Damn! Dallas youth minister shot dead after punching the man smashing his ex-wife.

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
Been saying it for years on this site.

You would be shocked at how many of these "shootings" and killings are tied to some relationship stuff. People think it's a bunch of fights over territory and money and gang gang shyt, sorry most territory is settled and it's very little wars over drugs. There are a lot of cases of people getting robbed and people retaliating. But most of these conflicts in our community be scenarios like this, love triangles someone messing with someone baby momma, social media arguments that spill in the streets. Got guys I know personally gone forever locked up because they wanted to kill their ex or kill they new boyfriend. We seriously as men need some help in this department.

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.

Damn!!!! The homie just finished putting his 4 kids into the car after church in the parking lot before he got shot. Imagine how they felt thinking their dad was coming back real quick to drive home only for him to get murdered in front of them

Them kids gonna dread Easter for the rest of their lives. Allover some loose ho:mjcry:

number21

Strive for rulership not equality, black man.
Daps
Reppin
North Miami
Dudes be saying all types of let that hoe go. Yall p*ssy and would be eaten alive in the jungle. Life is war. Everyday. Someones plotting on yours.

These jungle rules out here boy. We fighting to death like the lions and bears. Idgaf. She may catch a stray as well but hes going in the dirt first. And she gon watch it happen.

Tbh i tell all girls im dating this right off the bat. They like that shyt. Believe me. Rven heard 4 generations of women in my family agree that reason women leave their husbands is because they were never scared of them like it was a good thing. It is a good thing.

This dude lost for thinking shyt was sweet. He shoulda been ready for anything. I wouoda cut homies head off and threw it in the middle of the church. Stabding there and tossed that shyt like fukking conan did to james earl jones.
Simp babble. Never fight or kill over a woman.

Bugzbunny129

All Star
Daps
Simp babble. Never fight or kill over a woman.
Yet every animal in the world does it. Literally what NATURE is.

Yall got the game allllllll the way fukked up

All my uncles woulda killed for their wives if they did that. My father too. . All my aunts and my mom are scared of them. None of them tried it.

number21

Daps
Reppin
North Miami
Yet every animal in the world does it. Literally what NATURE is.

Yall got the game allllllll the way fukked up

All my uncles woulda killed for their wives if they did that. My father too. . All my aunts and my mom are scared of them. None of them tried it.
You consider yourself an animal? Go ahead.

Not me.

Bugzbunny129

All Star
Daps
You consider yourself an animal? Go ahead.
If you think your that much more than an animal your an idiot. What are people in prison? Why do they revert to animals once CAGED. We all have the same natures and do the same thing. We all came frok out the jungle. I dont throw my dikk into girls willy nilly.

History says im correct. Nature says im correct. But live in whatever paradigm you wish just know 90% of us will revert animalistically in the end.

And while your calling someone a simp hes sawing off ya head

I aint letting a bytch getting her rocks off, take my kids away because of that favt. Thats the L. Killings the only W left atp.

Last edited:

number21

Daps
Reppin
North Miami
If you think your that much more than an animal your an idiot. We all have the same natures and do the same thing. We all came frok out the jungle. I dont throw my dikk into girls willy nilly.

History says im correct. Nature says im correct. But live in whatever paradigm you wish just know 90% of us will revert animalistically in the end.
I'm a fully formed man by the Most High God. So yes, I'm above animals.

Let go of that cac buffoonery.