Damn, I slept on this game and this game is an underrated. Have anyone played this game?

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Well, I haven't played DMC yet so I don't know what she sounds like in DMC.
very similar. i honestly thought they were the same. the characters are even similar in roles. what Trip is to Monkey is similar to what Kat is to Dante.

Kat was post-apocalyptic dime status tho, Kat, wouldn't even look twice at. but she had a nice personality:troll:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@cfountain

I just beat Chapter 8

:to: Trip's father is gone man. This b!tch won't set me free to remove my headband all the shyt I did it for her, we already got a deal but she wants revenge

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
for real tho, its tough wanting sequels for games you know will never come :to:

this, vanquish, and sleeping dogs all need one...well, i want one. i guess i just have to be happy with a bayonetta sequel. i think sleeping dogs may legitimately get one tho.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
for real tho, its tough wanting sequels for games you know will never come :to:

this, vanquish, and sleeping dogs all need one...well, i want one. i guess i just have to be happy with a bayonetta sequel. i think sleeping dogs may legitimately get one tho.

Sleeping Dogs is bad ass. IMO, Sleeping Dogs>>>>>GTA5.

I liked Sleeping Dogs' DLC where they did base on the classic movie Bruce Lee's Enter The Dragon tournament fighting.

Hey breh, don't say no more about Enslaved, you have me :patrice: that shyt ending won't well so I'd rather surprised myself.

Never heard of Vanquish. What kind of game is this?

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana

I liked Sleeping Dogs' DLC where they did base on the classic movie Bruce Lee's Enter The Dragon tournament fighting.

Hey breh, don't say no more about Enslaved, you have me :patrice: that shyt ending won't well so I'd rather surprised myself.

think gears of war with bullet time like max payne but your character is way more acrobatic and its fast paced. it can be found for the cheap as well. 360/ps3.

another one of those gems that got lost in the shuffle.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
think gears of war with bullet time like max payne but your character is way more acrobatic and its fast paced. it can be found for the cheap as well. 360/ps3.

another one of those gems that got lost in the shuffle.

:leon: gameplay

Is storyline good?

That's why I'm not rushing to buy PS4/XB1 cause I wanna to finish some of games that I missed. Plus, there are not many games I'm interested on PS4/XB1 yet.

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
there's a demo for vanquish as well.

another game that didn't get a shot, Bulletstorm. they were too busy advertising it as "dikk t*ts" the video game:snoop:

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
story for Vanquish is meh. it isn't bad or in the way, just ment to get you from a to b. it does have its moments tho.

once again, it cries for a sequel.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i think so. i know it was on ps3 so i just assumed it was on 360 as well.

if not you can probably find it for under ten bucks at this point at gamestop.

I won't buy it for $10 buck since you mention it's just meh storyline.

:russ: Lol @ Pigsy tried to holla at Trip

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ

Sleeping Dogs is a horrible fukking pathetic excuse of the game. I bought it on PS3. Got fukking rid of it. Had to deal with people telling me how good it really is and to give it another shot. Bought it during the fall Steam sale. SAME OLE TRASH :camby:

fukk that shytty overrated game. I've never seen a more mediocre fukking trash game get hyped up because the jap fukk in it was doing goddamn karate and shyt.

BasedPrime

Xbox Woe
Daps
I hated Heavenly Sword on PS3 so I never gave this a chance. Demo was meh too. DmC was good tho :ld: