Damn, dude cut his homie off for dating a cac...thats foul as hell lol.

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This gif seems to represent how a fraud like yourself 'closes the door' on concepts like facts, logic, and intellectual honesty, and pushes it out of the picture. So was Malcolm a "c00n" for softening his views on white people, and challenging his own prejudice against them? You dont have the balls to answer this squarely it seems, so keep being the clown ass nicca you are and stay in your lane.

typical negropean tactics. lol you act as if he welcomed them with arms wide open. he was open to strategic collaboration, but they still weren't allowed to join his organization. i personally like malcom's philosophies much better before he took that last trip to mecca. :yeshrug:
your clearly black in skin but not consciousness. :francis:

Daps
Eh, I'd say stonewalling dude at first then choosing to front him out on social media like that was actually pretty immature. As mentioned earlier he could've called him up, msgd him or even see him face to face and told him how he felt about it....nah dude just wanted to show out on his high horse and show everyone how pro black he is. Like I said, always a pissing contest. Long story short, he didn't handle it like a grown man should have.

He wouldn't have posted that comment had the c00n not come at him first. The man you're defending could have also called him up, msgd him or even seen him face to face to talk that 'whoa, didnt know you disconnected me like that'

You aint gotta lie to kick it my nikka :BShopScust: you aint gotta try so hard :BShopScust:

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
Same way you can be pro gay marriage and not get gay married yourself.

By your logic you can't be pro-black while being un-married either.

By that standard neither you or 90% of the people here talking all the pro-black shyt, are in fact pro-black.
That's dumb, breh. Do you mean choosing not to marry?

That has also been debated within the community. I see it as if you remain unmarried in order to focus on educating or building the community, it's alright because everyone has different gifts and everyone doesn't want to get married. You can choose not to marry white. It's not like there aren't any available black women out here. When you marry white you are putting your love of that white women before making a black family. You've chosen to go the other way. Don't call yourself pro-black anymore because you are really pro- you.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
It seems for a lot of y'all, you guys have "married" and got into bed with the white man's concept of irrational racial hatred. Thats who y'all are "dating".
Truth.com

A lot of these dudes aren't pro-black. They just hate everybody that isn't black, which leads them to throw logic, and truth in the bushes in order to push their hate ruled agendas. Same as the white folks that taught them to think this way :smh:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
That's dumb, breh. Do you mean choosing not to marry?
I mean not currently being married. If you tie being pro-black to only with whom you procreate with, then you are not pro-black unless you are actively procreating with another black person.

That has also been debated within the community. I see it as if you remain unmarried in order to focus on educating or building the community, it's alright because everyone has different gifts and everyone doesn't want to get married. You can choose not to marry white. It's not like there aren't any available black women out here. When you marry white you are putting your love of that white women before making a black family. You've chosen to go the other way. Don't call yourself pro-black anymore because you are really pro- you.
When you choose not to marry you are putting your love for yourself before making a black family.

Don't call yourself pro-black anymore because you are really pro-you

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
Having a black kid doesn't make you pro-black. Like I said its about priorities. Are you raising your kids to be educated in their culture and history? Are you instilling them with pride, values and traditions?

There are many black people who aren't pro-black. Being black does not equal pro-black. Many people get offended if someone says they are not pro-black, because they think it takes away their blackness. It's a lifestyle.

To me it's kinda like people who call themselves Christians but do not follow the word of Christ. Doing good deeds does not make you a (good) Christian. You don't have to be Christian to do good deeds. You do not have to be pro-black to help the black community. When you call yourself pro-black you are proclaiming that you live for the support and advancement of the black community. That is your priority. That is what your focus your life around.
See, this I agree with. Yes, dude was in every right to consider him not pro black, however, calling him out like that and then ostracizing him was a tad excessive. People have different lanes, and others might make choices I personally don't agree with and vice versa, but I'm not going to hold it against em as a person unless said choices are actions that affect others I'm a negative or harmful fashion. I've noticed that blacks are the only ones however who go out of their way to ostracize and outcast others simply for being in their own lane. It's like everyone thinks they set the standards for everyone else and if you dont meet em:camby:

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
He wouldn't have posted that comment had the c00n not come at him first. The man you're defending could have also called him up, msgd him or even seen him face to face to talk that 'whoa, didnt know you disconnected me like that'

You aint gotta lie to kick it my nikka :BShopScust: you aint gotta try so hard :BShopScust:
How did he come at him? If anyone's lying, its you because you're acting like you know how the whole convo went down :sas2:

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
Same way you can be pro gay marriage and not get gay married yourself.

By your logic you can't be pro-black while being un-married either.

By that standard neither you or 90% of the people here talking all the pro-black shyt, are in fact pro-black.
Also, gay marriage is a false equavalency. That's about one law. It would have been better to say If I was pro-LGBT or part of the the LGBT community. If Im not gay, I can only be an ally. I will never really be LGBT because I don't have the same experiences or perspective as them. That's why white folks will never be apart of the pro-black community. You can advocate for equal rights, for the advancement of black/gay folks but you will be an outsider looking in.

If you marry outside your race, (marriage being a huge commitment) you have committed to looking out for your white wife and biracial kids. Your path no longer aligns with the pro-black cause. Because if we choose to make stuff for us, by us, many of the people who date out will fight to include their family. Which is another reason why it's so hard for us to have solidarity because so many people want to be all inclusive.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Having a black kid doesn't make you pro-black. Like I said its about priorities. Are you raising your kids to be educated in their culture and history? Are you instilling them with pride, values and traditions?

There are many black people who aren't pro-black. Being black does not equal pro-black. Many people get offended if someone says they are not pro-black, because they think it takes away their blackness. It's a lifestyle.

To me it's kinda like people who call themselves Christians but do not follow the word of Christ. Doing good deeds does not make you a (good) Christian. You don't have to be Christian to do good deeds. You do not have to be pro-black to help the black community. When you call yourself pro-black you are proclaiming that you live for the support and advancement of the black community. That is your priority. That is what your focus your life around.
I mentioned the kid part because you hear a lot of people on here say that. If you have a bi racial kid and you do those thing you mentioned in the next two sentences isn't that being pro black? That is what you're saying right? If not I'm not trying to put words in your mouth.

I agree being black doesn't equal being pro black but like I said some on here it kinda does. If you have a kid with someone black and your black they take that as being pro black.

If you support and advance the black community as your priority how is that not pro black? That's where I'm confused at esp since you said not having a black child by itself makes you pro black. If you are supporting and helping advance the black community how can you not be pro black? Lastly as I've always said about marriage one person marriage rarely helps anybody else esp for most of us who are living regular ass lives. I'm not talking about the few really moneyed up people because that's not even the norm. I'm talking for us regular ass coli poster how is who somebody married really helped? Most will tell you being honest not at all. Thanks for the reply.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Also, gay marriage is a false equavalency. That's about one law. It would have been better to say If I was pro-LGBT or part of the the LGBT community. If Im not gay, I can only be an ally. I will never really be LGBT because I don't have the same experiences or perspective as them. That's why white folks will never be apart of the pro-black community. You can advocate for equal rights, for the advancement of black/gay folks but you will be an outsider looking in.
You can be pro-gay without being gay yourself.

If you marry outside your race, (marriage being a huge commitment) you have committed to looking out for your white wife and biracial kids. Your path no longer aligns with the pro-black cause. Because if we choose to make stuff for us, by us, many of the people who date out will fight to include their family. Which is another reason why it's so hard for us to have solidarity because so many people want to be all inclusive.
Solidarity =/= exclusion

That's what yall don't understand.

Being pro-black doesn't mean being hateful toward or shunning other communities.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Really, everyone has a right to choose who is within their circle/who they want to associate with. I see nothing wrong with the OP.
This is correct.

And if you choose to throw other black people in the bushes because they don't do what you think they should be doing, then you are not pro-black.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikka said race trader:mjcry:
hqdefault.jpg