Damn how are people doing it out here?

BunchePark

Coli N Calisthenics
Daps
Reppin
Broward
I'm in South FL

AC is a must down here ain't no way around it

All it take is a night or two with no AC nikkas gone come up off that cheese 🤣 believe that

But at the same time YOU should be able to service ya own unit

If you ain't putting in a compressor or doing no welding you don't need to be calling NOBODY

Run caps
Contactors

All that shyt is basic shyt a homeowner can do

People just he scary as fukk 🤣

Go to an AC supply store and buy the the parts all that shyt plug and play

triplehate

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ECU
Had to replace the circuit board in my unit Monday, was 1.2k :whew: . Said the rest of the unit looked in good shape so I'll be good for awhile

Daps
I see people go back to window units sometimes when their central air needs too many repairs. They buy a few windows units and spend less than 1k instead. I've seen Apts do that to renters also.

cheek100

Truuu
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
@CBalla come look at this
Just had a quote to replace my AC. $6.4K to $14.2K on how premium I go and I’m in an average house. I’m doing good financially right now but damn I saw that BS and felt legit bad thinking about a breh out there making $60K a year with a family seeing that number. Central air costing a car note???

:francis: I see why so many people are just giving up
why do u think u need a new ac? what reasons were u given by professionals?

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You must have called Brad who needs to pay off that Boat. Need to find you a Fernando if you trying to save on labor.

full

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
I actually developed a hood technique for this when my folks didn't have AC. :sas1:

All you need is heavy duty zip lock bags, a fan, and a pillow with a pillow case.

Step 1)Fill one zip lock bag up with enough water to where it lays flat. Squeeze out all the air.

Step 2) Take that ziplock bag and place it inside another. Squeeze out the air. Take those 2 ziplock and place it in another ziplock bag. Squeeze out the air.

Step 3) Place the ziplock bag in the freezer for about 1 hour. You want the water close to freezing.

Step 4) Take that ziplock bag and put it inside your pillow case.

Step 5) Place fan in front of you and Lay down on the pillow case.

Follow those instructions. Repeat step 3 to 5 and you sleeping good for nights.:wow: