Damn, dude cut his homie off for dating a cac...thats foul as hell lol.

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
Why is it always black people with non black significant others who eant tp associate with being problack?
They don't want to feel like a sell-out. If you date out, you are not pro-black. You are pro-free love or pro-you. Your priority does not lie with the black community so do not claim to be pro-black simple as that.

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No, I didn't side eye Malcolm X because unlike you and other self righteous preaching ass motherfukkers, he actually took action, not sit around trying to not pick the short comings of others simply to direct attention from his own:sas2:
Nice assumptions btw. What are you doing aside from forum lectures and posting YouTube videos?:jbhmm:

so you agree with malcom, but disagree with me when i reference malcom's own words? :hula:

that's c00n deflection 101. stop it.

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
So if I'm understanding you correctly, @No_bammer_weed, a black person can't be pro-black unless he/she lives in a majority Black Country?

By that logic:

A Jew can't be pro Jewish if he/she doesn't live in Israel?

An Indian can't be pro Indian if he/she doesn't live in India?

An Asian of whichever nationality can't be pro-(insert Asian country) if he/she doesn't live in their respective countries?

An Arab can't be pro Arab, if he/she doesn't live in an Arab country?

A Latino can't be pro-Latino if he/she doesn't live in a majority Latino country?

A white person can't be pro-white if he/she doesn't live in a majority white country (Word to South Africa)?

Last edited:

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
So wait a minute. If a man was kicked out of an organization that centered on ethnic pride (italian, german, french, etc) for dating a black woman, you'd side with the racists in that situation? Get real.

Big difference between hating racism, and just hating a non-black person based on the color of their skin only.

Yeah, Im checking him and his faux-militancy since he's got a lot to say about IR dating, while continuing to live in a country dominated by whites. He definitely wants it both ways. He wants all the creature comforts that are associated with a country that has been defined by anti-black racism and yet wants to be the gatekeeper on what it means to be "pro-black". Pretty much every American organization and institution has its tentacles connected to racism, and a history seeped in prejudice and bigotry, and yet he stays here rather than going to Africa where they could really use help.

If he wants to obsess over who or who isnt sufficiently black, then lets analyze his inconsistencies in life when it comes to really being "pro-black". Its too "hard" to move back to Africa? Please.
It ain't even gotta be just Africa...there's places like South America(which has a higher population of blacks than the US), Dominican Republic, Puerto Rico, Haiti, Jamaica, etc...cats ain't even gotta go that far. Like you said, its too easy for them to sit in a predominately white nation and bytch about interracial relationships than it is to practice what they preach. Fence riding ass nikkas. They're just as guilty as dude claiming pro black with a white wife for real, hypocrites.

Daps
Reppin
WestMidWest
It ain't even gotta be just Africa...there's places like South America(which has a higher population of blacks than the US), Dominican Republic, Puerto Rico, Haiti, Jamaica, etc...cats ain't even gotta go that far. Like you said, its too easy for them to sit in a predominately white nation and bytch about interracial relationships than it is to practice what they preach. Fence riding ass nikkas. They're just as guilty as dude claiming pro black with a white wife for real, hypocrites.
koons, fence riding nikkas, and nikkas with agendas are a white supremacist's MVPs

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
W
They don't want to feel like a sell-out. If you date out, you are not pro-black. You are pro-free love or pro-you. Your priority does not lie with the black community so do not claim to be pro-black simple as that.
So even if the non pro black person does more to help blacks than the avg pro black person they can't be pro black? Ok gotcha. I will say I think most people are only pro black in that they had a kid with someone black but its not hard to do when that's your only option. That goes for anybody since most people stay and mingle with their own anyway. I just think pro blackness needs to be more than that because most people don't really do more than that and other base level stuff regular people that aren't even claiming pro black do. Hell I buy stuff from blacks give them business when I can, have only dated blacks and Afro Latinas, but I don't think that makes me pro black. That's just natural stuff trying to help people you see doing honest work or the women you're around the most IMO.

That's my problem with some on that pro black flow on here at times people really doing basic base level stuff acting as if they are some revolutionary.

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
koons, fence riding nikkas, and nikkas with agendas are a white supremacist's MVPs
It's funny when faux pro blacks talk that unity shyt, yet have no fukking idea what it is because they stay pulling shyt like ol dude. They aren't about unity, they're about elitism. As I've said before, if a race war popped off, blacks would be done first cuz Wed be the only army that would pretty much attack itself for any reason. You think other races are gonna cut people off cuz they date out, are gay, dress this way, talk that way, etc. Nah, only nikkas do that shyt:francis:

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
It's funny when faux pro blacks talk that unity shyt, yet have no fukking idea what it is because they stay pulling shyt like ol dude. They aren't about unity, they're about elitism. As I've said before, if a race war popped off, blacks would be done first cuz Wed be the only army that would pretty much attack itself for any reason. You think other races are gonna cut people off cuz they date out, are gay, dress this way, talk that way, etc. Nah, only nikkas do that shyt:francis:
You mean the friend or the guy with the white wife.

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
Son why do n***as have to fake the funk so much :raystop:?

"She was raised as one and is as much of a defender of our culture..."

He might as well called her a proud black woman :raystop:

Only thing that's missing is
"well she's more down for the cause than a lot of y'all N-I-G....." :mjlol:
that Ray smiley gets me everytime:russ:

Tanahashi Coates

Superstar
Daps
nah i went to cartagena. you've been to choco? i just looked it up, might have to go there. :ehh:

Nah but one of the people I talk to is from there. There's a Afro Latino music group called Choc Quib Town thats from there and that caught my interest. I want to hit the port towns because those are where the Afro Latinos are located and it doesn't hurt that I'll fit in as far as looks.

Daps
Whats 'pro-black' about dating/marrying/having children with a woman that isn't even black?

2012 posters yall, ol 'we is our own worst enemy' c00ns :pachaha::pachaha:

@Poitier
@Barnett114
@marcuz

Bet people in here wouldn't be complaining about what the man wrote if it was a black woman that said this to another black woman marrying out :troll: what do some of the Coli ladies think

@CinnaSlim
@Elle Driver
@PeridotPuss
@bcrusaderw

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
Racism and white supremacy are not equivalent to being Pro-black, wanting Black unity, or having Black pride

It is not the same... Kicking someone out of your life for not being Pro-black is not racist.

Come find me when RBG kills millions of whites... Rapes and tortures white women, institutionalizes hatred of whites, steals the wealth and resources from all European nations and enslaves coastal European cacs AND purposefully robs them of their language, culture, beliefs, and lineage...

Yeah... You ain't ready... Your call is coming

Not surprisingly you misrepresented the character of my post in order to create a dishonest strawman argument. The comparison I used was ethnic organization, not a "pro-white organization". Pro-white organizations are not recognized on places like college campuses and the like because, yes, they are synonymous with domination of the 'other' and not self-pride. So once again, would you support an ethnic organization for kicking out a member who chooses to date a black person?

Because if an ethnic organization did kick a member out for IR dating, its clear that the organization isnt centered on pride, but rather racial hatred of those whom are different.

I just find it corny that someone who purports to hate white people (not pro-black, but hates white people) like this RBG cat, would willingly choose to live in a country dominated by them. Makes no sense.

And you got cats like @ridedolo neggin me, while constantly posting Malcolm X videos. Another confused soul. Y'all love to post the anti-white Malcolm videos of his youth, but conveniently ignore his post-mecca views, where he abandoned his anti-white hardline stances and grew to challenge the idea that skin color aligns perfectly with character or a lack thereof. This is even more remarkable given that this was during a time that open anti-black hatred was still very much a reality in America.

You guys claim to love Malcolm, but dont even represent the man's views in totality.

It seems for a lot of y'all, you guys have "married" and got into bed with the white man's concept of irrational racial hatred. Thats who y'all are "dating".