Damn! Dallas youth minister shot dead after punching the man smashing his ex-wife.

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
This was plain stupid on all parts, this is wild west texas you dont approach anyone in a threatening manner whatsoever and not be prepared for the likely use of lethal and deadly force against you, pursuing someone even after shooting several times and eliminating the threat is cold blooded murder, that isnt self defense.
True, but dude was a coward though, got his ass kicked then went for a strap. A fair one and leaving it at that brings about a new day.

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Bushed
Daps
L’s all around. I get he prob felt ole boy was cool enough with him to not fukk his wife.

That prob also led to him running up n throwing a punch. Didn’t think breh would start shooting. Prob assumed he’s go 1on1

Grown men A bytches first instinct is to grab weapons :scust:

Fixed!

zayk35

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Escondido California
This used to be common thing. You fukk with a man's wife and no one would bat an eye if you come up missing or dead. Now you just get called a simp. I remember my uncles wife left him and everyone crowned him with insults like " well if ya had 2 more inches of Dikk" just all kinds of fukked up shyt. When the lady he was married to died some yrs later he went and reclaimed his house and kicked everyone who lived there to the curb and married a fine azz Mexican woman and moved her in and he's still living happily ever after. God bless him..... I still think you should be able to get at the dude who fukks with your family by any means necessary.

chkmeout

marshawn lynch handshake
Daps
Your the one saying we are not animals and are arguing with me that we are not when OBVIOUSLY we are the same EXACT thing. How many more instances of animalistic behavior do humans have to show for you to understand.

We cant even look at new p*ssy on the street without staring. We cant help ourselves.

Any activity we take part in has a nature equivalent. This is no different. New lion came around. Old lion lost the imagines battle and then a real one. And the cycle continues

Hakuna matata
Mental illness.

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
Dumb ass Nygga...you punching that man...what was that supposed to do? Get your Ex Wife to STOP Fckin him? I understand you hurt , but DAMN!

:stopitslime:

Nokids

Promise if I have a seed imma guide him right
Daps
Reppin
I under stand breh being mad but no way he should have ran up on breh in TX unarmed if he felt that way. Also they been divorced since Nov 2023 this is kind of some late min fade at this point :snoop:
Article says she been messing around since May 2023 and they divorced Nov.. nasty game

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
It ain’t never that easy when it’s someone you know that disrespected you by sleeping with your wife and is out here peacocking with her in front of everyone….. This ain’t some random bird we’re talking about here
Yeah. While it's true that's better to walk away in every situation, this was probably extremely deeply complex for the brotha.

Had 4 kids with this woman
They were all members of the same church
Breh was the church youth group leader

He probably decided to keep attending the church for the sake of his kids and the youth group

I agree. The p*ssy changing clothes to match his ex-wifes outfit probably just sent him over the top.

Imagine dude already had an affair with your ex-wife. Now he cheesing with ya ex-wife taking photos then I wouldn't even be surprised if he try to do some slick shyt and invite his kids into the photo too

Last edited:

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
Dudes be saying all types of let that hoe go. Yall p*ssy and would be eaten alive in the jungle. Life is war. Everyday. Someones plotting on yours. Yall let other men raise ya kids and think its normal.

These jungle rules out here boy. We fighting to death like the lions and bears. Idgaf. She may catch a stray as well but hes going in the dirt first. And she gon watch it happen.

Tbh i tell all girls im dating this right off the bat. They like that shyt. Believe me. Rven heard 4 generations of women in my family agree that reason women leave their husbands is because they were never scared of them like it was a good thing. It is a good thing.

This dude lost for thinking shyt was sweet. He shoulda been ready for anything. I wouoda cut homies head off and threw it in the middle of the church. Stabding there and tossed that shyt like fukking conan did to james earl jones.
Man shut your hoe ass up

RaspberryFitted

Boyz In Motion Member
Daps
Reppin
G-Co
This used to be common thing. You fukk with a man's wife and no one would bat an eye if you come up missing or dead. Now you just get called a simp. I remember my uncles wife left him and everyone crowned him with insults like " well if ya had 2 more inches of Dikk" just all kinds of fukked up shyt. When the lady he was married to died some yrs later he went and reclaimed his house and kicked everyone who lived there to the curb and married a fine azz Mexican woman and moved her in and he's still living happily ever after. God bless him..... I still think you should be able to get at the dude who fukks with your family by any means necessary.
men nowadays apply a casual dating mindset to committed relationships.

“she’s not yours, it was your turn” a turn that last 25 years and produced five children?! :mjtf: They’ll preach about emotional intelligence but think it’s intelligent to simply discard any emotional attachment you had to a woman the split second she’s on some BS.

His father and other group of men should of been his council in this time of distress and go about it without jail time or any physical harm to anybody else.