Damn, dude cut his homie off for dating a cac...thats foul as hell lol.

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
:russ::russ::russ::russ::russ:

Gotdayum dudes with white ladies yelped hard in here!!!

Look...

Yes you can be "pro black" and marry white...but slow down...there's "pro black" and then there's pro black.

The pro black you bed bucks crying for is the half stepping parents would commit of "do as I say, not as I do".

You probably can't fathom not being a leader to have white women because you've been fukk nikka status since grade school chasing white girls. While real black men like me even then saw you as second tier for having to settle for second tier women.

Then there's the pro black people who REALLY follow through on being pro black to the best of their abilities. They realize black people are emulated, yet hated by every other group. Are determined to see their group advance. Can't even fathom dating or marrying a white person or any person who isn't black.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps

Even the Greatest ain't safe outchea :snoop:

33a0f57b-5d21-e311-99e4-002655e6c126_original.jpg

113dbb0c-6721-e311-99e4-002655e6c126_original.jpg

28FF144E00000578-0-image-m-6_1432350643447.jpg

:scust::scust::scust::scust:

"It's just like when you've got some coffee that's too black, which means it's too strong. What do you do? You integrate it with cream, you make it weak. But if you pour too much cream in it, you won't even know you ever had coffee. It used to be hot, it becomes cool. It used to be strong, it becomes weak. It used to wake you up, now it puts you to sleep.”

Nomadum

Woke Dreamer
Daps
Reppin
Nothing
:jbhmm: before I ask, I'd like to know his wife's upbringing. I mean, for all intents and purpose... although not plausible, it is very possible she was raised like an "African". lol but on the real, he should've left that out and told his bitter homie "This my Wife, if you can't respect that or Me then it's best we do stop being friends." no need to let the miserable bring more company to themselves.

and before anyone get any dumb ideas, I don't care what his wife races is or could've been. if you can't respect your homie's lady choice, even if you don't personally agree then you in a one way friendship.

Yehuda

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Invisible kids, though. Invisible kids. :deadrose:

even if your white wife is truly down. she would know that she cant be around RBG because she would know that black folks need to learn how to use one another to pull each other up and stop waiting on white people to save them. the moment he walks in the room with her in a RBG meeting. they will start giving her too much attention. how do you think Rachel D got promoted in the ranks of the NAACP. you wanna help? do it in the background. go tell your white family members how to treat black folks. go have them hire some bruhs/bruhettes.

Allies.png

You probably can't fathom not being a leader to have white women because you've been fukk nikka status since grade school chasing white girls. While real black men like me even then saw you as second tier for having to settle for second tier women.

:laff:

Last edited:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
I just dont see how u could possibly be problack with a white spouse, just too many conflicts of interest. Your gonna play to the emotions and insecurities of your spouse whenever any racially charged issues arise.

I see nothing wrong with what this guy's friend did, sounds like a man who actually stands for something and has pride in his roots.

Why any of u negros would wanna dilute your gene pool is beyond me. I wanted my kids to look like me so I married a black woman. Jet black nikkas walking around with these octaroon children and white grand kids :scust:
Why the fukk is everything about dark skin blacks? Got damn its like its no other fukking shades of black smfh

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
Why the fukk is everything about dark skin blacks? Got damn its like its no other fukking shades of black smfh
Cut it out man. I wrote what u bolded because it pushes the argument home that even the blackest person in the world can breed themselves out of existence by procreating outside of their race.

To me at least the very core of being "pro black" is to contribute to the continuation of the black race....how can u do that when you're out their making non black people???

The core of pro blackness is biological, it starts with the BLACK FAMILY

Moshe.

All Star
Daps
People say, "you can be pro-black and marry outside your race", but fail to realize what "Pro-Black" means. It isn't a two way street where you can marry outside your race and expect to align yourself with Black issues. What will happen is, you will create offspring, and your mixed kid will more than likely marry someone of the dominant society or someone not Black and try to identify themselves as not being Black like some mixed kids try to do.
In effect, you're marrying and creating offspring that have a higher likely hood of NOT identifying with Black and have a high likely hood of actually demonizing Blacks and the like simply because they'd rather pander more to whites, etc..., instead of Black. So how in the hell can you call yourself pro-Black if you are in an interracial marriage?

You're as pro-Black as a white giving money to kids in Africa.

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Why do people assume mixed kids with a black mother or father will want to date out to whites? I hear this often on the coli and I've had mixed chicks hit on me and say they prefer black men. :yeshrug: