Damn, dude cut his homie off for dating a cac...thats foul as hell lol.

Dmoneythegoat

Rookie
Daps
Lol deez nikkas be lying to themselves. I'm pro me 100%. I'm not nearly attracted to non black chicks as I am black women. Black women are the most attractive women in the world but i don't have to marry one. I just think they are the most attractive physically. If I marry a white asian or latina chick it'll probably be beneficial to me economically and even then Imma still fukk black women.

Vice versa my main chick is black but I still fukk white and spanish chicks when I get the itch.
But i never claim problack or anything like that.

I'm loyal to my dikk and bank account. Luckily I've always been around top notch black women so I never really sought white or Spanish chicks over black. They always came at me. I give c00n vibes I guess
So you need the help of a women to help you economically

• Dap
Reactions: Yup

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
It's not about hating others
But about us loving ourselves more then others
Because if we truly hated white people then we would have attempted to kill them off by now
You can love black people as a whole and still end up romantically loving a non-black person.

A lot of the resistance toward IR dating by both man and women comes from hate for other races, not love for black people.

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
It's not about hating others
But about us loving ourselves more then others
Because if we truly hated white people then we would have attempted to kill them off by now

I dont think likening the wife to a "leech", "devil" and "cac" all without knowing her has anything to do with "love".

And I doubt this brotha who is having his life and his wife attacked by other black people feels any "love" .

These sorts of opinions dont have anything to do with "black love", and has everything to do with crazy ass control freaks who think they reserve the right to own the lives of other black people, and demand they live their the way they deem fit or else they are asking to be attacked, ostracized, and humiliated.

The problem for people like y'all is that you are welcomed to your views, but you dont own black people. Others are free to consider you guys to be hateful extremists.

You guys are living in a country where IR dating enjoys a 90% approval rate, and with those numbers black Americans overwhelmingly support IR dating as well. So how are you "pro black"? You're actually harboring an anti-black opinion. You think that the average black person would rather associate with a good man who happens to have a wife of another race, versus crazy ass internet trolls who irrationally hate and judge white people they dont know all day? Dont delude yourself.

badtguy

Superstar
Daps
So you need the help of a women to help you economically

No I dont need the help of a woman I have my own connections and money but my children will need both economical and networking connections from both parents.

Why would someone be wealthy and marry a broke person from a different race? Doesn't Make sense.

My dad family mainly nigerian is more wealthy than my mother's but my mother's mainly Jamaican family is very educated. Had she not had something such as education there would be no common ground to meet on. Now I have both sides of my family helping me through education and careers.

Unlike some or should I say a "few" of my cousin's whose parents married into different races or social and economic classes. For the most part they are only receiving the benefits of one side of their families. And it's not the white side that's welcoming

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
I dont think likening the wife to a "leech", "devil" and "cac" all without knowing her has anything to do with "love".

And I doubt this brotha who is having his life and his wife attacked by other black people feels any "love" .

These sorts of opinions dont have anything to do with "black love", and has everything to do with crazy ass control freaks who think they reserve the right to own the lives of other black people, and demand they live their the way they deem fit or else they are asking to be attacked, ostracized, and humiliated.

The problem for people like y'all is that you are welcomed to your views, but you dont own black people. Others are free to consider you guys to be hateful extremists.

You guys are living in a country where IR dating enjoys a 90% approval rate, and with those numbers black Americans overwhelmingly support IR dating as well. So how are you "pro black"? You're actually harboring an anti-black opinion. You think that the average black person would rather associate with a good man who happens to have a wife of another race, versus crazy ass internet trolls who irrationally hate and judge white people they dont know all day? Dont delude yourself.
Yeah, you could have any opinion or view you want on relationships, but to come at someone sideways because of it is way outta line. IDGAF who you are, black or white, you come at me with some disrespect over who I love, there's gonna be some problems :francis: People have no idea how to stay in their lane and realize that they aren't the authority over shyt, especially other people.

PoPimp84

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Back seat of a Caddy
It's funny when faux pro blacks talk that unity shyt, yet have no fukking idea what it is because they stay pulling shyt like ol dude. They aren't about unity, they're about elitism. As I've said before, if a race war popped off, blacks would be done first cuz Wed be the only army that would pretty much attack itself for any reason. You think other races are gonna cut people off cuz they date out, are gay, dress this way, talk that way, etc. Nah, only nikkas do that shyt:francis:

:what: that shyt happens all the time. Are you trolling breh

Creepn

All Star
Daps
Nothing immature in the screenshot, just you spinning shyt to get your point across

Theres nothing wrong with dating out :mjpls: you're just not 'pro-black' anymore

You aint gotta lie to kick it my nikka
There's a lot of things wrong with blacks dating out. It's detrimental in the long run for the black community. I don't care if other races does it but it does hurt the black community.

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
@MeachTheMonster
You keep quoting me and all I see is a big red WOAT.
I don't know how many times and ways I can say the same thing. If you are focused on everything you are not pro-black, you're pro-everything or pro-equality. Don't worry, I won't be replying to u again ITT.

Let me just add, we never asked to be brought here for these "opportunities". Birth control and gynocology was advanced through the experimentation and exploitation of black women and babies without anesthesia.

You obviously worship the white man, and country who stole this land, murdered it's people and so generously given you these opportunities that my people had to fight for even though we built this country through blood, sweat and tears.

I ain't gonna waste breath or time on you no more. :camby: fukk outta here c00n.

I put his ass on ignore. He likes to move goal posts too much.

badtguy

Superstar
Daps
:what: that shyt happens all the time. Are you trolling breh
He's retarded doesn't know wtf he's talking about I have a couple cousin's who married other races and guess what they don't ever invite our family over.

Unlike My BLACK Family ALL Of US ARE cool. My cousin's cousin is my cousin and vice versa. I call all my cuzzos grandma's granny or aunty. Other a races don't do that.

PoPimp84

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Back seat of a Caddy
Nah, I'm saying when it comes down to it, other races will always back their own.

nikkas will :camby: for damn near every and any reason. No solidarity.

Man please tell that to a traditional Asian, Indian, or white family that brings back a black or gay partner especially if they're not wealthy. They'll get disowned quicker than it takes to neg you. You're being digenuous saying thats a black thing, bruh I seen it happen before