Damn how did Keith Lee become unlikeable so fast? Fans are going in on him after previous rant

Richard Glidewell

Superstar
Daps
When he was goin in on Atlanta it was a bat signal for everybody and their mama to hate. Folks dont like when its time to hate on their area tho. And i kind of agree, my wifes peoples are from DC, and the food aint that great. Its so much focus on being bourgie and sophisticated, i just want some good food, fukk how many exotic 25 dollar drinks you shove at me.
Probably using the drinks to mask the substandard food.......mambo sauce on everything doesn't bide well for taste either.......I always eat first round of food from anywhere with no condiments.......if condiments after cooking is needed to make the food hit then it ain't it

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Folks do this all the time, something is cool until it becomes too cool and popular and then the next cool thing to do is to shyt on it:francis:

Keith Lee has done good by and for a lot of people. Can’t bring myself to hate the breh. He legit changed a lot of black folks lives for the better.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Because ultimately, and this is no hate, but is he a professional chef? I really don't know so I'm asking. I know he has an mma background. But what qualifications does he have to critique food?

There's plenty of ppl on social media doing the same thing.

Secondly, people might be running a good restaurant and then he comes in and gives it a low score, now their business might decrease. It only takes doing that to the wrong people 1 or 2 times.

Furthermore, ppl from different areas, like the South, Midwest, KNOW good food already and don't need someone to tell them.

Lastly, when you're doing something like this, that again many other ppl do, you have to be lighthearted bc it's really not that serious

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
I never got the appeal of this high-spectrum mf from the jump. Sm just hands out clout tokens willynilly
He doesn't appear to be a paid for food shill and it looks like he's giving his honest feedback. You get a chance to look at the food live yourself and make a decision.

If I'm looking for food suggestions, I'd rather scroll through a Tik Tok and see the food in video form than do a Google search and read Google reviews. Doesn't hurt that his taste seems to match my palette and I generally agree with what he says. :manny:

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
He doesn't appear to be a paid for food shill and it looks like he's giving his honest feedback. You get a chance to look at the food live yourself and make a decision.

If I'm looking for food suggestions, I'd rather scroll through a Tik Tok and see the food in video form than do a Google search and read Google reviews. Doesn't hurt that his taste seems to match my pallet :manny:
He can do his thing, salute the hussle or whatever, but I wouldn't run to his get his opinion on food. I don't like the way he does videos, never did. I know that shyt appeals to tiktokers, but I don't even have that app

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Folks do this all the time, something is cool until it becomes too cool and popular and then the next cool thing to do is to shyt on it:francis:

Keith Lee has done good by and for a lot of people. Can’t bring myself to hate the breh. He legit changed a lot of black folks lives for the better.
This

Bolded is a tale as old as time especially with black people.

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol: I don’t like bro’s editing style but bruh is harmless, and just shares his opinions on fast food. It’s crazy how much stock people are putting into food opinions. So much that they’re threatening bro crazy.

Last edited:

V Skyye

All Star
Daps
He should transition to selling products or something else where he uses his fame/food review persona on a larger scale. Social media is way too fickle and negative to sustain his content. The backlash was inevitable. People like to see you do good, but not too good.