Damn, dude cut his homie off for dating a cac...thats foul as hell lol.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
I'm not going through that mans Instagram, nor will i judge him by who his wife is.

If being "pro-black" is reliant on who you are married to, then those who are not married are just as wrong as this dude.

And nobody should be profiting off of "pro-black" regardless of who they are married to

Your argument makes absolutely no sense :russ:

How can people who aren't yet married be just as wrong, especially if it's someone who is currently dating someone black and has plans on marrying that person. You're just throwing common sense in the bushes to make your shytty point, it's quite stupid.

No spin.

I looked through your Instagram you don't even have any black kids:smh:

:dead:

Cot damn breh, you're just terrible at the use of logic.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Your argument makes absolutely no sense :russ:

How can people who aren't yet married be just as wrong, especially if it's someone who is currently dating someone black and has plans on marrying that person. You're just throwing common sense in the bushes to make your shytty point, it's quite stupid.

:dead:

Cot damn breh, you're just terrible at the use of logic.
Look at the reason you said dude wasn't pro-black.

His kids look white :stopitslime:

So if you have invisible kids, I'd say that's just as bad if not worse right?

Sure if you are working towards marrying a black women and having children that's different. But this is TheColi.Com where #GMB lives.

So I say if being pro black is reliant on who you choose to procreate with, then those who choose not to procreate aren't even in the game.

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
I just dont see how u could possibly be problack with a white spouse, just too many conflicts of interest. Your gonna play to the emotions and insecurities of your spouse whenever any racially charged issues arise.

I see nothing wrong with what this guy's friend did, sounds like a man who actually stands for something and has pride in his roots.

Why any of u negros would wanna dilute your gene pool is beyond me. I wanted my kids to look like me so I married a black woman. Jet black nikkas walking around with these octaroon children and white grand kids :scust:

Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I just dont see how u could possibly be problack with a white spouse, just too many conflicts of interest. Your gonna play to the emotions and insecurities of your spouse whenever any racially charged issues arise.

I see nothing wrong with what this guy's friend did, sounds like a man who actually stands for something and has pride in his roots.

Why any of u negros would wanna dilute your gene pool is beyond me. I wanted my kids to look like me so I married a black woman. Jet black nikkas walking around with these octaroon children and white grand kids :scust:

Even the Greatest ain't safe outchea :snoop:

33a0f57b-5d21-e311-99e4-002655e6c126_original.jpg

113dbb0c-6721-e311-99e4-002655e6c126_original.jpg

28FF144E00000578-0-image-m-6_1432350643447.jpg

:scust::scust::scust::scust: