Damn, dude cut his homie off for dating a cac...thats foul as hell lol.

Daps
So if I'm understanding you correctly, @No_bammer_weed, a black person can't be pro-black unless he/she lives in a majority Black Country?

By that logic:

A Jew can't be pro Jewish if he/she doesn't live in Israel?

An Indian can't be pro Indian if he/she doesn't live in India?

An Asian of whichever nationality can't be pro-(insert Asian country) if he/she doesn't live in their respective countries?

An Arab can't be pro Arab, if he/she doesn't live in an Arab country?

A Latino can't be pro-Latino if he/she doesn't live in a majority Latino country?

A white person can't be pro-white if he/she doesn't live in a majority white country (Word to South Africa)?

@No_bammer_weed punk ass is gonna come in here and not reply to this

Or he'll come with some :wrist: passive aggressive comment about black people

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nah but one of the people I talk to is from there. There's a Afro Latino music group called Choc Quib Town thats from there and that caught my interest. I want to hit the port towns because those are where the Afro Latinos are located and it doesn't hurt that I'll fit in as far as looks.

that's dope, i'll check them out. that how i felt in cartagena bruh. i blended in easily, the biggest give away was how i dress.
the women with the baskets on their heads always said "hola mi amor" when i walked by :jawalrus:
i was actually surprised at how many afro latinos were in cartagena and the surrounding areas. dope place to visit. and mad inexpensive.

Daps
Reppin
WestMidWest
It's funny when faux pro blacks talk that unity shyt, yet have no fukking idea what it is because they stay pulling shyt like ol dude. They aren't about unity, they're about elitism. As I've said before, if a race war popped off, blacks would be done first cuz Wed be the only army that would pretty much attack itself for any reason. You think other races are gonna cut people off cuz they date out, are gay, dress this way, talk that way, etc. Nah, only nikkas do that shyt:francis:
:whoa: I'm pro-black and I believe in unity with like minded individuals, but I do/could have friends and family that is not apart of my lane, which I actually do. Our bond is not based on our significant other, it rooted in genuine love and brotherhood

However, I would be pissed off if another breh rep pro-black but was being a hypocrite because that contradicts our generational goals

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
Whats 'pro-black' about dating/marrying/having children with a woman that isn't even black?

2012 posters yall, ol 'we is our own worst enemy' c00ns :pachaha::pachaha:

@Poitier
@Barnett114
@marcuz

Bet people in here wouldn't be complaining about what the man wrote if it was a black woman that said this to another black woman marrying out :troll: what do some of the Coli ladies think

@CinnaSlim
@Elle Driver
@PeridotPuss
@bcrusaderw
Who said it was? To question him being pro black or not is thing, but to get all in your feelings talking bout "I cut you off", and on social media like a teenage girl? Dude went about it like a fukk boy.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
ol " that girl aint good enough for you" lookin boy. His ex "friend" might have wanted him for himself. Pretty suspect how he wants to manage his friend's life and try to dictate who he should or shouldnt date. All he should care about is if his boy's woman is treating him well.

Bruh with the white wife handled himself with class. Its evident who the real man is in that situation.
Shut your fakkit ass up. The friend explained why he cut him off as his explanation made perfect sense. Yet here you go ignoring his explanation to force some gay shyt. You're such a bytch.

Daps
Who said it was? To question him being pro black or not is thing, but to get all in your feelings talking bout "I cut you off", and on social media like a teenage girl? Dude went about it like a fukk boy.

Nothing immature in the screenshot, just you spinning shyt to get your point across

Theres nothing wrong with dating out :mjpls: you're just not 'pro-black' anymore

You aint gotta lie to kick it my nikka

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
So if I'm understanding you correctly, @No_bammer_weed, a black person can't be pro-black unless he/she lives in a majority Black Country?

By that logic:

A Jew can't be pro Jewish if he/she doesn't live in Israel?

An Indian can't be pro Indian if he/she doesn't live in India?

An Asian of whichever nationality can't be pro-(insert Asian country) if he/she doesn't live in their respective countries?

An Arab can't be pro Arab, if he/she doesn't live in an Arab country?

A Latino can't be pro-Latino if he/she doesn't live in a majority Latino country?

A white person can't be pro-white if he/she doesn't live in a majority white country (Word to South Africa)?

But this situation doesnt have anything to do with being pro- [insert ethnic group].

You are choosing to define this man by saying that who he fell in love with effectively defines his commitment to being "pro-black". So you are describing this man based on your biases of those whom look different, and not their character.

So yes, absolutely, if a Latino, Asian, Indian, etc person who headed a pro-ethnicity group kicked a member out of their organization for dating a black person or anyone else, I would wonder just what in the fukk are they doing living in a diverse nation. Why not just go back to your "home state" where you can be around people who look like you 24/7? That hypothetical ethnic person would probably be going crazy anyway since those groups date whites at far higher frequencies in America than blacks date and marry out.

Last edited:

Sithlord Piff

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LA
It's funny when faux pro blacks talk that unity shyt, yet have no fukking idea what it is because they stay pulling shyt like ol dude. They aren't about unity, they're about elitism. As I've said before, if a race war popped off, blacks would be done first cuz Wed be the only army that would pretty much attack itself for any reason. You think other races are gonna cut people off cuz they date out, are gay, dress this way, talk that way, etc. Nah, only nikkas do that shyt:francis:

Your first pro black action as a black man male is promote the Black family. Period. Not mixed family, BLACK family. That nicca couldnt get step one right.:francis:

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Not surprisingly you misrepresented the character of my post in order to create a dishonest strawman argument. The comparison I used was ethnic organization, not a "pro-white organization". Pro-white organizations are not recognized on places like college campuses and the like because, yes, they are synonymous with domination of the 'other' and not self-pride. So once again, would you support an ethnic organization for kicking out a member who chooses to date a black person?

Because if an ethnic organization did kick a member out for IR dating, its clear that the organization isnt centered on pride, but rather racial hatred of those whom are different.

I just find it corny that someone who purports to hate white people (not pro-black, but hates white people) like this RBG cat, would willingly choose to live in a country dominated by them. Makes no sense.

And you got cats like @ridedolo neggin me, while constantly posting Malcolm X videos. Another confused soul. Y'all love to post the anti-white Malcolm videos of his youth, but conveniently ignore his post-mecca views, where he abandoned his anti-white hardline stances and grew to challenge the idea that skin color aligns perfectly with character or a lack thereof. This is even more remarkable given that this was during a time that open anti-black hatred was still very much a reality in America.

You guys claim to love Malcolm, but dont even represent the man's views in totality.

It seems for a lot of y'all, you guys have "married" and got into bed with the white man's concept of irrational racial hatred. Thats who y'all are "dating".

vcNLJ2A.gif

Daps

Nothing immature in the screenshot, just you spinning shyt to get your point across

Theres nothing wrong with dating out :mjpls: you're just not 'pro-black' anymore

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
People don't understand you can't be pro-black and date out. If you are pro-black, you are committed to the advancement of black people. How.are you advancing the race by diluting it? When you marry someone you marry into their family, so now you have a bunch of white family members your allegiance is compromised.
You've now got a white wife/husband and biracial kids, who are likely to also marry out because they weren't raised seeing the importance of valuing black people, culture, and history because they also have white family, they split their time with.

You can still have Black pride/self-love but you are no longer pro-black. Your priorities is no longer there.

You can't teach/preach black beauty, black power, black economics and not put that into practice.
Same way you can be pro gay marriage and not get gay married yourself.

By your logic you can't be pro-black while being un-married either.

By that standard neither you or 90% of the people here talking all the pro-black shyt, are in fact pro-black.

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps

This gif seems to represent how a fraud like yourself 'closes the door' on concepts like facts, logic, and intellectual honesty, and pushes it out of the picture. So was Malcolm a "c00n" for softening his views on white people, and challenging his own prejudice against them? You dont have the balls to answer this squarely it seems, so keep being the clown ass nicca you are and stay in your lane.

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn

Eh, I'd say stonewalling dude at first then choosing to front him out on social media like that was actually pretty immature. As mentioned earlier he could've called him up, msgd him or even see him face to face and told him how he felt about it....nah dude just wanted to show out on his high horse and show everyone how pro black he is. Like I said, always a pissing contest. Long story short, he didn't handle it like a grown man should have.

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
WSo even if the non pro black person does more to help blacks than the avg pro black person they can't be pro black? Ok gotcha. I will say I think most people are only pro black in that they had a kid with someone black but its not hard to do when that's your only option. That goes for anybody since most people stay and mingle with their own anyway. I just think pro blackness needs to be more than that because most people don't really do more than that and other base level stuff regular people that aren't even claiming pro black do. Hell I buy stuff from blacks give them business when I can, have only dated blacks and Afro Latinas, but I don't think that makes me pro black. That's just natural stuff trying to help people you see doing honest work or the women you're around the most IMO.

That's my problem with some on that pro black flow on here at times people really doing basic base level stuff acting as if they are some revolutionary.
Having a black kid doesn't make you pro-black. Like I said its about priorities. Are you raising your kids to be educated in their culture and history? Are you instilling them with pride, values and traditions?

There are many black people who aren't pro-black. Being black does not equal pro-black. Many people get offended if someone says they are not pro-black, because they think it takes away their blackness. It's a lifestyle.

To me it's kinda like people who call themselves Christians but do not follow the word of Christ. Doing good deeds does not make you a (good) Christian. You don't have to be Christian to do good deeds. You do not have to be pro-black to help the black community. When you call yourself pro-black you are proclaiming that you live for the support and advancement of the black community. That is your priority. That is what your focus your life around.

mr.africa

Veteran
Daps
:blessed:mentu sun or whatever his name is!!!

People don't understand you can't be pro-black and date out. If you are pro-black, you are committed to the advancement of black people. How.are you advancing the race by diluting it? When you marry someone you marry into their family, so now you have a bunch of white family members your allegiance is compromised.
You've now got a white wife/husband and biracial kids, who are likely to also marry out because they weren't raised seeing the importance of valuing black people, culture, and history because they also have white family, they split their time with.

You can still have Black pride/self-love but you are no longer pro-black. Your priorities is no longer there.

You can't teach/preach black beauty, black power, black economics and not put that into practice.
:whoo: