Damn, dude cut his homie off for dating a cac...thats foul as hell lol.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Because you're trying to draw parallels between being pro black and white racism. Our pro blackness doesn't oppress white people. Never has and never will.
Again FOH with your :flabbynsick: Trolling. That's not what I was saying at all. If you don't fukking know I'm saying ask don't make shyt up.

Daps
Reppin
WestMidWest
It aint a surprise or coincidence that the posters with non-black spouses or mixed offspring are out here :cape: and playing dumb. Always happens in these type of threads:russell:.
A lot of hurt feelings in here of dudes who want to fukk with white women and still claim to be pro black :russ:

:salute: @Panthera @CinnaSlim @ridedolo
@Um. Ghouls until i am proven otherwise i am sticking to that. Too many blacks today like to ride the fence but still claim belonging to an ideology they find archaic. All these dudes arguing and making ish up in here are just doing so put of fear of losing brownie points not because they truly believe in problackness.

So neg me if you want but ill call it how i see it. In today's age many blacks don't have it in them to build with other blacks...there always has to be a white person involved. The codependency is real, people just dont want to admit it.:yeshrug:

:whoo:
Their self-serving goals are so blatant that I wish it was truly pro-black brehs just trolling us inorder to keep us on our toes

Not one post from these agenda having clowns includes examples of other communities thriving with their pro-mix/pro-all ideologies

Giving a black person a job, money, education or housing does not equate to being problack. If that is the case then Bill Gates, that POS Mark Cuban, the CEO of McDonalds, and the CEO of the Big Brother/Big Sis are all problack

Just stay in your lane, problackness is based upon generational goals that includes the mentioned efforts above and much more

fscballin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People don't understand you can't be pro-black and date out. If you are pro-black, you are committed to the advancement of black people. How.are you advancing the race by diluting it? When you marry someone you marry into their family, so now you have a bunch of white family members your allegiance is compromised.
You've now got a white wife/husband and biracial kids, who are likely to also marry out because they weren't raised seeing the importance of valuing black people, culture, and history because they also have white family, they split their time with.

You can still have Black pride/self-love but you are no longer pro-black. Your priorities is no longer there.

You can't teach/preach black beauty, black power, black economics and not put that into practice.

stop it, you are being too real for these disillusioned sambos

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
It aint a surprise or coincidence that the posters with non-black spouses or mixed offspring are out here :cape: and playing dumb. Always happens in these type of threads:russell:.

A lot of hurt feelings in here of dudes who want to fukk with white women and still claim to be pro black :russ:

:salute: @Panthera @CinnaSlim @ridedolo

:whoo:
Their self-serving goals are so blatant that I wish it was truly pro-black brehs just trolling us inorder to keep us on our toes

Not one post from these agenda having clowns includes examples of other communities thriving with their pro-mix/pro-all ideologies

Giving a black person a job, money, education or housing does not equate to being problack. If that is the case then Bill Gates, that POS Mark Cuban, the CEO of McDonalds, and the CEO of the Big Brother/Big Sis are all problack

Just stay in your lane, problackness is based upon generational goals that includes the mentioned efforts above and much more

Who are yall married to :ohhh:

Last edited:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
You didn't answer my question. Are you married?
Bruh, if I wasn't I wouldn't have answered the question to begin with :wtf:

You asked who we were married to, and I responded back saying what her complexion was, should I have used the term "wife" instead of "lady" is it really that difficult to comprehend?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Black americans are not the irish/jews/indians. America is their country and all these groups you have mentionned have carved their lirrle kingdoms in America. Ie/chinatown/koreatown/little italy. Jews have huge stake in americ from hollywood to its banking system and have kept that wealth in house for several generations. Stop posting you are sounding like a big idiot. Be an a black american descendant and say stupid ish like this? You got your girlfriend over your shoulder trying to impress her? I hope more blacks wake up to your hoteps and publically ridicule your guys and kick yall out. You guys are just dragging blacks down with your nonsense and two facedness.

So the Jews and Irish can't lay claims to this country based on what exactly? Jews are exploiting American citizens, not building a kingdom with in America..... and LMAO off at calling Chinatown(especially the west coast one) and little Italy "Kingdoms" in America.....

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
You said "my lady" not "my wife"

I just see a lot of people talking about who should be marrying whom, but aren't building a black family of their own.

Stones in glass houses and shyt. But carry on.

Stones in glass houses? This dude is trying to profit off being pro-black while having a white wife, that shyt is snake oil salesmen. Go to his instagram and his kid looks NOTHING like him and trends almost completely towards white.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Stones in glass houses? This dude is trying to profit off being pro-black while having a white wife, that shyt is snake oil salesmen. Go to his instagram and his kid looks NOTHING like him and trends almost completely towards white.
I'm not going through that mans Instagram, nor will i judge him by who his wife is.

If being "pro-black" is reliant on who you are married to, then those who are not married are just as wrong as this dude.

And nobody should be profiting off of "pro-black" regardless of who they are married to