Damn, dude cut his homie off for dating a cac...thats foul as hell lol.

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
He's retarded doesn't know wtf he's talking about I have a couple cousin's who married other races and guess what they don't ever invite our family over.

Unlike My BLACK Family ALL Of US ARE cool. My cousin's cousin is my cousin and vice versa. I call all my cuzzos grandma's granny or aunty. Other a races don't do that.
Who doesn't invite your family over, your cousins or the family of the other races they married?

badtguy

Superstar
Daps
My Lil cousin's on my mom's side hang out and party with my Lil cousin's on my dad side. Even though they're not from the same countries or family they enjoy the same stuff and link up by being related to me. All my in laws know eachother and are friends on FB after meeting eachother once.

I have cousins who are African American, Jamaican Nigerian, Trini, Haitian, Sierraleonean, Guyanese, Ethiopian, I'm good almost everywhere I go Houston, NY, DMV, LONDON, ATL,Toronto, in west africa, west indies. All that needs to be said is my cousin is in town link up with him.

I don't see that happening with non blacks- so if I marry a non black chick she better be WORTH IT. $$ with a nice family TF!

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
:yeshrug: i think the bald guy is just in it for the money. apparently he sells beads to the RBG people. it is great that he found love, but it really does seem like he's faking the funk compared to these other RBG FB

on his fb i see white friends, white music, white spouse, he praises tyler perry then posted stuff like this:

I believe if Africans in America understood the divide that happened in Rwanda they wouldn't continue the senseless killing. Africans forced a superiority complex and committed a genocide.. Hutu vs Tutsis . At 17 I had the pleasure to meet the hotel owner who took in both 1,268 Hutu and Tutsis to shelter, Paul Rusesabagina. He is 61 now and runs a foundation in Belgium for GLOBAL HUMAN RIGHTS. Not black right or white rights but global human rights. "Love who you are and love who they are", is what he told me as a young juvenile delinquent.
Pretty much a poser

Dmoneythegoat

Rookie
Daps
You can love black people as a whole and still end up romantically loving a non-black person.

A lot of the resistance toward IR dating by both man and women comes from hate for other races, not love for black people.
How can you truly love the black community if your not even going to
I dont think likening the wife to a "leech", "devil" and "cac" all without knowing her has anything to do with "love".

And I doubt this brotha who is having his life and his wife attacked by other black people feels any "love" .

These sorts of opinions dont have anything to do with "black love", and has everything to do with crazy ass control freaks who think they reserve the right to own the lives of other black people, and demand they live their the way they deem fit or else they are asking to be attacked, ostracized, and humiliated.

The problem for people like y'all is that you are welcomed to your views, but you dont own black people. Others are free to consider you guys to be hateful extremists.

You guys are living in a country where IR dating enjoys a 90% approval rate, and with those numbers black Americans overwhelmingly support IR dating as well. So how are you "pro black"? You're actually harboring an anti-black opinion. You think that the average black person would rather associate with a good man who happens to have a wife of another race, versus crazy ass internet trolls who irrationally hate and judge white people they dont know all day? Dont delude yourself.
like I said previously
It's not about hating white people but wanting our people to realize how important for it is for us to unite ourselves and fight against white supremacy
If you want to get with a white person and carry on your legacy with white people then fine do it
But don't claim to be down for the cause and claiming pro black when your not with a black person
Now you can help the African American community and its people even when your in a relationship with someone of another race
But when your talking about being pro black and with the rbg and get with a white women then you are a hypocrite
Plus your right I can't control other blacks
But if the African American community wants to self destruct then so be it

Last edited:

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
fukk all the white bytches you want, just don't claim to be pro-Black, that's all. Sheesh, is it that hard for you IR dudes to not be some false flagging muthaphuckas? :dead:

I'm telling you, I'm gonna git you sucka was based on true stories. :sas2:

But I'm sleep though. :sas2:

Yehuda

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

This fukking smilie.
adrian-beltre.gif

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
It doesn't matter, kids will still be considered black.

Yes it does matter. Dont proclaim to preach a mindset/lifestyle that you dont live.

There are way too many fake problacks in the black community and people always want to sidestep it. Just as there are too many fake christians/preachers.

Dont proclaim something you arent living. People are seriously mocking black unity by doing this.