Damn! Dallas youth minister shot dead after punching the man smashing his ex-wife.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
Been saying it for years on this site.

You would be shocked at how many of these "shootings" and killings are tied to some relationship stuff. People think it's a bunch of fights over territory and money and gang gang shyt, sorry most territory is settled and it's very little wars over drugs. There are a lot of cases of people getting robbed and people retaliating. But most of these conflicts in our community be scenarios like this, love triangles someone messing with someone baby momma, social media arguments that spill in the streets. Got guys I know personally gone forever locked up because they wanted to kill their ex or kill they new boyfriend. We seriously as men need some help in this department.

Nah I don't think most of the homicides of Black males are due to domestic situations.

It happens but it's not the leading cause

Bugzbunny129

All Star
Daps
What does that have to do with me? All I've been saying is what I believe and will do.
Your the one saying we are not animals and are arguing with me that we are not when OBVIOUSLY we are the same EXACT thing. How many more instances of animalistic behavior do humans have to show for you to understand.

We cant even look at new p*ssy on the street without staring. We cant help ourselves.

Any activity we take part in has a nature equivalent. This is no different. New lion came around. Old lion lost the imagines battle and then a real one. And the cycle continues

Hakuna matata

BurstWicks

All Star
Daps
Ironically, if the husband was a killer simp and just straight up domed him while he was sitting in the car, he would've came out on top.

I know it's EXTREMELY hard brothers... EXTREMELY... but you've gotta walk away man. 😢
Thats what I was thinking, like for that you might as well just lit his ass up in the car like nikkas in the hood are wont to do, he'd do a good 20 years but at least he woulda got to keep his life and dignity :manny: