Damn, dude cut his homie off for dating a cac...thats foul as hell lol.

scarlxrd

Underground
Supporter
Daps
Truth.com

A lot of these dudes aren't pro-black. They just hate everybody that isn't black, which leads them to throw logic, and truth in the bushes in order to push their hate ruled agendas. Same as the white folks that taught them to think this way :smh:

This whole comment is piff but that bolded is just :banderas:

Logic and truth gets tossed in the bushes so often on here, it boggles the mind.

Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Truth.com

A lot of these dudes aren't pro-black. They just hate everybody that isn't black, which leads them to throw logic, and truth in the bushes in order to push their hate ruled agendas. Same as the white folks that taught them to think this way :smh:

And quiet as it's kept, some of these dudes don't like other black people either.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
And quiet as it's kept, some of these dudes don't like other black people either.
They can't like black people with some of the hateful shyt they be saying.

Like I bet the majority of the people in here talking shyt about dude are part of the #GMB movement.

Like how can you claim to be pro-black but be actively against black unity?

Broken fukking logic all around:smh:

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
There are like 4 different people quoting me. So I'm gonna try to make this simple.

Pro-black:
Advancing the black community through promoting black love, black pride.
Educating the people on Black culture and black history.
Strengthening the community through investing in black businesses, making connections and building unity.

Marriage is not just a result of love. Marriage for love is something that has only been around in recent years compared to the timeline of history. Marriage is a huge commitment. It is where your time,attention, money and resources go. Where your offspring are produced and raised. Where your allegiance lies.

You can not say you value Black Beauty, culture and unity, while making a life with a white partner. It is hypocritical. It is also not beneficial to your partner or your children because you will be ignoring what makes them them.

If you are pro-equality, pro-the human race, pro-mixed kids are the future. Go do that.

@philmonroe Biracial kids are still half black, but they are also half white. Half of their family is white. They will still benifit from their white family members and appearance depending on how they look. They are at a crossroads and I think it is unfair for them to have to choose sides. I think it would be more beneficial for them to be pro-equality. A lot of pro-black content focuses on they benefits of being black and how whites have done us wrong. Biracial kids and black people with white spouses will often feel the need to defend their white family. They may want to include their white family in things made for black people, programs and safe spaces. Some events are all inclusive and open to whites looking to be educated but some things need to stay within the community. Basically, like I said before when marrying white, you are dividing your resources that could've been used within the community with your white family. So you are no longer fully focused on the black community.

As for @MeachTheMonster No one said that Pro-Black means Anti-White. Pro-black means focused on black. If we are focused on black, we have no time for white. They are not a priority for us and just a distraction. We've seen how integration worked. We can do more when we are in unity. Ain't no half-steppin, because it just slows us down and causes distractions.

Not to mention it opens us up to agents. When it comes to black who are not for the pro-black lifestyle, no they shouldnt be shytted on. Instead they should be left alone, and we continue on without them. A lot of people in the pro-black community are leaders and have a big following so they have to be careful of who they keep in their circle image wise. And a lot are elitist. :yeshrug: it is what it is.

Not everyone will hear and became pro-black. What's important is that we keep spreading the knowledge, so that those who are ready to learn more are able.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
They don't just look for ways to be elitist pro black ass dudes like the clown dude that started a thread on me because I didn't answer his irrelevant question. Dude talking about he exposed me smfh. Then when I said put a ban bet on this exposing cat was doing more moves than Neo in the matrix. That's the type of blacks some of these dudes are just ready to call somebody not pro black, c00n, agent, etc at the drop of a disagreement. I just have to remember its online and most of these dudes IRL are quieter than church mice.

Yehuda

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Some of you got this shyt twisted, Mentu Sun didn't dismiss that man for dating a cave bytch, the interracial dating itself isn't a problem here, but you do look stupid claiming pro-Black with a non-Black woman by your side, if you're not pro-Black enough to get you an actually Black wife then don't be repping the movement, simple. You can't have it both ways. :yeshrug:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Advancing the black community through promoting black love, black pride.
Educating the people on Black culture and black history.
Strengthening the community through investing in black businesses, making connections and building unity.
A person can do this regardless of who they are or are not married to.
As for @MeachTheMonster No one said that Pro-Black means Anti-White. Pro-black means focused on black. If we are focused on black, we have no time for white.
This makes no sense at all. You don't have to exclude everything else to make progress at one thing. That's an asinine assertion.

They are not a priority for us and just a distraction. We've seen how integration worked.
Yeah, it got you clean water, birth control, and whatever opportunity you have today:martin:

We can do more when we are in unity. Ain't no half-steppin, because it just slows us down and causes distractions.
Shunning other blacks due to their lifestyle choices is not unity.

Not to mention it opens us up to agents. When it comes to black who are not for the pro-black lifestyle, no they shouldnt be shytted on. Instead they should be left alone, and we continue on without them. A lot of people in the pro-black community are leaders and have a big following so they have to be careful of who they keep in their circle image wise. And a lot are elitist. :yeshrug: it is what it is.

Not everyone will hear and became pro-black. What's important is that we keep spreading the knowledge, so that those who are ready to learn more are able.
And again. None of this has anything to do with whom a person chooses marry.

Banned
Daps
I Agree 100% With The Pro-Black Professional.

Anyone with "Common Sense" would automatic know that Nobody (Let Me Repeat: Nobody) can be "Pro-Black" & Believe In Supporting The Pro-Interracial Agenda And/or Date, Marry, And/or Have Casual Sexual Sessions Etc With Outsiders (Non-Black/African American U.S. Citizens).

The Truth Hurts!

Period! Point! Blank!

No Exceptions!

#End Of The Conversation!

.༼-◕_◕-༽.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.
Daps
Reppin
Dona Nobis Pacem
Bruh saw the deceit and :trash: him........strictly no edomites :whew:
tumblr_nfs6qqJTnQ1qf1feno1_500.jpg

rbg-slogan1.jpg

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
@MeachTheMonster
You keep quoting me and all I see is a big red WOAT.
I don't know how many times and ways I can say the same thing. If you are focused on everything you are not pro-black, you're pro-everything or pro-equality. Don't worry, I won't be replying to u again ITT.

Let me just add, we never asked to be brought here for these "opportunities". Birth control and gynocology was advanced through the experimentation and exploitation of black women and babies without anesthesia.

You obviously worship the white man, and country who stole this land, murdered it's people and so generously given you these opportunities that my people had to fight for even though we built this country through blood, sweat and tears.

I ain't gonna waste breath or time on you no more. :camby: fukk outta here c00n.

Last edited:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
@MeachTheMonster
You keep quoting me and all I see is a big red WOAT.
I don't know how many times and ways I can say the same thing. If you are focused on everything you are not pro-black, you're pro-everything or pro-equality. Don't worry, I won't be replying to u again ITT.
Right deflect and run away when your broken logic is challenged.:smh:

A person can only be pro-one thing at a time.

Dumbest shyt I've heard on here in a while :heh: