the same size as xbox ones? That would answer your question right there :dwillhuh:
What does that have to do with what you quoted :popcorn:
DriveClub devs say they're aiming for 60 FPS

and its supposed to be like PGR

PGR >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Forzzzzza :snooze:
Thats great, your going off of what you hope. But they already said it was running 30fps. If it was 60, they'd of said that and we wouldn't be having this conversation :umad:

People who actually played the game said they was disappointed. Thats why no place talks about this game, only sony fanboys who need to name something just because :heh:

Most of us could give a shyt about any racing game, and that goes double for Killzone. Sony's exclusive launch is looking mighty :scusthov:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
one day... people will realize that nobody cares about any of this shyt... hahaha

i mean really.. look at the sales of this gen we on now.. kinda even.. it's not 2 to 1 or 3 to 1... it's like 1 to 1.2349328743298749238749

what that tells the companies is... people gonna buy this shyt and 30% of you will do highly detailed research.. but we don't care about you fukks.. we want the people who do no research, who just buy this shyt to have it, and we'll get their money

people do 15-20 posts a day on what features and exclusives each one has.. and at the end of the day, people buy multiplats and give zero fukks about the bluetooth number or what size the game is

so in closing............................... nobody cares

Mensch Fontana

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHHICEY
Look, I'm $100 cheaper than my biggest rival, but I'm the company on the brink of financial ruin.
Some say I have more "horsepower" yet I'm still cheaper.
Its cheaper because they KNOW you will buy there Kinect-Me-Too Camera and there little other thing that goes with it for $130. They know if you don't see why now, you will later :smugfavre:
The Reason is Xbox dummy, you'll see tho. Stop hating the messenger
So anywayz, Future proof, riiiiight. So whats not Future Proof about the PS4?

I'll start off with its Bluetooth. Its bluetooth capability is 2.1
PlayStation 4 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Even though there is a higher fidelity version at 4.0 that has been out for about a year now is it? 2.1 isn't compatible with 4.0 :patrice: so in the near future when everyone upgrades to bluetooth 4.0 (or Wi-Fi Direct if you like the finer things) all your new bluetooth accessories won't even work on PS4 :whew:

Don't like the future? Well PS4 also hates the past since it cannot play Music CD's either. So if you was planning on using your PS4 as your entertainment hub and you have music on CD's? Can't do it here bruh, you gotta now have a 2nd solution for that. Makes no sense, but it is what it is :manny:

The Next missing piece is how games will evolve. One of the biggest STAN POINTS for the PS3 was how Blu-ray would make it possible to have bigger worlds. That ended up being bullshyt or negated by the fact that both systems could just have DLC. Playstation said they'd rather charge you than to put more content on a blu-ray disc. To give sony credit, they did ask developers to fill up the disk and they responded by saying "whats in it for us"
It would take more resources and by how games sold on PS3, it made zero sense. That was then. But NOW? With the Cloud for instance microsoft has made it affordable and logical to use it so you can create those bigger worlds you wanted to without having to finance themselves. The Xbox One is created for developers in that way. Sony added more RAM to the PS4 about 2hrs ago to attempt to hype this fact for another year or so. But its not a solution :smugdraper:

I have quite a few more things to add, but I'll start off with these...

SO... in the future the PS will be on par with the snitchbox = no Bluetooth?

but your talking about future proofing yet you bring up compact disc based media? how the fukk is that relevant to your topic? PS3 already streams media and everyone got a usb drive. stop reaching sir