Damn how are people doing it out here?

seymour cake

All Star
Daps
Its crazy we getting robbed and taxed on literally everything.. food, rent, ect.. everything going up but a nikka pay rate.. we all need to get on some bull shyt with the government and stop this shyt..

Da whole world need to just say fukk it we not going to work till shyt change, or something... shyt gonna get real out here soon

Traveler

All Star
Daps
Had to replace the circuit board in my unit Monday, was 1.2k :whew: . Said the rest of the unit looked in good shape so I'll be good for awhile
I had the same thing done last year. hot me for $1800, but that's the Hawaii price so everything is more expensive by a lot.

Pseudonym

Secretary of Defense of #catset
Supporter
Daps
Shi>iiit....better go to an empty, new house with your truck at like 3am. Make sho the power out and snatch both units.

Nah, everybody know somebody that know somebody that’ll do that for you for $100 for youknowwhat. No need for OP to put himself in a compromising position. Exploitive as hell, but it works.

Justise M

Superstar
Daps
Been through the ac going out shortly after I first became a homeowner. It was the worst, it was summer, my wife had just lost her job and we had a 1yr old. Wasn't as expensive as 14k but it was a lot at the time.

Now in my second home, I'm on a program with my hvac company to get it inspected every 6 months as a preventative method

Windows 91

Unreleased Operating System
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
C:\
Last week of 90s, about to be all 100+ until October :whew:

Shadow

Enjoy your life and loved ones.
Daps
To keep AC blowing cool as a preventive measure pour half a cup of vinegar into the AC drain line. I recently started doing this because our AC was barely blowing, now the air is nice and cool. Some people flush with hot water right after.

Your AC drain line might look like this if it doesn't have a pvc cap.
facebook-ac-drain-line.jpg

Lift the cap with the black cords hanging from it. It should come right up. That's where you pour your vinegar.

Also routine checks every 6 months is good by your HVAC provider.