Damn, I slept on this game and this game is an underrated. Have anyone played this game?

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
you're missing the point. look at the animation and how enslaved is presented. right off the bat, you know shyt ain't real. uncharted wanted to trick you into something it's not. and you should be insulted for accepting what it gives :sas2:

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
that's the difference. enslaved gameplay was engrossing and far more enjoyable than uncharted. it didn't even feel repetitive and yes, i could buy a dude who looks like the post-apocalypitic tarzan as doing crazy shyt as oppose to nathan drake who looks like another cac i see everyday

the dudes name is monkey. that's all i need
but they're two completely different approaches to combat. one is a shooter and the other is a brawler. they aren't comparable from the jump.

and Monkey is a name, he isnt an actual monkey(which also wouldnt survive what happened in the game). he is a human as well and should be held to those same human standards. Monkey isnt physically different from a "cac" you've obviously seen in your lifetime. he's a muscular dude.

and im not missing any point. its a video game :mjlol: none of it is real. ESPECIALLY in the action/adventure genre.

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
im so sorry that naughty dog has indoctrinated you. that is all.
how could they have "indoctrinated" me when i also said(even before this thread was created in numerous recommend a gem threads) that I loved the game. I've recommended the game NUMEROUS times.

im so sorry you arent able to differentiate between a brawler and a shooter:skip:

hell if anything Enslaved and Uncharted are both "serviceable" at best combat-wise and the true meat to either game lies elsewhere.

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
Discovered it about 2 years ago. It's pretty good. Never finished it though.