Damn how did Keith Lee become unlikeable so fast? Fans are going in on him after previous rant

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
When he was goin in on Atlanta it was a bat signal for everybody and their mama to hate. Folks dont like when its time to hate on their area tho. And i kind of agree, my wifes peoples are from DC, and the food aint that great. Its so much focus on being bourgie and sophisticated, i just want some good food, fukk how many exotic 25 dollar drinks you shove at me.
Been saying this. They were on Atlanta’s ass when he was there. Dude believes his own hype and he’s going to piss a lot more cities off before he’s done. I mean folks get mad when you talk about him but nobody likes the restaurant inspection people either lol. We don’t know what they look like though.

The Phoenix

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I made the comment a while back in another Keith Lee thread. It's now his turn to get all the hate. He's successful, making money, at the award shows, and right on time, here they come. Now all of a sudden he's a problem, and he's a weirdo. SMH.

V Skyye

All Star
Daps
The only reason people liked him is because he was shytting on black businesses. He's a pretentious dikkhead. Also that rose incident exposed him
He’s saved a lot of Black (and other ethnicities) businesses from going under too. Which is why he got TikTok famous in the first place. People liked seeing the feel good stories of businesses on the verge of shutting down booming with business. He got mainstream famous based on negative reviews of Atlanta restaurants. But most of his original fame came from his positive promotion of small businesses. He actually still does this but it doesn’t reach the same level of attention.

I do agree that he’s whiny though and feeds too much into negativity. He should seek more mainstream avenues of revenue and maybe step away from reviewing black businesses period. Or maybe only go to the businesses that ask. A lot of small businesses beg him to come for the media attention but then get upset when the reviews aren’t that favorable.