Damn, dude cut his homie off for dating a cac...thats foul as hell lol.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
You've just proved it, already acting obtuse, dense, oblivious and dumb. No wonder why you're caping so damn hard in the thread and looking "loopholes" :mjlol:
Smart dumb nikka where the fukk the proof at then? nikkas stay talking with no proof. I'm not looking for loopholes I just disagree with some of the talk. I asked this nikka a simple question nikka talking about dense. nikka just answer the question and stop with the bullshyt Jibba Jabba.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Smart dumb nikka where the fukk the proof at then? nikkas stay talking with no proof. I'm not looking for loopholes I just disagree with some of the talk. I asked this nikka a simple question nikka talking about dense. nikka just answer the question and stop with the bullshyt Jibba Jabba.

Looks like I hit a nerve:mjlol: just as I thought my initial statement definitely applies to you.

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
These are the exact type of cats I'm talking about. They don't wanna discuss shyt, they just wanna argue and throw shots while riding their high horse. Once again, they gotta have their dikk measuring contest to prove theyre pro black to anonymous ppl:mjlol: See, that's how you can tell the real pro blacks from the blow hard projecting fakes, kinda in the same sense as the so called Christians who go to church every Sunday and act like they eat, shyt and breathe the bible going around pointing out everyone else's shortcomings.....cuz they got their own they're trying to hide :mjpls:. There have been quite a few posters in here who were able to discuss the shyt without coming off sanctimonious and shyt and I give them props :salute:
These posters in here attacking ppls character simply because they have different viewpoints....I see you:sas2:

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
Stands for more than 1 thing

Red, Black, Green flag

rbg_flag_map_grande.jpg

Revolutionary But Gangsta etc

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
If a white man kicked someone out of an organization because they were dating a black person, you'd have a much different view of the situation. Im just being consistent.

The whole situation is mad corny. I guess he can determine the worth of a person strictly by skin color only. He must have special powers of perception.

Duke is reppin Africa so tough, while not living in Africa. Aint no such thing as half way crooks. I think he's confused about a lot.

If that organisation was the kkk than no I don't think there would be a problem. But far too often black men try to redefine the philosophies to satisfy his libido. You touched ok that issues on another thread. It's really no different.

He can find another ideaology.

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
This is what I don't get about some on this site they claim they hate whites but every chance they get they want to do exactly the same shyt that gets them pissed at whites in the first place.

Ergh no. He wasn't being kicked out of Walmart or denied a job but if a black group or a white one is explicitly racially identified you either down with it or keep it moving. Freedom of association.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Ergh no. He wasn't being kicked out of Walmart or denied a job but if a black group or a white one is explicitly racially identified you either down with it or keep it moving. Freedom of association.
Eh what the fukk are you talking about? fukk this gotta do with Wal mart fam? Trolling game on :flabbynsick: Status