Damn, dude cut his homie off for dating a cac...thats foul as hell lol.

badtguy

Superstar
Daps
They don't want to feel like a sell-out. If you date out, you are not pro-black. You are pro-free love or pro-you. Your priority does not lie with the black community so do not claim to be pro-black simple as that.

Lol deez nikkas be lying to themselves. I'm pro me 100%. I'm not nearly attracted to non black chicks as I am black women. Black women are the most attractive women in the world but i don't have to marry one. I just think they are the most attractive physically. If I marry a white asian or latina chick it'll probably be beneficial to me economically and even then Imma still fukk black women.

Vice versa my main chick is black but I still fukk white and spanish chicks when I get the itch.
But i never claim problack or anything like that.

I'm loyal to my dikk and bank account. Luckily I've always been around top notch black women so I never really sought white or Spanish chicks over black. They always came at me. I give c00n vibes I guess

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
Black people need to become educated on economics. Everyone else is leeching off of us. If you as a black man marry out, any profits you make and property you own, can be taken by your white wife. Your biracial kids with inherit it. Your legacy rests with them. If they date out, your blackness will be diluted and eventually forgotten or used an an excuse to say the word "nikka" or a place in black spaces.

Black families need to invest in eachother and the community but mostly the future.

Superstar
Daps
:yeshrug: i think the bald guy is just in it for the money. apparently he sells beads to the RBG people. it is great that he found love, but it really does seem like he's faking the funk compared to these other RBG FB

on his fb i see white friends, white music, white spouse, he praises tyler perry then posted stuff like this:

I believe if Africans in America understood the divide that happened in Rwanda they wouldn't continue the senseless killing. Africans forced a superiority complex and committed a genocide.. Hutu vs Tutsis . At 17 I had the pleasure to meet the hotel owner who took in both 1,268 Hutu and Tutsis to shelter, Paul Rusesabagina. He is 61 now and runs a foundation in Belgium for GLOBAL HUMAN RIGHTS. Not black right or white rights but global human rights. "Love who you are and love who they are", is what he told me as a young juvenile delinquent.

BujuBoombastic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
We have posters like the black guy who dates out on the coli. I've seen this all the damn time with black men and black women. If you're going to stand for a cause and you know the history behind that cause you should stick to those rules or make your own movement.

Seen it all the time and it irks me because I want to call out certain people about their allegiance to a cause. So I don't blame the brother.

Yehuda

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Lol deez nikkas be lying to themselves. I'm pro me 100%. I'm not nearly attracted to non black chicks as I am black women. Black women are the most attractive women in the world but i don't have to marry one. I just think they are the most attractive physically. If I marry a white asian or latina chick it'll probably be beneficial to me economically and even then Imma still fukk black women.

Vice versa my main chick is black but I still fukk white and spanish chicks when I get the itch.
But i never claim problack or anything like that.

I'm loyal to my dikk and bank account. Luckily I've always been around top notch black women so I never really sought white or Spanish chicks over black. They always came at me. I give c00n vibes I guess

Word but I can't rock with the bolded, breh. Once you get married keep your ass in the house. Out here slinging dikk when you got a wife at home lol c'mon now.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Black people need to become educated on economics. Everyone else is leeching off of us. If you as a black man marry out, any profits you make and property you own, can be taken by your white wife. Your biracial kids with inherit it. Your legacy rests with them. If they date out, your blackness will be diluted and eventually forgotten or used an an excuse to say the word "nikka" or a place in black spaces.

Black families need to invest in eachother and the community but mostly the future.
Same can be said for those who don't marry. Any profits you make or property you own won't be passed down to black kids.

Your legacy rests with no one.

QuavoFlow

Superstar
Daps
People don't understand you can't be pro-black and date out. If you are pro-black, you are committed to the advancement of black people. How.are you advancing the race by diluting it? When you marry someone you marry into their family, so now you have a bunch of white family members your allegiance is compromised.
You've now got a white wife/husband and biracial kids, who are likely to also marry out because they weren't raised seeing the importance of valuing black people, culture, and history because they also have white family, they split their time with.

You can still have Black pride/self-love but you are no longer pro-black. Your priorities is no longer there.

You can't teach/preach black beauty, black power, black economics and not put that into practice.

drake-clapping.gif

Gravity

Banned
Daps
And quiet as it's kept, some of these dudes don't like other black people either.
Even less quiet is the fact that a lot of black people are in fact indifferent to the black cause(putting it nicely). Being pro-black doesn't mean that you love every black person out here because every black person out here isn't down for the black agenda. Those who choose to marry out being amongst them. fukk a c00n. Nah, I don't have any love for them.

badtguy

Superstar
Daps
Word but I can't rock with the bolded, breh. Once you get married keep your ass in the house. Out here slinging dikk when you got a wife at home lol c'mon now.

Listen man, as much as we think marriage should be perfect I know it isn't. People fall in and out of love all the time marriage doesn't mean anything to me unless it's a beneficial situation financially speaking. I divorce rate is 50%+ in western countries all races of women initiating it.

marriage to me = financial stability, political connections, offspring.

HaterGz

Banned
Daps
Reppin
2016 fukking These Hoes

Aren't you the same poster who preach about being attracted to a white devil who owns a farm?

Anyways fukk anyone who's advocating for that hypocrite. Just like my Muslim nikkas that say they hate white people but you see them with snow flakes. nikkas need to check their fukking priorities. I hate that shyt!

badtguy

Superstar
Daps

My nigerian homie likes nigerian girls mainly, but his current girl is Persian he met in grad school and comes from a wealthy family. If she was a regular Persian joint or broke average white girl he wouldn't have even looked her way.

marriage is more than love people fall out of love daily. I need ALOT to even consider a non black chick

Dmoneythegoat

Rookie
Daps
Racism and white supremacy are not equivalent to being Pro-black, wanting Black unity, or having Black pride

It is not the same... Kicking someone out of your life for not being Pro-black is not racist.

Come find me when RBG kills millions of whites... Rapes and tortures white women, institutionalizes hatred of whites, steals the wealth and resources from all European nations and enslaves coastal European cacs AND purposefully robs them of their language, culture, beliefs, and lineage...

Yeah... You ain't ready... Your call is coming
Stop arguing with these guys
No matter what you say they aren't going to see your point
The psychological effect that the Atlantic slave trade and Islamic slave trade has done on the African mind is too great to change or effect anything
Everyone knows that the RPG/black panthers ect aren't a racist (racism a system of oppression invented by Europeans to justify the enslavement,colonization and genocide of Africans/native Americans) group and is no where near as cruel as the KKK and white supremacy
These cats out here are so brainwashed to believe that white is right and brown is wrong they'll say anything to stop the progress of our people
The dude was right
White women aren't ugly but if we truly claimed to be for our people we wouldn't pass our legacy down towards different people and dilute our seeds
We as black people as a whole have to uplift and unify ourselves and sleeping with white women will just breed us out (we are only around %13)

Dmoneythegoat

Rookie
Daps
Truth.com

A lot of these dudes aren't pro-black. They just hate everybody that isn't black, which leads them to throw logic, and truth in the bushes in order to push their hate ruled agendas. Same as the white folks that taught them to think this way :smh:
It's not about hating others
But about us loving ourselves more then others
Because if we truly hated white people then we would have attempted to kill them off by now