Damn how did Keith Lee become unlikeable so fast? Fans are going in on him after previous rant

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Are you Saying good food is too much to expect from a small restaurant :patrice:
What is "good food"? That's subjective.

Peep bro's review...Keith Lee made it seem like this restaurant was completely inedible. The food I see is completely passable especially for a $10 plate in fact it looks pretty good.

I don't expect a 10/10 meal at a cheap take out spot. I don't go to Kennedy's and expect a 5 star dining experience. It do what it do.

Last edited:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

Peep bro's review...Keith Lee made it seem like this restaurant was completely inedible. The food I see is completely passable especially for a $10 plate.

I don't expect a 10/10 meal at a cheap take out spot. I don't go to Kennedy's and expect a 5 star dining experience. It do what it do.

Why did Keith go there? If locals were gassing the joint up and it was mid then...

:manny:

He's literally traveling all over the country eating food for a living. His expectations aren't the same as people who have local bias/favoritism frfr

skylove4

Veteran
Daps

Peep bro's review...Keith Lee made it seem like this restaurant was completely inedible. The food I see is completely passable especially for a $10 plate.

I expect all mom and pops or cheap take out to have great food. Why in the hell am I eating there and paying money if the food isn’t great:mjtf: I might as well eat fast food or cook at home