Damn how are people doing it out here?

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Avada Kedavbreh!
Daps
You didn’t get an extended warranty ?! :damn:
Might need to finance it or get indoor AC units (work surprisingly really well , $500-600)
Really good for brehs that like it cold in their man cave and the brehettes can keep the rest of the house warmer which saves on electric and AC grudges, i like it at 72 unless I’m having a hot flash, he likes it at 68 :scusthov:but pretty much stays in one room. We don’t all have to suffer because he hot blooded
:pacspit:

Jean toomer

Superstar
Daps
Unit is 25 years old, I change air filter once or twice a year.
My AC guy just ran my pockets something serious replacing my system. Had the nerve to tell me to change my filters once or twice a month if never wanted to see him again. Sonofabytch.
:beli:

Pseudonym

Secretary of Defense of #catset
Supporter
Daps
My AC guy just ran my pockets something serious replacing my system. Had the nerve to tell me to change my filters once or twice a month if never wanted to see him again. Sonofabytch.

I have a subscription that sends 5 or 6 filters at a time. Not gone lie, used to change filters every 3-4 months or when I remembered when renting. It’s monthly now. It makes a big difference. I was also told to pour vinegar and water down a pipe ( idk what it’s called l, I was showed where it was) once a month also, and get a mesh covering to keep out reptiles and debris from getting in the unit

And this is why there’s a portable AC unit. :manny: His ass stayed in his room all day anyway. I’m a FL gal, can’t stand the cold.

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Avada Kedavbreh!
Daps
s
I have a subscription that sends 5 or 6 filters at a time. Not gone lie, used to change filters every 3-4 months or when I remembered when renting. It’s monthly now. It makes a big difference. I was also told to pour vinegar and water down a pipe ( idk what it’s called l, I was showed where it was) once a month also, and get a mesh covering to keep out reptiles and debris from getting in the unit

And this is why there’s a portable AC unit. :manny: His ass stayed in his room all day anyway. I’m a FL gal, can’t stand the cold.
Nah its just wild cause we be having the same EXACT battle :russ:

Its especially egregious cause 68 was already a compromise for me. I could do 60 on a real humid ass day and still wish it could go lower. :mjcry: 72 just cold enough to make me mad.

CBalla

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
i hope it lasts you another 2.5 years, they finna throw 410a in the bushes :birdman: