Damn how did Keith Lee become unlikeable so fast? Fans are going in on him after previous rant

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
He loses credibility by refusing to talk about the restaurants that are so bad the criticism wouldn't be "constructive"
Almost all of these food reviewers become compromised when they get popular and start selling out to restaurants, basically becoming sponsored ads, ie JL Jupiter
Keith Lee ain't quite there yet but what's the point of reviewing food if you're only going to publicly talk about the ones that weren't trash

kt773

All Star
Daps
Reppin
chi town southside wild 100's
He loses credibility by refusing to talk about the restaurants that are so bad the criticism wouldn't be "constructive"
Almost all of these food reviewers become compromised when they get popular and start selling out to restaurants, basically becoming sponsored ads, ie JL Jupiter
Keith Lee ain't quite there yet but what's the point of reviewing food if you're only going to publicly talk about the ones that weren't trash
Because he has major influence, it’s a bad thing to care about people?, nikka you just want some negative shyt :mjlol:

GilSho

Veteran
Daps
This

Bolded is a tale as old as time especially with black people.
I knew there was something seriously wrong with black people when they were the only demographic blaming Chris Rock for getting slapped on stage by a man that initially laughed at his joke.

Keith should've switched his style up before the inevitable turn and try to market his content towards cacs instead.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I knew there was something seriously wrong with black people when they were the only demographic blaming Chris Rock for getting slapped on stage by a man that initially laughed at his joke.

Keith should've switched his style up before the inevitable turn and try to market his content towards cacs instead.
Doin more noj black restaurant reviews would be good for him

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
:russ:Is giving constructive criticism on the food and services you’ve experience. At food spots really hating lol?
It can be, bc food doesn't taste the same to everyone.

People have different taste palletes, different health situations, etc.

It's completely subjective

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
This is interesting, because just reading through this thread, you have people saying he already trashes restaurants.
:jbhmm:

REdefinition

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I don't get this take. If you're in a new city and you ask somebody about food spots, and they tell you the best places to go, do you say "Nah, tell me about trash places too!" ?

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
I don't get this take. If you're in a new city and you ask somebody about food spots, and they tell you the best places to go, do you say "Nah, tell me about trash places too!" ?
He takes polls of places to eat and then doesn't talk about half of them because they trash
No one is watching REVIEWS to only hear about the good spots, that's what top 10 list or whatever are for

GilSho

Veteran
Daps
Doin more noj black restaurant reviews would be good for him
I think he was trying to change the lives of those black mom-and-pop shops and promote small black businesses but nikkas are ungrateful. He should've seen the writing was on the wall after the BET incident and pivoted to doing more non-black restaurants and started marketing his content towards different types of audiences.

When you're black, it's a matter of when, not if mfs will turn on you. Gotta have all bases covered.