Damn, dude cut his homie off for dating a cac...thats foul as hell lol.

Deluuxe

Deadly Jester
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
If a white person kicked a white man out of a Pro-white club for marrying a Black woman, I completely understand...

I honestly think you are confused about a lot brother... There is nothing wrong with representing Africa while not being in Africa... Do you admonish these Italians for representing Italy or the Irish for repping a leprechaun? There is nothing wrong for representing your roots and having unity within that group...

Keep trying to be kumbayah and thinking a hyena and his grin can be your true friend

I thought the black man was the 1st man and the 1st to populate the world. This is our land.

These pan-african RBG mama africa negro don't live a consistent day in their lives. They're like the feminists.

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
If a white man kicked someone out of an organization because they were dating a black person, you'd have a much different view of the situation. Im just being consistent.

If a white man, who is part of a pro-white organization / movement marries a non-white woman, it's not surprising that some of his peers will question and/or check him for that.

RBG is associated with pro-blackness. Can't claim to be pro-black and yet have a non-black spouse. It doesn't work like that.

One can question whether or not his friend had to cut him off. But his friend was well in his rights to question the obvious contradiction. That's part of life.

Daps
Reppin
WestMidWest
I respectfully disagree. Strongly.

Just look at the way he handled the situation. He just "cuts him off", and stops talking to his friend out the blue. He didnt address the situation man-to-man, face-to-face, to see if they could form some sort of mutual understanding. Instead he chose the cowardly route, and hid behind his bullshyt on social media. Its a good peek into his character, as if being hella prejudiced doesnt already give us enough insight.

The reason why I highlight what he said is because it allows us not to speculate what type of character both men have, we could just "judge" what is presented in front of us

Your assumptions of his character maybe correct, but we could also speculate that the other dude was trying to remix, water down, and re-interpret what it means to be pro-black, while not disclosing having a non-black woman...pure speculation on both of our parts

WheresWallace

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
RBG is about black empowerment, black unity and black family. So yeah if he wants to be part of that group...well...I would think the person you tryna build a family with is black.

He just doesn't fit in with the RBG movement, he should look for another movement :yeshrug:

This seems like simple miscommunication. :pachaha: Dude is tryna make a biracial family so technically he is still RBG. Red Beige and Green...:mjlol:

I aint mad at his homeboy for not fuucking with him. Dude's mentality is the exact reason why EVERY black organization has been infiltrated by white "supporters"...:camron:

Malcom X said:
It's just like when you got some coffee that's too black, which means its too strong...what do you do? you integrate it with cream...you make it weak.

If you pour too much cream in you won't even know that you had coffee.

It used to hot, now its cold.
It used to strong, now its weak.
It used to wake you up, now it'll put you to sleep.

Straight TRUTH :damn:
@8:35 mark

Last edited:

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Slave mentality for stating that whites make up most of the population? Okay then :heh:

shyt like that is exactly why those over the top, self righteous "pro black" types get the side eye from me, because they seem more concerned with trying to check others on their "blackness" and basically having a dikk measuring contest rather than actually be about their shyt. It's like you're soooo pro black, yet choose to live in a country that is over 70 percent white....all while there are many nations with a far larger concentration of blacks?:leostare: nikkas ain't bout that life, they can't admit they wouldn't do it cuz its too easy to sit here and preach from the fukking soap box rather than leave the country and go build.:heh:

yes, slave mentality. Do you "side-eye" the teachings of Malcom X?

did dude threaten him, did he harm him? he simply stopped associating with him b/c he's being highly hypocritical. Black Americans didnt "choose" to live here. we were brought hundreds of years ago and helped build this country to be the wealthiest nation on earth -(through forced labor, genocide, and mass incarceration of course). Blacks have a valid stake in this country, if they wanted to make that argument.

If you want to bed buck, do it. but dont pull these corny excuses out your ass.

Tanahashi Coates

Superstar
Daps
Slave mentality for stating that whites make up most of the population? Okay then :heh:

Then spams that Malcolm X video he always does like we haven't seen it before. :martin: Dude probably doesn't talk to anyone else in the Diaspora. Meanwhile, I'm connecting with people from Colombia, Ecuador and Costa Chica in Mexico.

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
If a white person kicked a white man out of a Pro-white club for marrying a Black woman, I completely understand...

I honestly think you are confused about a lot brother... There is nothing wrong with representing Africa while not being in Africa... Do you admonish these Italians for representing Italy or the Irish for repping a leprechaun? There is nothing wrong for representing your roots and having unity within that group...

Keep trying to be kumbayah and thinking a hyena and his grin can be your true friend

So wait a minute. If a man was kicked out of an organization that centered on ethnic pride (italian, german, french, etc) for dating a black woman, you'd side with the racists in that situation? Get real.

Big difference between hating racism, and just hating a non-black person based on the color of their skin only.

Yeah, Im checking him and his faux-militancy since he's got a lot to say about IR dating, while continuing to live in a country dominated by whites. He definitely wants it both ways. He wants all the creature comforts that are associated with a country that has been defined by anti-black racism and yet wants to be the gatekeeper on what it means to be "pro-black". Pretty much every American organization and institution has its tentacles connected to racism, and a history seeped in prejudice and bigotry, and yet he stays here rather than going to Africa where they could really use help.

If he wants to obsess over who or who isnt sufficiently black, then lets analyze his inconsistencies in life when it comes to really being "pro-black". Its too "hard" to move back to Africa? Please.

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Then spams that Malcolm X video he always does like we haven't seen it before. :martin: Dude probably doesn't talk to anyone else in the Diaspora. Meanwhile, I'm connecting with people from Colombia, Ecuador and Costa Chica in Mexico.

I'm gonna keep posting that malcom clip till you c00ns abandon your slave mentality.
:francis: and false i just went to Colombia recently

tJyBOkg.png

H13W4Ts.png

GYzzPyA.png

:umad:

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
So wait a minute. If a man was kicked out of an organization that centered on ethnic pride (italian, german, french, etc) for dating a black woman, you'd side with the racists in that situation? Get real.

Big difference between hating racism, and just hating a non-black person based on the color of their skin only.

Yeah, Im checking him and his faux-militancy since he's got a lot to say about IR dating, while continuing to live in a country dominated by whites. He definitely wants it both ways. He wants all the creature comforts that are associated with a country that has been defined by anti-black racism and yet wants to be the gatekeeper on what it means to be "pro-black". Pretty much every American organization and institution has its tentacles connected to racism, and a history seeped in prejudice and bigotry, and yet he stays here rather than going to Africa where they could really use help.

If he wants to obsess over who or who isnt sufficiently black, then lets analyze his inconsistencies in life when it comes to really being "pro-black". Its too "hard" to move back to Africa? Please.

Racism and white supremacy are not equivalent to being Pro-black, wanting Black unity, or having Black pride

It is not the same... Kicking someone out of your life for not being Pro-black is not racist.

Come find me when RBG kills millions of whites... Rapes and tortures white women, institutionalizes hatred of whites, steals the wealth and resources from all European nations and enslaves coastal European cacs AND purposefully robs them of their language, culture, beliefs, and lineage...

Yeah... You ain't ready... Your call is coming

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
yes, slave mentality. Do you "side-eye" the teachings of Malcom X?

did dude threaten him, did he harm him? he simply stopped associating with him b/c he's being highly hypocritical. Black Americans didnt "choose" to live here. we were brought hundreds of years ago and helped build this country to be the wealthiest nation on earth -(through forced labor, genocide, and mass incarceration of course). Blacks have a valid stake in this country, if they wanted to make that argument.

If you want to bed buck, do it. but dont pull these corny excuses out your ass.
No, I didn't side eye Malcolm X because unlike you and other self righteous preaching ass motherfukkers, he actually took action, not sit around trying to not pick the short comings of others simply to direct attention from his own:sas2:
Nice assumptions btw. What are you doing aside from forum lectures and posting YouTube videos?:jbhmm:

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
it comes from a place of deep guilt and shame.
The issue is not that they care about black issues though. They are always so extra with it....whites are devil's....black queens...mother africa...

Yet they are partnered with the same white devils that they can claim to hate. You call them out...its love sees no colour....love is love...he/she is nore black than you.

This ish is so annoying. Join the interracial/love seees no colour movement then. You are in the wrong group.

Its to the point when i hear black person talk about africa...this and that and i immediately sideeye them as a fake millitant. I dont even associate with the term problack anymore its so misused and taintef by these fake black evangelists.