Damn, dude cut his homie off for dating a cac...thats foul as hell lol.

Yehuda

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
There are like 4 different people quoting me. So I'm gonna try to make this simple.

Pro-black:
Advancing the black community through promoting black love, black pride.
Educating the people on Black culture and black history.
Strengthening the community through investing in black businesses, making connections and building unity.

Marriage is not just a result of love. Marriage for love is something that has only been around in recent years compared to the timeline of history. Marriage is a huge commitment. It is where your time,attention, money and resources go. Where your offspring are produced and raised. Where your allegiance lies.

You can not say you value Black Beauty, culture and unity, while making a life with a white partner. It is hypocritical. It is also not beneficial to your partner or your children because you will be ignoring what makes them them.

If you are pro-equality, pro-the human race, pro-mixed kids are the future. Go do that.

@philmonroe Biracial kids are still half black, but they are also half white. Half of their family is white. They will still benifit from their white family members and appearance depending on how they look. They are at a crossroads and I think it is unfair for them to have to choose sides. I think it would be more beneficial for them to be pro-equality. A lot of pro-black content focuses on they benefits of being black and how whites have done us wrong. Biracial kids and black people with white spouses will often feel the need to defend their white family. They may want to include their white family in things made for black people, programs and safe spaces. Some events are all inclusive and open to whites looking to be educated but some things need to stay within the community. Basically, like I said before when marrying white, you are dividing your resources that could've been used within the community with your white family. So you are no longer fully focused on the black community.

As for @MeachTheMonster No one said that Pro-Black means Anti-White. Pro-black means focused on black. If we are focused on black, we have no time for white. They are not a priority for us and just a distraction. We've seen how integration worked. We can do more when we are in unity. Ain't no half-steppin, because it just slows us down and causes distractions.

Not to mention it opens us up to agents. When it comes to black who are not for the pro-black lifestyle, no they shouldnt be shytted on. Instead they should be left alone, and we continue on without them. A lot of people in the pro-black community are leaders and have a big following so they have to be careful of who they keep in their circle image wise. And a lot are elitist. :yeshrug: it is what it is.

Not everyone will hear and became pro-black. What's important is that we keep spreading the knowledge, so that those who are ready to learn more are able.

I honestly can't see how anyone would try to refute this.

A person can only be pro-one thing at a time.

Dumbest shyt I've heard on here in a while

OK, then.

Marry a white broad, give her your devotion/money/resources/time and try to help your own people simultaneously. I'm sure we'll advance with your help.
full

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
OK, then. Marry a white broad, give her your devotion/money/resources/time and try to help your own people simultaneously. I'm sure we'll advance with your help.

If I was to do this, I'd be doing much better for black people than the majority of people in this thread talking shyt.

@CinnaSlim Pro-black people don't neg other black folks :lolbron:

Banned
Daps
@No_bammer_weed

You need to "Hush" because The White Devils didn't "Legally" Purchase The U.S. which automatic mean that they need to "Hush".

Furthermore, The (Black/African American) Race was The (1st) First Race On Earth which automatic mean that Outsiders (Including Oreos (Black On The Outside & White On The Inside) Such As Yourself) is on Our Planet & need to return to the other (7) Seven Planets since You want take it there but I'm not going to get too deep on that because that's a entirely different Topic which automatic mean that I'm going to stay on The Topic.

Black America (Pro-Black Professionals) have The Freedom (Human Rights) & Legal Rights (U.S. Constitution) to not only not associate with The Outsiders but not be interested in their Affairs as well.

The Pro-Interracial Supporters are "Well-Known" to try to "Force" their Filthy Agenda Down Pro-Black Professionals Throats when they need to Agree To Disagree & Stay In Their Lanes.

The U.S. have plenty of Land, Opportunity, Etc for The Pro-Interracial Supporters so that they can start A Official Pro-Interracial Agenda Association in The U.S. so that they can support these "So-Called" Black America Allies.

Black America Don't Speak For The Pro-Interracial Supporters & The Pro-Interracial Supporters Don't Speak For Black America.

Period! Point! Blank!

No Exceptions!

#Black Love Matters Only!

#If It's Not Black Send It Back!

#If It's Not Black It's Not Right Because Black Is Always Right!

Yehuda

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Um where is the non IR dating part? I didn't see that in the code but if I missed it could you point it out please.

It's implicit, use your head. Check the "no exploitation" part; bringing your non-Black wife into the community means you're bringing a leech in. Check the "discipline" part; you can't be focused on the community and committed to it while married to someone who's not from the community. Check the "your word is bond" part; how can you say you're proud to be Black when you can't even bring yourself to marry a Black person?

.༼-◕_◕-༽.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.
Daps
Reppin
Dona Nobis Pacem
source: Chris Rock in Bigger And Blacker Script - from HBO special

l got an uncle real crazy. My uncle B., sixty something years old, hates white people, and is married to a white lady.
And he sits around going, ''These crackers ain't shyt, except for Susie.''
He tried to explain the whole thing to me one day. He said, ''Yeah, l got a white wife. l love her, she love me. That's all that matters. ''But l'll tell you this: if the revolution ever come, l'll kill her first... ''just to show these crackers l mean business!"

.༼-◕_◕-༽.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.
Daps
Reppin
Dona Nobis Pacem
No Black man who respects himself can be about that #pawg life. These women's mothers and grandmothers are RESPONSIBLE for the false accusations that sent many Black men- including Emmet Till- to a horrific death. These women inherit the same mentality as their mothers and grandmothers who benefited from slavery and exploitation of our people. They birthed and raised the Klansmen and filled his head with the hatred that he uses to murder people. How is that so hard for these self hating koons to understand?

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Marriage is not just a result of love. Marriage for love is something that has only been around in recent years compared to the timeline of history. Marriage is a huge commitment. It is where your time,attention, money and resources go. Where your offspring are produced and raised. Where your allegiance lies.

Dapped, Repped, Saluted, Clapped :wow:

People over here talking about Marriage like if it only effects 2 human beings and it only relates to sex... I'm 27 but I feel old as hell on TheColi. Maybe its because of how I was raised but a marriage is literally joining two families together. Call me old fashioned, but before I get married, I'm going to take much more into account than simply "Do I love her?" :mjlol:

I've already said that I usually don't give a damn at who other people choose to marry, but if their words don't match up with their lives than I have to start asking questions :francis:

CinnaSlim... top echelon post :obama:

Daps
Reppin
Canada
No Black man who respects himself can be about that #pawg life. These women's mothers and grandmothers are RESPONSIBLE for the false accusations that sent many Black men- including Emmet Till- to a horrific death. These women inherit the same mentality as their mothers and grandmothers who benefited from slavery and exploitation of our people. They birthed and raised the Klansmen and filled his head with the hatred that he uses to murder people. How is that so hard for these self hating koons to understand?
Nutcase.

Yehuda

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
These women's mothers and grandmothers are RESPONSIBLE for the false accusations that sent many Black men- including Emmet Till- to a horrific death. These women inherit the same mentality as their mothers and grandmothers who benefited from slavery and exploitation of our people. They birthed and raised the Klansmen and filled his head with the hatred that he uses to murder people. How is that so hard for these self hating koons to understand?

Impossible. The white woman has no stake in white supremacy. She holds no power in this society. :troll:

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
RBG is about black empowerment, black unity and black family. So yeah if he wants to be part of that group...well...I would think the person you tryna build a family with is black.

He just doesn't fit in with the RBG movement, he should look for another movement :yeshrug:

Real shyt rep coming.

Black power groups aren't for weak minded dudes, you gotta be about that black life 100% no exceptions.

If you weak or been through so shyt and others showed you love then hey, get out the group.